Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys.. I really wonder if there is a way we could get this thread to Luke? I know he has a Linkden profile but not sure if its active? An email address?

I highly doubt hes seen this thread.. I just feel bad for him yeno, having to wake up beside dragon breath
An ex friend of his was posting on here , maybe that person might know friends or family of Luke's that they could send this to .
I have a feeling Luke is chained to the bed blindfolded and not in a sexy way more like the film Misery,
you know ,to make sure he doesn't go online

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s probably too wrapped up in his little drug world that he doesn’t give a tit. Shannen is just someone on his arm. Without knowing her and what she’s done and what she’s capable of, one look at her profile and one might assume Shannen is the one with the money when we all know she isn’t. No job, no actual career. This works as a good distraction when it comes to what Luke does. So from the outside looking in, people don’t bat an eyelid when they see these lavish holidays. They just assume Shannen, the jobless, thieving scum, pays for them.

Reactions: 2
Guys.. I really wonder if there is a way we could get this thread to Luke? I know he has a Linkden profile but not sure if its active? An email address?

I highly doubt hes seen this thread.. I just feel bad for him yeno, having to wake up beside dragon breath
I wouldn’t say he’s much better himself... if u look through her highlight on “my ❤“ they are having a meal and both think it’s hilarious that he took a forkful off food of someone else’s plate at the table next to them.... that’s where u can here her real accent. She can’t even pronounce dinner properly!!

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t say he’s much better himself... if u look through her highlight on “my ❤“ they are having a meal and both think it’s hilarious that he took a forkful off food of someone else’s plate at the table next to them.... that’s where u can here her real accent. She can’t even pronounce dinner properly!!
I saw that video. Pair of scruffs, honestly

Same size feet 😂😂😂
I wouldn't be bragging about my feet when they look like hers
Holy tit you’re right!! She’s HUGE feet. I knew she had huge shovel like hands/claws but her feet are massive too. As I said few pages back I reckon she’s a big mickey too which she tucks between her legs.....I pity luke when he sees it....will be like a scene out of the film The crying game🍆

Holy tit you’re right!! She’s HUGE feet. I knew she had huge shovel like hands/claws but her feet are massive too. As I said few pages back I reckon she’s a big mickey too which she tucks between her legs.....I pity luke when he sees it....will be like a scene out of the film The crying game🍆
Looks like I picked the right username after all!!😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Holy Jesus, the accent. Where is that even from? Between that and goading him into taking food off someone elses plate, and him actually doing it, they are common as muck. She's fooling no one with her Chanel and Dior picture books 😂

Holy Jesus, the accent. Where is that even from? Between that and goading him into taking food off someone elses plate, and him actually doing it, they are common as muck. She's fooling no one with her Chanel and Dior picture books 😂
It’s so embarrassing if you love me you’ll do it..... if that doesn’t scream narcissist I dunno what does 🙈🙈

It’s so embarrassing if you love me you’ll do it..... if that doesn’t scream narcissist I dunno what does 🙈🙈
Completely. Mortified for the two of them going around in their knock-off gear thinking their Lord and Lady muck and then acting like that.

It's honestly so funny and embarrassing she is trying to lead people to believe she's going on I'm a celeb 🤣 does she not realise the cast has been announced? I wonder how long she'll "stay offline" for !!
I was wondering why she went all quiet on insta 😂😂😂😂 please give me strength.... I will dieeeee if she's pulled that stunt 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ahh you're messing he did not😶😶 dragged up the two of them so. Ah well let little luke li
Same size feet 😂😂😂
I wouldn't be bragging about my feet when they look like hers

Who on God's green earth gets their poxy FEET out at a cinema!!🤢🤢 oh me nerves are gone bang of cheese

Also yes where is that accent from?😂 I'm from Dublin and I do have quite a think accent dont talk like Shannen but I dont even know how she said dinner tf was that😂😂 also why would you take food off someone else plate? Gross first off all second of all they could be riddled and your sticking your fork in their food 🤢 table manners in full swing for lady shan I see😂 gross just gross

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That was vile.... disgusting pigs the pair of them

Ah here, she made out she was going on I’m a celeb but she went over to do a tan collab. Is she not embarrassed for herself, pretending someone took over her insta, I’m mortified for her. Simpleton.

Ah here, she made out she was going on I’m a celeb but she went over to do a tan collab. Is she not embarrassed for herself, pretending someone took over her insta, I’m mortified for her. Simpleton.
Nothing surprises me anymore with that dopey of a human. How do you know its for tan

Did she not only recently say that she hates fake tan?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.