Shannen Reilly McGrath #8 Back living with the folks, new meal ticket is Stokes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve NEVER known anyone to publicly apologise to companies for not getting back to them 🤣🤣🤣
Surely they wouldn’t expect a response in a few days and even if it took that long you’d apologise individually. She thinks she’s fooling people but we all know NO ONE is contacting her!!
Sure if ya go to FBG she could be weeks without showing what she got
Then you've Ali G who recently lost her FIL who comes on and apologies im advance of all the ads as she's behind.
Different districts of the Tallaght Hunz 😂

Reactions: 1
No fan of FBG but she gets sent things Shan on the other hand 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 DOES NOT

Reactions: 4
I’ve NEVER known anyone to publicly apologise to companies for not getting back to them 🤣🤣🤣
Surely they wouldn’t expect a response in a few days and even if it took that long you’d apologise individually. She thinks she’s fooling people but we all know NO ONE is contacting her!!
It’s like when she posts ‘for everyone asking where I got my teeth done’ .... Nobody is asking!
Nobody is sending her stuff ( only rags ) because she’s a Nobody! Cop on Shannen, stop pretending your in demand 🤡

• Haha
Long time reader first time posting...Did anyone notice her latest post shes wearing the necklace Luke got her for Christmas i think. She is a woman can't stand her. He got a lucky escape. Comes from a respectable family you'd wonder what the duck he was thinking shacking up with her filthy shameless little toerag like her 🤮

Reactions: 2
The double standards of it all.

Could YOU imagine if this was the opposite way around and Luke was off hooking up with some wan over in Scotland not long after breaking up with her. The absolute hysteria that would be coming out of her. Glen Close in fatal attraction 2.0!

Anyway what's Luke's dial a drink number, could do with a gargle 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe she’s going to move over to Edinburgh to scrounge off the new beau! The mother is probably sick of having her home already! Wait until one of her new make up artist friends posts the picture of her face when she supposed “sick” in bed 🤣
A55EDBCE-7634-464E-8ECA-5EDB6FF67A14.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Must have caught Herpes from Stokes
Firstly, your a liar Shannen. Your wearing the same jeans and shoes in your recent “throwback” photo, that you were wearing in stokes story.. so what happened to always being honest with your Middle Eastern “fans”?
secondly, why do you feel the need to post this on your story to tell brands your sick.. your doing this to make it seem like you have businesses chasing after you, when you could have just messaged them privately to advise your “sick”.. also..if you actually worked with big brands do you really think they’d be checking on your stories everyday to see where you are? Oh wait.. doesn’t matter.. because you only get collabs (AKA robbing/scamming) from small businesses that sell counterfeit 2k12 clothes..🤭

I really don't understand why she's posted that speil. She hasn't posted things for brands because SHE'S IN ANOTHER COUNTRY. So sick in bed with coldsores that she's been to the cinema twice? 🙄 She is actually certifiable.
Yes, also.. since when do cold sores make you so sick you’ve to stay in bed all day?🤔maybe it’s the herpes.. or possibly karma has done it’s trick and she’s caught COVID-19.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Firstly, your a liar Shannen. Your wearing the same jeans and shoes in your recent “throwback” photo, that you were wearing in stokes story.. so what happened to always being honest with your Middle Eastern “fans”?
secondly, why do you feel the need to post this on your story to tell brands your sick.. your doing this to make it seem like you have businesses chasing after you, when you could have just messaged them privately to advise your “sick”.. also..if you actually worked with big brands do you really think they’d be checking on your stories everyday to see where you are? Oh wait.. doesn’t matter.. because you only get collabs (AKA robbing/scamming) from small businesses that sell counterfeit 2k12 clothes..🤭

Yes, also.. since when do cold sores make you so sick you’ve to stay in bed all day?🤔maybe it’s the herpes.. or possibly karma has done it’s trick and she’s caught COVID-19.
Checking on her stories to see where she is 😂😂😂 Oh my god, can you imagine.... these 'brands' would have a better chance of seeing her apology if she messaged them directly, not to mention how much more professional it would come across rather than a badly written story about being at death's door from coldsores 😂😂 Is she fishing for a collab with Zovirax?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s unbelievable. Would there be any point messaging her job I wonder?
I was thinking this myself, I doubt she had holidays booked hence the story about being sick. I’d say when she got her travel voucher extended she was straight on looking for a flight. Too much sniff and the realisation that she’s being exposed for the mad liar that she is again has her hiding out now afraid to show her face cos she knows she’s fucked up.

When all Shan has is throwbacks, like this cracker:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she not feel bad on Luke? Considering she still has the highlight on her page with him.. this girl 100% has to have some mental illness because she severely lacks empathy and doesn’t know right from wrong. I know people with aspergers have that same trait.. perhaps she’s mildly autistic which would explain a lot to be honest..?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Does she not feel bad on Luke? Considering she still has the highlight on her page with him.. this girl 100% has to have some mental illness because she severely lacks empathy and doesn’t know right from wrong. I know people with aspergers have that same trait.. perhaps she’s mildly autistic which would explain a lot to be honest..?
She’s not autistic. That’s an insult to autistic people who often are very empathetic, granted it doesn’t always come naturally to them alot of autistic people can (and do) learn to empathise with others. Shannen most likely has a personality disorder like antisocial personality disorder.
Here is a concise definition of antisocial personality disorder:
A person who has it displays a pattern of disregard for the rights of others. Common features include deceitful, manipulative, and criminal behavior.
People with antisocial personality disorder sometimes lead typical, productive lives. However, they often have difficulties with relationships, emotions, and making decisions that will benefit themselves and others.

Sound familiar? 😏

• Heart

Sorry the neck of you to say this !!

"Mildy autistic" first off is gross to say.

You cant sit here in chats slagging this girl off for the evil, scammin things she does and blame it on austism. Such a nasty thing to say.
Shes a witch sorry but thats far off from anyone whose ASD

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I would say she has a personality disorder. She's a narcissist, and does fit the profile as someone with anti-social personality disorder.

Reactions: 10
Sorry the neck of you to say this !!

"Mildy autistic" first off is gross to say.

You cant sit here in chats slagging this girl off for the evil, scammin things she does and blame it on austism. Such a nasty thing to say.
Shes a witch sorry but thats far off from anyone whose ASD
I’m sorry I didn’t mean to offend anyone by saying this.. sometimes my words come out worse than I mean it. I have 2 family members who are autistic myself which is why I suggested this,because I personally do see similarities with one of them. Of course I know many many autistic people are empathetic!! There’s many different forms of it. One of my family members has a very similar personality to Shannen which is why I said this.
@Capricorny I think you may have hit the nail on the head in regards to personality disorder though

• Heart
Guys in all fairness I think diagnosing Shannen with a mental disorder although entirely plausible is just too kind, as she would use this and run away with it into never never land.
Never accept responsibility.
Never pay her way.
Never do the right thing.
Never tell the truth.

Shes just a bleeping scumbag who throws massive hissy fits when she doesn’t get her own way and when people pull her up on tit.

Also I think we had the autism/learning difficulties conversation before and nobody involved meant to offend anyone on the spectrum they were just trying to figure out why Shannen acts so differently.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You dont have to be diagnosed with any disorder to be a horror, or scam people or treat people like tit or constantly lie and look for attention..
Implying she has any disorder because shes a horrible person is just wrong !!

Also implying she has a disorder and then slating her when she talks about mental health is also gross.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.