Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked her how she got her makeup done and she said she got it done on Wednesday and shot some looks...I don’t believe a word of it.

Reactions: 1
Is she on drugs or just nuts...
Again with the vacuum packed meals.. saying I love them, their so healthy and I’m gonna eat theses for dinner....
two hours later..... orders a curry???? 🙄
Would business stop wasting their time and money on her!!! She fucks them in the bin!!

Reactions: 4
oh my god! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what is she like going around her flat in that rigout 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck me, am morto for the girl 🥴🥴🥴
This behaviour is exactly why I pity her sometimes. Imagine propping your phone up on timer to take photos of yourself acting the playboy bunny in a part of your apartment specifically chosen cos the background won’t give obvious blurred lines when you photoshop the photos to bits later. Then insinuating that this shoot proves you are part of an Ann Summers campaign. Is this the big news? Was this what all the posts alluding to the playboy job were about? 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 2
Someone asked her how she got her makeup done and she said she got it done on Wednesday and shot some looks...I don’t believe a word of it.
She has a photo up now saying all dressed up and nowhere to go.... watching the late late with that same make up look 🙈🙈

I remember seeing her in a salon. I didn't reconigize her. It was only when she left the girl working in the salon said. "Do you know her? Thats that influencer shannen reilly mcgrath". She was nothing to look at in person and i wouldve never thought she was the same person.i just remember thinking she looked really tacky and over the top and she was with some guy and hounding him to take 100 picutres of her. I think he was her make up artist pal. I say she couldve been pretty to start with but now she looks botched with filler and dont get me started on those teeth 🥴 and her style looks cheap and tacky.

This behaviour is exactly why I pity her sometimes. Imagine propping your phone up on timer to take photos of yourself acting the playboy bunny in a part of your apartment specifically chosen cos the background won’t give obvious blurred lines when you photoshop the photos to bits later. Then insinuating that this shoot proves you are part of an Ann Summers campaign. Is this the big news? Was this what all the posts alluding to the playboy job were about? 🙈🙈🙈

Imagine coming down dressed like that amd asking your partner to taks pictures of you for the gram 😂 my boyfriend would be laughing his head off and wouldnt be able to stop taking the piss out of me. I say shes hard work i feel soery for luke.

Last edited:
Embarrassing is not the word for the girl!! So her dad came over today, to made a table?? It’s flaming IKEA flat pack doesn’t involve much?? Then she had makeup artist over?? Jaysus another rule broke shannen?? How many people do you have in your home?? Lovely respect for your neighbours living in your apartment block?? If I was a neighbour living there I would report you!! Allowing all theses folks walking in and out of the building!! Selfish
Six weeks watching her madness!!
Last lockdown it was exposed of her robbing young girls 🤣🤣🤣buckle your seatbelt folks were in for car crash lol round two ✌

• Haha
She got that make-up done Wednesday? But had it on last night? Either you're a liar Shannen, or a dirty bleep who hasn't washed their face in days, which is it? A white coffee table for her designer books... this is groundbreaking interior design ladies, just waiting for a grey sofa now, possibly crushed velvet. Everything she does is just a copy of someone else. In this case instahuns circa 2013.

Reactions: 8
Ah lads the im a celeb list got leaked and no sign of Irelands favourite con artist😂
Playboy must have bought exclusive rights to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Something I’ve just noticed there, if you look back at her stories when she shares code SHANNEN for discounts it’s all in capitals. Remember Lisa from Mac make up came on to the first thread to tell us that she didn’t like that SHANNEN but she really wanted to tell us about her ex going off with someone who I won’t name on this thread cos Shannen would love some dirt to be dragged up on someone else. Lisa tried to say her phone automatically typed Shannen all in capitals when it was pointed out to her, well of course it would Shannen that’s how your phone dictionary would predict how you would spell out your own name. And the main reason you would have for typing your own name would be for promoting discount codes offered under your name 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You are beyond thick, seriously what a bleeping simpleton. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Something I’ve just noticed there, if you look back at her stories when she shares code SHANNEN for discounts it’s all in capitals. Remember Lisa from Mac make up came on to the first thread to tell us that she didn’t like that SHANNEN but she really wanted to tell us about her ex going off with someone who I won’t name on this thread cos Shannen would love some dirt to be dragged up on someone else. Lisa tried to say her phone automatically typed Shannen all in capitals when it was pointed out to her, well of course it would Shannen that’s how your phone dictionary would predict how you would spell out your own name. And the main reason you would have for typing your own name would be for promoting discount codes offered under your name 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You are beyond thick, seriously what a bleeping simpleton. 😆
Ah jesus, you are spot on 😂 That is some fine work for a Saturday morning 👏

I was having a read of the potential celebs and our Shan no where to be seen! Surprise! I wonder what her excuse will be? 😂

Just found out today a friend of mine is knows ith
the owners of party city so a nice message will be dispatched 😂

Honestly duck that!! Imagine that thing walking into your shop and trying to promote it, she fits right in anyways image of MJs hologram, she told us she loves him so much she just HAD to get the nose to stay trendy 😂 or contorted as she would say. If it's the makeup girl they're doing you dirty 😭😭

Reactions: 3
So since last night she’s promoted Amex, Keegan’s Cafe and now Uno Pizza .. I’m sure Amex wouldn’t be happy 🤦🏽‍♀️ They are healthy balanced meals and your balancing them by eating anything that’s gifted for free.

I hope when Shannen uses the hashtag 'lovelockdown' she's thinking of all the people who have lost jobs, some permenantly, the people who are lying in ICU beds, and the staff who are working around the clock to care for them. I dont doubt that she loves hiding in her apartment and the fact that Luke can't go far from her clutches, but I've never seen such an ignorant and out of touch statement. Does she even understand the reasons why we arrived at this again, and what we're trying to achieve here? Something for you to think about Shan next time you're hole is sat in the make-up chair and some poor craythure caking you up for your sitting room photoshoot 😉🙄 Have never seen someone so thick in all my life.

Reactions: 1
🤣🤣🤣🤣have productive Sunday quoted by shannen...reality for her doll yourself up to sit in your fella work van creeping on him while he is working.. that not normal behaviour!!
Luke must be working with girls she is paranoid about.. 🤣🤣🤣
I say the person paying for the job, looking out thinking why is your girlfriend sitting in van all dolled up with two dogs freezing cold and recording herself sitting in van about being positive😂😂😂
Scarlet for her.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh her accent is ridiculous 😂😂😂 and also she says it’s freezing out but wears a dress that nearly covers her arse ok Shannon 😂

What landscapers work Sundays bank holiday Sundays at that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Correction Lol Luke washing cars she sitting in van watching it 🤣🤣🤣🤣she dolled herself up for who comes to collect it... Jaysus talk about this disrespecting your fella 😂😂😂flirting with who’s she can move on to next!!

pen pals letters, she grabbing on to anything she can to keep her page looking busy.. she would in her hoop sit there and write someone a letter 🤣🤣she can’t hold conversation if it does revolve around her.

I see our girl has another "bubble buddy" in the apartment today after her Dad being over yesterday 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.