Shannen Reilly McGrath #12 Shan if you want the nips done, better start saving those tips hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus who’d be buying this absolute tat
Times must be hard if she's trying to sell cheap sweatshop internet fashion. Do you think her Ma has put the foot down and is asking her to pay for her box room?
---
Isn't it gas shannen has jumped to 111k in the space of a few hours. She has zero content except posting selfies or sharing pics of Pamela Anderson or any blonde celebrity as apparently she looks like them all. Then theirs hughie (like or hate him) was on bigbrother, the challenge in the U.S, dancing with the stars. Been on irish telly loads living with Lucy etc and he only has 93k. Shannen feeling tit so buys herself more followers to cheer herself up with lukes bank card😄 🤣
That is such a good point about Hughie. The only people still buying followers these days are the absolute losers out there who are too thick to do anything else.

Reactions: 1
Why is everyone doubting her new follow numbers? I bet they're just genuine followers who heard about our girl Shan with the white toes and want to follow her for her riveting content. I'm still patiently waiting for the update on the business meetings she had before Xmas. Such a grafter our Shan xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is everyone doubting her new follow numbers? I bet they're just genuine followers who heard about our girl Shan with the white toes and want to follow her for her riveting content. I'm still patiently waiting for the update on the business meetings she had before Xmas. Such a grafter our Shan xoxo
I heard that she is waiting to announce them in the Playboy Russia magazine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ah yes, the business venture that was in the pipeline a whole 2 months before that announcement. Surely by now she is a fully fledged entrepreneur with a house in Dalkey?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen these in a shop in Dubai 🤥
a thought came into my head.
Why did the honey monster not buy these of their babies for their appartment to match their designer sofa from Argos

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just seen these in a shop in Dubai 🤥
a thought came into my head.
Why did the honey monster not buy these of their babies for their appartment to match their designer sofa from Argos
Surely that’s our Elvis the Dubai porta puppy.

• Haha
Remember Shan had a BTS voucher for when she hit 120k followers 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder does JT Styles still ‘source’ her exclusive finds such as her Gucci tracksuit bottoms 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And three bottles of Victor & Rolf 'Flowerbomb' 😂 Obs robbed straight out of Debanhams.
I bleeping forgot about the flowerbomb🤣🤣 I was wrecking my head tryna think what else was there, I was just so distracted by the bottle of vit hit for the lucky winner. Liked and shared Shan, pls pick me hun xoxo

• Haha
Hahahh forgot about this.. when she first got her puppy farm dog I commented on her post saying "rescue?" after a few vinos of course... Her DM just shows how thick and rough she is
What does she mean your friend wrote back dead smart?

She’s so defensive, our girls gots herself a few issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Remember Shan had a BTS voucher for when she hit 120k followers 😆
I was laughing about this last night and edited my comment cos I thought surely she didn’t think she’d go from 108k to 120k I must be wrong she must have said 110k🤣🤣 now you’ve made me laugh even more she thought 120k🤣🤣🤣

To be fair I tagged my friend in my comment about them being rescues cause I knew she'd find it gas and she replied "dead" 🤣🤣🤣
Ok sorry just for context purposes did you comment on her grid post of Elvis and she PM you to confront you?

Because that does not seem like our Be Kind ambassador who hosts imaginary fundraisers for Pieta house and writes letters in invisible ink to lonely nursing home residents.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you want to know what Luke thinks of Shannen look at his hair.
Man gives zero fucks about Dolly walking about with that frizzled mass of ginger. If his head is that unkept imagine the hack of his nether regions she probably needs a weed wacker to find his dick

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.