Shannen Reilly McGrath #8 Back living with the folks, new meal ticket is Stokes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its gas that sheā€™s always going on about how sallow she is and that she colours in the sun so easily when her hands look like something out of a funeral home šŸ‘»
Iā€™ve a better tan on my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she told Anthony she has to hide out from the ā€˜Papsā€™ whoā€™ll be waiting to hound Irelandā€™s TOP Model and Love Island Star as soon as she lands back in Dublin. šŸ¤©

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Itā€™s telling that she didnā€™t tag a MUA in her latest grid post, cos then people will know sheā€™s away.

Reactions: 4
Itā€™s telling that she didnā€™t tag a MUA in her latest grid post, cos then people will know sheā€™s away.
For someone so low on common sense, intellect and who canā€™t write or spell for the life of her she sure is a sly dog when it comes to manipulation. You can tell she directs all her energy in one direction only. #Freeloader

P.S I hope Elvis is ok heā€™s been utterly abandoned. ā˜¹

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What in the name of jaysus is that pose on her grid.
She looks mid vomit holding a poo šŸ’©

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For someone so low on common sense, intellect and who canā€™t write or spell for the life of her she sure is a sly dog when it comes to manipulation. You can tell she directs all her energy in one direction only. #Freeloader

P.S I hope Elvis is ok heā€™s been utterly abandoned. ā˜¹
Clearly has no problems leaving them behind.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
ā€œWhen all you have is throwbacksā€ she saysā€¦ while wearing the clothes sheā€™s wearing on Stokesys story from the last 24 hours and sporting the new piercings she got last week.
Throwback to when Shannen? Ten minutes ago? Ya bleeping eejit šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ā€œWhen all you have is throwbacksā€ she saysā€¦ while wearing the clothes sheā€™s wearing on Stokesys story from the last 24 hours and sporting the new piercings she got last week.
Throwback to when Shannen? Ten minutes ago? Ya bleeping eejit šŸ¤£
Oh my god, she is thick as tit šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I think we can safely say Luke and Shan are no more. What will happen to their tile stuck on the wall down the alleyway?? Who gets to keep the pink sofa??

What in the name of jaysus is that pose on her grid.
She looks mid vomit holding a poo šŸ’©
For someone who calls themselves a model she doesn't have a clue how to pose.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.