Shannen Reilly McGrath #8 Back living with the folks, new meal ticket is Stokes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He'd want to be careful. If things don't work out she may threaten him with a fake domestic abuse claim and have him locked up away from his kids.. 👀 I have a feeling 'skitzo bleep Shan' is about to make a come-back!

I have one from his stories in the pub but not her lives.
Sound like the deserve each other

I can imagine the coke fueled conversations they're having about how the world is against them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow I would’ve loved to of been a fly on the wall when tit hit the fan with Luke and Scammen 👀 I wouldn’t be surprised if she got violent with him to be honest... we have all heard the stories of what she did to Dano in that hotel room! I do hope he is doing OK, I’d say he is mentally exhausted after that relationship. Funny how she always wants the guy to chase her but if it was Luke that was over in England with another girl, well… we all know that would be another story!!! ☠

Safe to say Scammen will never settle down.. I knew when I seen she was with Luke it would never last. I’m actually surprised it even lasted as long as it did. Even when she was hinting about a ring, it was so obvious she can’t hold down a relationship for long before they see her true colours. You have to feel bad for the girl, it must be awful being so toxic. It will be a vicious circle throughout her life unfortunately

Reactions: 7
Wow I would’ve loved to of been a fly on the wall when tit hit the fan with Luke and Scammen 👀 I wouldn’t be surprised if she got violent with him to be honest... we have all heard the stories of what she did to Dano in that hotel room! I do hope he is doing OK, I’d say he is mentally exhausted after that relationship. Funny how she always wants the guy to chase her but if it was Luke that was over in England with another girl, well… we all know that would be another story!!! ☠

Safe to say Scammen will never settle down.. I knew when I seen she was with Luke it would never last. I’m actually surprised it even lasted as long as it did. Even when she was hinting about a ring, it was so obvious she can’t hold down a relationship for long before they see her true colours. You have to feel bad for the girl, it must be awful being so toxic. It will be a vicious circle throughout her life unfortunately
Yep think we all could see her and Luke would never last! I say she kept him around so long because he was financially supporting her! She doesn’t have any friends it seems!
Didn’t luke protect her when tit hit the fan about her scamming those young girls?? I’d say he's kicking himself now!

Reactions: 4
Yep think we all could see her and Luke would never last! I say she kept him around so long because he was financially supporting her! She doesn’t have any friends it seems!
Didn’t luke protect her when tit hit the fan about her scamming those young girls?? I’d say he's kicking himself now!
100%. I’d say he feels like a right idiot now..

Reactions: 1
I’m Cringing 😬 for them lol they are letting on there is a 3rd person with them 🤣🤣🤣 there was three in the bed and little one said roll over 🤣! I say reality has hit Shannen now and she trying to lie her way out of it letting on someone was with them all times! Sad!! You can leave ireland and travel but the hard part is getting back lol 😂 especially if she fly back into Belfast she will present with Irish passport!! 🥴

Reactions: 5
I’m Cringing 😬 for them lol they are letting on there is a 3rd person with them 🤣🤣🤣 there was three in the bed and little one said roll over 🤣! I say reality has hit Shannen now and she trying to lie her way out of it letting on someone was with them all times! Sad!! You can leave ireland and travel but the hard part is getting back lol 😂 especially if she fly back into Belfast she will present with Irish passport!! 🥴
She probably never taught that far ahead🤣
Too excited to go see the new man, never taught how she’l get back into the country 😆

Attachments

• Wow
Too excited to go see the new man, never taught how she’l get back into the country 😆
They are a match made in heaven getting into scraps outside clubs and stalking their exes. I truly think Shan is with her soulmate now. They deserve each other. Wonder will JT Styles support her now her source of BT bucks may be gone forever.

• Heart
Wow, sounds like a gentleman 😳 If Shannen has done any reading about him I imagine the only thing she focused on was the amount of money he paid out in damages and thought 'how can I get some of that?' That's how her mind works. Theyre perfect for eachother though, two losers.

He did. He called around to their houses to give back refunds while Shannen hid in the car outside, and allegedly threatened some of them. She's an absolute coward sending her fella to do her dirty work. If the allegations that he threatened them are true then he definitely feels like an idiot now. If the girls ever do decide to take this further he's implicated. Knowing Shannen and her manipulative mind that's probably the way she wanted it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Has Shannen ever said she has issues or disorders? Or does she just say she suffers with her mental health?
Her behaviour is so erratic and harmful to herself and others. And it's like she can't help herself but do it and blames the world for what she has done. Always wants forgiveness but never changes her behaviour. She is her own biggest consequence.

Reactions: 10
It’s a pity Luke’s not on social media. I’d love if he started dishing some dirt on her.

It’s a pity Luke’s not on social media. I’d love if he started dishing some dirt on her.
I wonder has he not joined back to social media yet because Shannen has him held hostage in Ireland, while she’s off spreading her legs to Stokes in England 👀🤣
Lol! In all seriousness though, when tit hit the fan last year Luke did get dragged down with her, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he does have social media but has a username that nobody could find him with etc

Has Shannen ever said she has issues or disorders? Or does she just say she suffers with her mental health?
Her behaviour is so erratic and harmful to herself and others. And it's like she can't help herself but do it and blames the world for what she has done. Always wants forgiveness but never changes her behaviour. She is her own biggest consequence.
In Shannens case it was nature and nurture that fucked her up. Not all of her sisterS share the same genes do they Shan?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.