Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s gross how much Luke loves her hands and feet. Grow up Shannen you bleeping eejit next she’ll be posting another video of Luke’s screensaver and it’ll be a photo of her hands with this symbol 😍 Your bleeping gas 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Obviously reading the thread!
Ffs, imagine caring so much about what strangers think of your hands 😂 She is completely unhinged. Going on a rampage about every aspect of her physicality in response to a thread she claims not to read. I can think of a million more productive things to do with my time. You're clearly not run off your feet like you claim Shannen if you have time for petty tit like this. She should be removed from social media, she's not well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Here wtf is her creepy obsession with her feet ? It’s honestly disgusting!! Only thing real on your body maybe that’s why you love them so much shan ?🤨even at that I’d say she whacks acrylic nails on them manky long toe nails🤢

Defo a narc
Yep. Both are cluster B PDs so overlap quite a lot

So.. Shannen is going somewhere on Friday which involves being away from home. Is she still hinting at being on “I’m a Celeb”? England has entered a second lockdown today for 4 weeks. “I’m A Celeb” is being filmed in Wales this year and Wales’s lockdown only finishes on the 9th of November just before the show starts on the 15th. England lockdown finishes in December. Surely she can’t be travelling to England or Wales tomorrow? Even if she’s just travelling somewhere for a quick trip like Manchester. She isn’t going on the show, it’s bullshit. If she was, they’d be getting her as late as possible because of the current situation and she’d have to have a test done which she would most likely fail because she hasn’t even been social distancing in Ireland. Nice try, Shannen. 😴

Probably just another weekend hotel stay!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I mean, if she wants us to contact I’m a celeb and warn them about her, I’m sure we all can!! Sure I’ve already contacted a few places about her and they’ve confirmed they will not work with her again as they were unaware of this Forum and everything she’s done. So keep up the good work gals and guys!!

I'd say it was a regular occurance. So gross, and so lazy!
Doesn’t want the bother of fixing the branches on an artificial Christmas tree 🙈 She doesn’t do herself any favours when it comes to appearing lazy.

Makeup done again today. She blocked my friend on Saturday who DM’d her about getting her makeup done again, went on a crazy tirade of messages to her before blocking (and my friend is someone who had been a genuine follower...I know I judge her too lol). Claimed that she did the makeup herself for her Pamela look via a zoom tutorial...lol as if she wouldn’t share having something else “under her belt” all of a sudden...to go from not being able to put on foundation to all of a sudden being able to do a dramatic eye, lashes, and a full face contour? And now similar again today? Sure she’s a fully fledged MUA by now, why isn’t she showing that off?!
Is there any screenshots? Would love to read the rant on my tea-break ☕

Reactions: 1
God she is on a rampage today. I just had to join up and have a read. I hate judging anyone's weight because I am not perfect myself but it is noticeable on her belly and love handles. Like come on, if your going to post everything online then please take criticism with a pinch of salt. All these comment boxes every ten seconds is very annoying as it's obvious she is asking herself these questions to make it look like she's being bullied on Tattle.

God she is on a rampage today. I just had to join up and have a read. I hate judging anyone's weight because I am not perfect myself but it is noticeable on her belly and love handles. Like come on, if your going to post everything online then please take criticism with a pinch of salt. All these comment boxes every ten seconds is very annoying as it's obvious she is asking herself these questions to make it look like she's being bullied on Tattle.
Her behaviour is so erratic. It's like tunnel vision when she gets annoyed about something, she will obsess over it for hours and scrutanise everything. I don't think she's fat. She's a slim girl who holds weight in certain places due to poor diet and a lack of exercise. Regardless if you're heavy or slim, diet and exercise and really important. I wouldn't wait until I have issues with my weight to adopt healthy life choices. Is she slim? - Yes. Is she healthy? - In my opinion, no.

Reactions: 7
Her behaviour is so erratic. It's like tunnel vision when she gets annoyed about something, she will obsess over it for hours and scrutanise everything. I don't think she's fat. She's a slim girl who holds weight in certain places due to poor diet and a lack of exercise. Regardless if you're heavy or slim, diet and exercise and really important. I wouldn't wait until I have issues with my weight to adopt healthy life choices. Is she slim? - Yes. Is she healthy? - In my opinion, no.
Agreed. I wouldn't class her as fat at all. I noticed in one of her pictures she is not as slim as she used to be. She eats alot of junk, maybe it's catching up over lockdown. Fed up of all these influencers / instagrammers breaking the lockdown rules. I am a front line worker doing as I'm told, exhausted working crazy hours and what infuriates me is a majority of these stupid girls continue to break the rules and flaunt it over social media.

Test3.png

After watching Shannen's video of her earlier going on a mad one about her weight I knew I seen that look of physco in her eyes somewhere before...…...maybe that's what she's doing on Friday.....taking part in a new film....GONE to Manchester GIRL

Reactions: 8
I know this tread is about Shannen McGrath but all of them are above the rest of us apparently! Look at Kim floods insta.... She's still taking bookings for work, jetting off here and there, doesn't give a tit. These girls should be fined!!

Reactions: 1
I know this tread is about Shannen McGrath but all of them are above the rest of us apparently! Look at Kim floods insta.... She's still taking bookings for work, jetting off here and there, doesn't give a tit. These girls should be fined!!
A lot of ‘new’ users on here join in to give out about Shannen and then quickly bring up someone else. We can’t discuss anyone else in this thread as it’s about Shannen. Love your name though it’s very original.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A lot of ‘new’ users on here join in to give out about Shannen and then quickly bring up someone else. We can’t discuss anyone else in this thread as it’s about Shannen. Love your name though it’s very original.
Sorry I didn't know we cant discuss others

I’m all for encouragement around positive body imagine! But what shannen does is so misleading that folks give option., it’s not body shamming its relaying back information she promotes. One hand she says she loves her body great 👍 but other hand she pumps so much filters into her body that folks trying to tell her stop, you are pretty shannen but lay off the filters!! Then she photoshops so much of her photos in real life she doesn’t look like that! When someone takes a photo of her without all the photoshop and filters she looks different! They open the door for people commenting on it! When folks comment saying she fake, shannen herself has set that platform.. fake nails hair teeth boobs lips lashes noses clothes tan.. so people say she fake there long list to compare it to! I’ve offered constructive advice, regarding her lifestyle and actions.. bottom line there was advice. I’m outsider looking in and I only speak on facts, not assumptions! She robbed which was proven she lied been caught out, she bullied girls online, fat shammed others, set up fake company and tax avoided! After her brief stint on love island she never been in the press for positive piece.. it always drama she done, sold stories of lies, milked Dano
Tragic death, staged a relationship with Ricci, false allegations, false claims of online bullying the list is endless...especially fake bullying milking it, that was ALL shannen actions not folks comments on this website!! We called her out, spread awareness more important make shannen stop and think! She grown ass woman that got away with so much! Others would have been charged, fined or even locked up! She not above the law.. especially her reckless actions during covid for being selfish! But yet again she choose to do it, she made them actions! She knew there would be backlash didn’t care. So she brought it all on herself she could prevented it!! Stopped and think!
Let’s she if she jumps on flight tomorrow??

When she says “patiently waiting on luke to come out of the shop with chicken” I wonder is she talking about her or the dogs??🤔🤔 just wondering in light of her recent pictures?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.