Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weeklyrib

TV shows, for instance, who are currently filming in the UK have to follow government guidelines and practice social distancing etc. So can someone explain to me how some nobody launching a fake tan with a bunch of nobodies from around the British isles is allowed have them together in such proximity with no masks etc?

Reactions: 9

MunHun

VIP Member
The guards are too busy investigating this thread and using their resources to track us all down and prosecute us for spilling the tea. They would not have the time to harass Shannen into obeying the rules when they are having a laugh with her and the legal team about the scam agency. Come on guys our Shannen will not be getting fined, she’s far too beautiful for that. Have you seen how long her legs are? 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Nonamesally

Sorry guys I’ve been MIA, stupidly forgot my password and was locked outta my account
Buuut I’m BACK, Hey shannen darling !!😘I know you missed me 😉

but holy mother of dear GODDD I cannot believe my eyes watching her story today!!! What the actual fuck!?!
First of all, babe, you WISH you looked like Pam. Hate to break it to you the only thing in common is the blonde hair which you clearly copied to try look like her!!
secondly, you are in my arseeee doing a hair extensions course 🤣🤣🤣you always say how you can’t do your own hair or makeup, what makes you think you can do someone else’s and charge for it??🤣🤣🤣watch girls, this be another thing she promotes and never speaks of again!!
Lastly, DO NOT GET ME STARTED on this pathetic Halloween “shoot”... this girl is mentally mentally ILLLL. You put your hairdresser, mua AND your family at risk by doing this look, for what??? A few insta pics?? Babe you aren’t a celeb!! Nobody gives a shiteee about your Halloween looks. Be different if you did it yourself and showed off your own skills but you didn’t !!
you got it done to take pics outside your apartment on the streets in town to go back in and sit and eat a curry ? You are one pathetic pathetic woman Shannen Reilly McGrath.
By the way babes, absolutely no one, and I mean no one, is jealous of you. We actually feel embarrassed and sad for you ! Because you need a lot of therapy and help. By you calling people jealous of you actually makes you look like a bitch and extremely full of yourself ( but we all know that ) you clearly didn’t think you were naturally pretty if you got SO much work done ?😘

Test3.png

Question 1: Who has the bigger claws? The Velociraptor or the monster
Question 2: Who is more orange? The Velociraptor or the female trump
Answers on a postcard.....

• Haha

Cookiescream

Been watching this for a while cause its pure entertainment but she just wrote back to someone's question on her nails and that photo being from a few weeks ago in the hotel saying she hasnt changed them in 2 weeks 🤣 she was only posting her new short pink nails the other day. She can't keep up with her lies at all.. fucking fool

Kellsb13

I am absolutely mortified for her. Why did “Jen” delete the comment? How did she expect no one to discover it was a tan when other people are posting it all over social media? She really needs to go see a psychiatrist
Swear it was Kim K or something with a proper PA 🤣Shannen love no one wants to “take over” your social media will you give over.... it’s actually sad she thinks we believe her manager or whoever it is, is running her account 🤣EMBARRASSING

She’s Defo reading here cause she blocked me 🤣funny thing is when she mailed me I didn’t reply. Then she unsent it and now she blocked me 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 303676
So she will be back in Ireland by Thursday. 🤣😂
Why is she talking in the 3rd person about herself 🤣 funny that the grammar and space before and after punctuations is identical AGAIN🤣

Last edited:

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
I’m howling like wtf was that story about tonight.. seriously worried how nuts she becoming.. moving in March to do tv show in uk 🤣🤣🤣nobody flaming knows her over there.. would she give over!!
One post she moving in March and two post later it February!! Make up your mind shannen 🤣🤣eh who will mind your dogs 🙄Luke getting a job???
We’re in global pandemic if you forget shannen...
proves liar can never remember what they say !!

She dying sick the last few days very nice of you going over to Luke’s parents and infecting them if you bug or illness!!! So stay the f#ck indoors and stop being selfish!!
Not doctor she needs to see its psychologist and get assessment done!!!

Very classy one post giving the middle finger to this tread 🖕right back at you...
oh sorry I should say be kind shannen!!!!

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
I think she has an awful habit of co-dependency and try’s to morph into the type of partner she thinks her partner wants. If you think about it when her first love was losing interest in her she used sex as a way to attract him even if that was all he wanted, she kept doing it in an attempt to keep him. With CJ he wanted his own social life with his mates so she pretended that’s what she was about too Miss Independent. Now with Luke it seems he’s from a privileged background so she is trying to act the lady with her fake accent. It’s so clearly put on and the reason she cannot speak clearly on any topic is because she is concentrating so hard on her speaking voice. I pity her she has no firm identity of her own, she attaches herself to men and she feeds off attention. I really can’t believe that she throws up at the thoughts of going out because she’s afraid people know her but yet when she’s out she’s posing up a storm left, right and centre and Uber confident for the camera. Then posting the photos with the most outlandish compliments as a caption. Of course you’d worry about what people would say if your all over yourself at every opportunity.
I think deep down she is very insecure, both in her appearance and in life. To most people life skills such as driving and cooking are learned from a young age. Spreading your wings is a natural progression. She seems unable to stand on her own two feet. If she wasn't in a relationship with Luke she would still be living at home. She depends on him financially, to drive her around, to cook for her. I wouldn't be surprised if she was hanging her head out of the shower so he could wash her hair! When it comes to her appearance she seems to have an elevated sense of self and idea of how she is percieved by others. From the conceited captions on photos, saying friends and family are 'obsessed' with her, the IG page that is basically a shrine to herself, the random throwbacks, the screenshots of messages to ex's where she has showered herself with compliments and put other girls down, to ranting about fellas liking other girls photos on IG and acting like a deranged psycho if they try break up with her. If she was genuinely happy with the way she looked she wouldn't have spent so much time (I would also say money, but lets face it, she's doesn't pay for any of these services) altering her appearance. She wouldn't be going to get her make-up done in the middle of a global pandemic. Someone who was confident and happy in themselves wouldn't depend so much on validation from strangers on the internet. As a person I think she is very shallow, incapable of any independent thoughts or opinions, and unable to fend for herself for the most basic of human needs. The accent is definitely being put on and is another example of her insecurities.

NoseyScouser94

She changed the caption from see you in a few weeks to “soon” and the reply to that girl wow 😂😂 So embarrassing, why would you go through so much effort when no one actually gives a fuck! this is to add to the long list of skitso shit shannen has done 🤦🏼‍♀️
HAHAHAH pathetic. them dogs need to have a rabies shot 3 weeks before heading to the UK and a pet passport. I doubt she got that all done with the lockdown as travel and a rabies shot is not essential. shes so full of shit that its squirting out of her turkey mouth. so not only has shannen taken a trip over here for non essential work she has now admitted her fella took a ferry over with the dogs to visit her WHICH IS NON ESSENTIAL. is she a thick cunt and cant understand that the world is in a pandemic and shes just digging herself a hole admitting to all this unnessary travel.

Reactions: 8

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
To be conceited is such an unattractive quality in anyone. She has written a number of times that she looks amazing, that she would be jealous of herself too, and that she loves the way she looks. There is a big difference between confidence and arrogance. But she is too big a narcissist to understand the difference. It makes her come across as a very ugly person on the inside, and once people see that it's impossible to see anything else.

Alexaeddy

Platinum extensions too years ago as far as I'm aware! Wouldnt say Oonagh would give her the time of day let alone a pair of extenos 😭🤣
My best friend ran the blowdry bar in Harvey Nichols in dundrum, a few years ago Shannen would get her hair done and always "forget her purse" or "loose her card" ! When my friend eventually said she had to pay before she had her hair done she asked if she gave her a shout out on insta could she get it for free.. my friend said no and never seen Shannen again 😅

• Haha

Tealistener

Cant miss her. She actually looks dreadful compared to them other girls. Her teeth jesus lord above they're actually disgraceful and don't suit her at all 😩.. so what exactly do we have to look forward to in the next few weeks. Its just another balck market tan like the other 6million that have been brought out.

She's actually the only one who didn't tag him in their stories 🤣🤣 scarlet for her making out shes making it big time and all the secrecy for a bottle of poxy tan. Ohhh shannen you pathetic piece of shit. Mortified for you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
She got that make-up done Wednesday? But had it on last night? Either you're a liar Shannen, or a dirty cunt who hasn't washed their face in days, which is it? A white coffee table for her designer books... this is groundbreaking interior design ladies, just waiting for a grey sofa now, possibly crushed velvet. Everything she does is just a copy of someone else. In this case instahuns circa 2013.

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
Lol I’m dying 🤣🤣🤣she got “papped” with her phone in her hand!! There is no way she let anyone take control of it! Exposing all her nasty messages to read she sends folks, especially all her dark secrets! Her begging 😂😂😂 thought that’s what a manger does!!!she dropped Jenny years ago, went out promoting herself! Especially shannen couldn’t stand Jenny getting a cut of her small gigs!!
Jaysus so she saying she in Uk for awhile.. country on full lockdown!! 🤣🤣🤣sad isn’t the word!!
Luke works full time!! Thinking them poor dogs in that box left alone all day! Think rspca might be getting a call in the morning!! For someone that says her dogs are her world mad she just jumped on flight and left them!!! Shameful!!

Loriqueen

Does anyone remember around the time Shannen and Dano broke up (not sure which breakup 🙈) Shannens sister put up a fb post sticking up for shannen and all dano put her through blah blah blah and went on to say that he put their family through the ringer and petrol bombed their house? But her sister then bought her loads of gift with poems for dano ect when he died.. her family are complete enablers and hypocrites she will never get better with people around her like this

• Wow

lilithdal

I can’t wait for their move to Manchester. I don’t know how many of us are from England, but I am. I live in Manchester so hopefully I will get to see the freak in person. I might even ask for her autograph!!! Can’t wait to meet a celeb!!!

• Haha

username123456

as much of horrible person that she is, and she really does seem like a truly horrendous human being. Fair play to him for working at whatever he can, there are many other people around his age, and older, that would prefer to lie around the house in their pyjamas and collect the dole (See Shannen for example) so I think it's a bit harsh to be laughing at him for working wherever he works.

Calalilly

Where did she get her D4 accent from.
How many times in one sentence can one say they have something under their belt 🤣

• Haha