Shannen Reilly McGrath #8 Back living with the folks, new meal ticket is Stokes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's one thing making a fort and sitting in it in your ma's house but it's a whole other level getting your make up done to sit in it. I am so embarrassed for her šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Iā€™ve that new level of sad. Desperate times.. no badness in this but her photos look like she need a good wash, greasy hair and oil up (false) TANNED.. them white sheets will be going back covered in tan! What Friday night her, the dogs and Luke! Sitting in children teepee in her Mam living room šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she thinks weā€™re all jealous off her life!! Sorry love Iā€™ve adult friends, and we go the pub, certainly donā€™t sit on the floor like 2 year old! This has been the highlight off her week!! Iā€™m scarlet!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The most tragic sleepover ever documented. Shan her aulone and her spineless bloke ohhhh and elvis and Freddie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lads was she having a sleepover on her own?? šŸ˜³
I donā€™t know whatā€™s sadder - if sheā€™s on her own or if Luke is there. That is mortifying. Iā€™d do that with my 6 year niece absolutely no problem, it would actually be really cute. Itā€™s even a bit childish for some 16 year olds.

Im going to be honest if it was already set up ready to go in the house from my niece or something, I donā€™t even think myself and my fella would sit in it. I am beyond cringing.

I also looooove how one of the butterfly pillows is upside down. What influencer doesnā€™t look around at her ā€œsceneā€ that itā€™s not set up, Photoshop canā€™t fix that I suppose! šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I donā€™t know whatā€™s sadder - if sheā€™s on her own or if Luke is there. That is mortifying. Iā€™d do that with my 6 year niece absolutely no problem, it would actually be really cute. Itā€™s even a bit childish for some 16 year olds.

Im going to be honest if it was already set up ready to go in the house from my niece or something, I donā€™t even think myself and my fella would sit in it. I am beyond cringing.

I also looooove how one of the butterfly pillows is upside down. What influencer doesnā€™t look around at her ā€œsceneā€ that itā€™s not set up, Photoshop canā€™t fix that I suppose! šŸ˜‚
Que Ash flying over on two wheels with her neice for a pic for the Tattlers šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
whatā€™s going on with Cazb ? Totally off topic but anyone see her story ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.