Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally a ton of people disputing her side of the story. It’s like half of Dublin was jealous of the girl or so she’d have you believe 🤦🏼‍♀️

Hmm maybe she is going get a full body overhaul too whilst in London 🧐

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just saw her latest stories... wonder what the Irish pammie is up to over there 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh what a coincidence the person taking over her Instagram also puts a space before punctuation 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh what a coincidence the person taking over her Instagram also puts a space before punctuation 😍
You beat me to it...

She’s pretending someone has taken over her account to post her stuff when really, it is her. She is delusional and very sad. On one of them she even says “wow”. Hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I searched her name there . I wonder if Lisa is one of her other personalities .
The girl in the gi*p mask comes up aswell 😅
100 percent its her what sane woman would say she is ONLY the mother of his child!!! Its sick

Reactions: 4
This is what the people of Ballymun think of ye Shan, 56 likes on this one share.
So many people call her smelly. Someone on here said her breath stinks too. We have established she never showers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is what the people of Ballymun think of ye Shan, 56 likes on this one share.
I’m pissing myself here 🤣🤣🤣 I’m not from Dublin but she seems to have a very very bad reputation up there 🤣

Reactions: 5
She went up and took photos at Dano’s grave before, his family weren’t happy cos she actually moved things around that were placed on his grave. She wasn’t allowed at the hospital or funeral but she still made her way to the graveyard to take a few snaps. What a trouble rising weirdo!

• Wow
  • Haha
She went up and took photos at Dano’s grave before, his family weren’t happy cos she actually moved things around that were placed on his grave. She wasn’t allowed at the hospital or funeral but she still made her way to the graveyard to take a few snaps. What a trouble rising weirdo!
How disrespectful. If he was my son or partner I would have broken her legs for the way she carried on. Apparently she told the papers he had passed away a fews days before he did.

Reactions: 1
So who ever has taken over her insta had enough time on their hands to add a pic from that pathetic photo shoot to her "press" highlights on her page give oveeeeer love

I will say that I know for 100% fact that Shannen and Dano we’re back together before he died. She was going into prison and visiting him. His family and friends hated her (rightly so) however they did make out like she was making it all up that they were together, when in fact they were. A part of me felt sorry for her at the time, especially cos Dano was far from an angel. The two of them were/are toxic disgraceful dregs on society. But obviously when he passed his family and friends did what they felt was right, and considering what a weapon she was about Dano’s son’s mother, I think they did the right thing.

When she “got with” Ricci she talked about how she was still heartbroken over Dano, who was the love of her life, and how Ricci tried to mock her for being upset on his anniversary, but mere months later Dano was history when she met Luke. His name and memories gone from her profile, his tattoo gone, all of a sudden he was someone who was abusing and toxic towards her.

The girl is too dumb to keep track of her own lies and is such a sociopath that she doesn’t care who she impacts.

I can stand by everything I’ve said in this post fwiw.

I don’t see anyone mentioning their uncle in the Joy in those screenshots? But either way that’s not me 😂

No it’s not on them screenshots but I do remember when it was all happening someone was commenting somewhere saying that they had a relative who was a PO in the Joy and he had seen her up there on visits. Then other people were saying she was smuggling tit in.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.