Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now let’s see if she breaks rules get her hair done, lip done, nails, lashes, nose fillers, sunbeds..
brace yourself shannen 😂😂
you have shut up and put up like the rest of us shannen!!

Wonder will she book holiday abroad to red spot🤣 for a big career opportunity in global pandemic!! Come back no self isolate, cause she immune to Covid!!

but don’t worry she use the famous get out jail card “Be kind’ I’ve mental health issues and I can do as I want!!!

Reactions: 2
She will use Covid as her excuse for her fake move to the uk not happening now she is so deluded 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol 😂 sure when you put into google search you see this first when you put her name in.. 🤣🤣
No one in their right mind would hire her, or even put her on the telly 🤣🤣
she no morals and lying is ridiculous for grown ass woman!!
Don’t worry shannen plotting away as we speak!!

I’d say the poor fella is terrified that she would do herself serious harm if he wanted to break up. As horrible as it sounds to have someone in her own words ‘take it too far’ twice within months of you getting together must make it very hard to ever express how you really feel for fear of upsetting them. I’d say he would do anything to make her happy cos the alternative doesn’t bear to think about and he has to live with it. It’s not a situation or relationship I’d ever wish on anyone, feeling responsible for someone else’s mental stability.

Reactions: 6
The tacky pics of Kate moss, Marilyn, and twiggy blowing the gum on the walls are the most garish things I have ever seen in my life. 🤮🤮🤮Where would one even purchase such tack? Her poor fella having to look at that shite. 🥴
He’s the one who bought them from Dubai 😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s so skitty! Honestly I’m surprised she actually stood in the que to party city because that’s so below her.. But then on the other hand she’d walk to China for a fiver voucher for SuperValu 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If only Jenny wasn’t busy making Tik Tok videos she could come on here and light up the thread for an entertaining hour or so defending Shan to high heaven 🙏🏻

• Haha
Chill guys I know she’s not cruel to them lol I was only winding shannen up which I successfully did 🤣she’s evil, horrible, a bully, and a scammer but I know she isn’t cruel to animals.
Was fun to watch shannen get wound up though 😉some entertainment for this evening lol, thanks shannen darling!!
She obsessed with you now 🤣🤣

• Haha
She obsessed with you now 🤣🤣
Oh yay I’m Shannens new favourite, Yaaay she noticed me !! Omg a celeb noticed me !!😍
Shannen can I have your autograph I’m so obsessed with you💖💖

So, shannen, when are the garda and your solicitors gonna contact us all like you said they were? We’re still waiting on the imaginary letters 😄they’ve been building it an awful long time dont you think? Hmm seems maybe like you might not have a valid case against us 😢

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m very surprised at shannen posting that story of the gorgeous black girl, I’ve alwayssss heard some disgusting stories how shannen is racist, going back years!🤢another one of her skeletons in the closet .. but do you think she would ever apologise for that ? Of course not, it’s shannen!

Last edited:
I Understand this thread is only for Shannen. But that G malone girl advertising a tan with a filter on and her tits out is too much. I cant stand the girl and her fkn messy bedroom. Phone glued to her hand
Hi Shan😅😅😅

Go start a thread for her then if you can't stand her. Also at least she didn't scam, lie and bully countless people!!!✌🏼

• Heart
When shannen pretended to be on a night out with Megan McKenna 🙉 and Megan tweeted about it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Embarrassing
Oh my god, stop 😂 Did she actually say they gave her 500 pounds to join the show?? 😂 And Megan publically throwing her under the bus 😂

'Not my type and fat'...wonder who she was bodyshaming there... 🙄

Reactions: 4
Shannen really clings on to anything she can!! I wouldn’t class her as influencer!!! She had 5 mins of fame.. bought her followers and likes on Instagram!

she doesn’t contribute to society, doesn’t pay taxes! On the beg all the time for free stuff!! She doesn’t even support small business..she never even done anything positive helping raise money for charity!! I don’t for one second believe she ever donated money to the ones she had in her bio!!

Anyone ever notice.. when there was event she always the first one there.. even more embarrassing her stalking Michelle and Robert that time in Marbs..she was desperately tagging restaurant, bands to get noticed!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Shannen cant get a solicitor or the Garda involved because she'll be put in jail is she really that stupid?!?! All the tit shes done theres proof of it, I personally have had Shannen threaten me and from that i wrote an as they say a very strongly worded email to the advertiser association or whatever they're called about Shannen with screenshots and everything included, so Shan hun if ya wanna go there let's go but you're the one gonna be locked up not us ya psycho 😂😂😂 freedom of speech doll, atleast none of us did half the shite that you're at 😂😂

I feel sorry for ya darling if you're reading which I know you are cause your illiterate ass cant spell and loves brackets and spaces between !. We know your typing style hin its embarrassing when we KNOW you're asking yourself questions 😂

And Shannen, if anyone is a bully it's you. You're a bully and a witch sorry 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 3
She was calling CJ Meeks fat, if anything he was ripped.. I mean Luke has always been known as the fat guy, and he seems to have gotten even bigger during lockdown .. ( I suppose haven’t we all) but very hypocritical of her to call an MMA fighter “fat”🤣🤣
Can you actually imagine putting up a photo and being like “last night with this beaut” when u asked her for a fan pic like MY GOD hahahahah, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again .. and she wonders why I think she has mental problems 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.