Shannen Reilly McGrath #8 Back living with the folks, new meal ticket is Stokes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused why she still has references to Luke on her grid and although the name on her story has been changed the entire thing is still there full of pics of the two of them. I wonder if she’s claiming to have been in hospital to convince Luke she wasn’t away riding AS. A hospital stay would explain why she couldn’t see him and could use the Covid card to not have him visit her either

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have screenshots of her in Edinburgh with time stamps? I’d love to email her job.

Reactions: 4
Girls I work for the HSE nurses have not been able to do bloods since the cyber attack she is 100% lying. Only emergency bloods are being done in all major hospitals and gps clinics clinics. So basically youd have to be on your death bed to have had your bloods done in the last 2 weeks 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Girls I work for the HSE nurses have not been able to do bloods since the cyber attack she is 100% lying. Only emergency bloods are being done in all major hospitals and gps clinics clinics. So basically youd have to be on your death bed to have had your bloods done in the last 2 weeks 🙈
Ah cold sores can be life threatening in fairness to her 🤪
Mad witch

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fact that she’s willing to try gaslight all of us when we have proof she’s lying shows how dangerous she actually is. Forget the photos of her shoes for a minute as that is open for debate, but the VIDEO where she was sitting in a pub in Edinburgh laughing her head off… how she gonna say that’s a fake?! She got coldsores from the fresh filler she’s after getting in her lips. STOP the bleeping lying Shannen you are a disgrace claiming to be hospitalised when actually you were abroad acting the slapper. But ya know what they say, you can manifest what you put out to the universe, so with that said I hope you don’t come down with some REAL illness anytime soon hun x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I really do hope karma kicks her up the arse

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
She spins lies now so when the backlash comes she can try act innocent and its the excuse she uses with companies. She thinks of the excuse before every backlash!
I may be wrong but going from my own working experience, don't you need to be in employment for a certain amount of time before you get holidays granted?
And now the pity me party with fake hospital appointments is just bottom of the barrel even for her.
Karma always wins with nasty liars!! Shannen will still be out scamming at lying at 50🤥

Reactions: 9
I’m sure she had some fool waiting to pick her up!
Dolly wouldn’t set foot on a bus 🤣🤣

Shannen Reilly MGrath the gift that keeps giving🤣
The whole hospital/ not well thing, not buying it all!
For someone who was so unwell, but had time to get their make done and take pictures? Claim they wer throw backs 👀 because she was in bed sick🤫
Cinema dates.. we seen your knock off Jordan's hun!! Ok hun we believe you🙄
The famous questions 🙈 omg your stunning/ amazing, your hair is fab ect .. 😴
She’s off to a spa day this week, god love her she must be exhausted bending over the past week!
Off to get her nails done 💅🏻.
Not only did we see the fake Jordans at the cinema and she put up a throwback (with her new piercings), but Friday or Saturday last week he had a full video with her face and all in a cafe or somewhere haha

Her lies are getting worse all you can do is cringe.. normal practice for holidays in Ireland is a day and half holidays for each month you work that’s based on full time employment. Given the lie she is spinning and the current time frame she is working, she wouldn’t be entitled to more then two days off?? I can confirm she is not working.
As mentioned above by a few which is correct with the cyber attack she not getting tests done or waiting on results, as most appointments were canceled and hse still can’t access their emails, database or view records!!
Those she not realise she can’t justify her actions?? Ireland has no indoor dining in the current climate?? She put up a few post eating indoors, at cafe and restaurants.. eh sorry but that not drop you in it straight away to prove your are abroad..??
The level of how stupid this girl is madness!

Reactions: 10
Her page will be on private by the end of the week and she will be crying about bullying and mental health 🙄 so predictable 🥱

Reactions: 7
So she arrived back yesterday and she’s out having lunch today in a cafe. Is the 5 day quarantine rule along with a negative PCR test applicable to UK arrivals ?

Who is best to report her to ?

So she arrived back yesterday and she’s out having lunch today in a cafe. Is the 5 day quarantine rule along with a negative PCR test applicable to UK arrivals ?

Who is best to report her to ?
14 quarantine is mandatory and must be completed in the residence stated on your COVID-19 Passenger Locator Form. If you have written confirmation of a negative PCR test no less than 5 days after your arrival you can end your quarantine. So no, she should not be out and about today. It is an offence not to complete the Passenger Locator form so she would have had to complete when passing through the airport. More than likely put her ma's address on it.

Her lies are getting worse all you can do is cringe.. normal practice for holidays in Ireland is a day and half holidays for each month you work that’s based on full time employment. Given the lie she is spinning and the current time frame she is working, she wouldn’t be entitled to more then two days off?? I can confirm she is not working.
As mentioned above by a few which is correct with the cyber attack she not getting tests done or waiting on results, as most appointments were canceled and hse still can’t access their emails, database or view records!!
Those she not realise she can’t justify her actions?? Ireland has no indoor dining in the current climate?? She put up a few post eating indoors, at cafe and restaurants.. eh sorry but that not drop you in it straight away to prove your are abroad..??
The level of how stupid this girl is madness!

A lot of employers won’t make you accrue annual leave before you’ve earned it. If that was the case then people wouldn’t be able to take many days off for holidays in January for instance (if the holiday year is Jan-Dec).

The person (sorry too hard to search on my phone!) who said she’s working in that dentist in Crumlin, how did you know??

Reactions: 1
Wowwwww can't believe Shannen and Anthony have crossed paths wowwowwowwww.....
Don't even know where to start with this one but here goes I'll spill a little bit of tea as I know his ex Debbie.
So Debbie and Anthony were literally together for years, move to glasgow to this beautiful house while he's off playing for celtic. She comes from a really well to do family from Knocklyon, wealthy family but really lovely down to earth people.
Anyway, she has the first baby, A is flying all over place for games, gets a hair transplant and I swear, everything changes after that. To be fair, it took about 10 years off him.
Anyway, Debbie gets pregnant with number 2, and A is still shagging everything with a pulse, including baby momma number 2, Eilidh Scott. She had already long set up My Milly Moo which was a jewellery/sunglasses brand (she literally has the best style) and was doing so well, brand being reposted by all the wags etc, getting her own money and her own name for herself.
All of a sudden she finds out about Eilidh literally as soon as she had baby number 2, she decides to leave and goes back to Ireland before Christmas.
Then, she goes back over to get the rest of her stuff organised, to find Eilidh is already staying there and taking photos in her house with her things and has been spotted around glasgow using one of Debbie's very expensive handbags and all hell breaks loose. Debbie gets rest of her tit sent over and its only communication about the boys. Lawlors are delighted to never have to face the prospect of being at a wedding party with the Stokes family.
Eilidh get preg with Noah, he beat her, goes to court, she doesnt want to pursue anymore but it goes anyway and now he has restricted access to their son they share.
She's living outside glasgow now in a new build house just her and the little one, doesn't work from what I know but again, good family and very tight knit.
Debbie still in Dublin doing really well for herself and the boys, her mam was really sick a few years ago but came through and all the family doing so well now, she never has to worry for money but she's a smart girl.
So many stories I could tell about Stokes family (Like Anto's da burning the players lounge down for the insurance money because tit was coming to ahead with the IRA) but I'll keep them all to myself for now ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She is beyond embarrassing for doing this! There is 2 photos where it is evident she was in Scotland with the new bloke. Does she think people are stupid? You would miss BU for this type of stuff!
To pretend to be sick when the health service is on its knees is a new low for scammen, between the pandemic & cyber attack she would need to be fairly ill to be treated for something. I think if she was suffering with coldsores she may have been sent for blood tests (not uncommon) but hardly lands ya in hospital for days.
And AS IF she wouldn't have the pic of the hospital band up straight away for the dramz on the gram!
If it’s cold sores they’ll only do a swab to see if it’s type 1 or 2. If she was in hospital she’d have up pictures of the hospital band.. I see she’s still asking herself questions 😂

I really do hope karma kicks her up the arse
How do you get this to play when I click on it seems like it’s going to then doesn’t and no refresh option comes up?

Mad that her followers didn’t seem overly concerned with their questions after she revealed how sick she has been recently, instead they wanted to say it was great to see her happy 🙄🤨

Reactions: 1
How do you get this to play when I click on it seems like it’s going to then doesn’t and no refresh option comes up?

Mad that her followers didn’t seem overly concerned with their questions after she revealed how sick she has been recently, instead they wanted to say it was great to see her happy 🙄🤨
There's a small square at the bottom of the screen beside the volume button. I'm not sure why but it only opens when I press that. It's the screengrab of her in the pub in Edinburgh

There's a small square at the bottom of the screen beside the volume button. I'm not sure why but it only opens when I press that. It's the screengrab of her in the pub in Edinburgh
I still can’t get it to play but the whole site is so glitchy for me now. It’s very annoying 🥲

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.