Shannen Reilly McGrath #12 Shan if you want the nips done, better start saving those tips hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gonna sit down with a smoke and a can tomorrow and re read vintage Shan tattle it’s golden it’s like old easterners episodes , so good , so bad yet I can’t stop watching and I’m glad my life is no way like that

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m gonna sit down with a smoke and a can tomorrow and re read vintage Shan tattle it’s golden it’s like old easterners episodes , so good , so bad yet I can’t stop watching and I’m glad my life is no way like that
I do that occasionally too looking through the old threads 😂

Reactions: 1
Anyone remember the time Shan did a recap on her previous thread? Or when she came on claiming Luke was hitting her the previous night, but the thick witch had stories up from that morning and quickly deleted them when she realised

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just finished these threads after starting them a few weeks ago kids, job, life gets in the way) and MY GOD, what a ride! It has everything - lies, betrayal, cheating, a con woman. I'm actually sorry I've come to the end. I've wanted to comment so many times reading this. I think she has toned down her lies because she knows everything she spouts gets called out on here. Seriously she has to cringe reading how everyone sees through her. A good conwoman is actually quite smart and like the influencer career she's desperately trying to get off the ground, it ain't for her. I love the little community this thread has and the people on it are actually better friends than she is with her"besties". I've no gossip 2 add I knew dano and know Diane but everything has been covered just wanted to say its been a great read and I've been dying to get back to it in my free time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I've just finished these threads after starting them a few weeks ago kids, job, life gets in the way) and MY GOD, what a ride! It has everything - lies, betrayal, cheating, a con woman. I'm actually sorry I've come to the end. I've wanted to comment so many times reading this. I think she has toned down her lies because she knows everything she spouts gets called out on here. Seriously she has to cringe reading how everyone sees through her. A good conwoman is actually quite smart and like the influencer career she's desperately trying to get off the ground, it ain't for her. I love the little community this thread has and the people on it are actually better friends than she is with her"besties". I've no gossip 2 add I knew dano and know Diane but everything has been covered just wanted to say its been a great read and I've been dying to get back to it in my free time.
It’s like being so invested in a 10 part drama and on Netflix then it comes to an end , there’s been highs and lows and know I just don’t now what to do with myself until season 56 of the Shan tit show . Tbh it makes me feel better about my life hahahaha
---
I just have to add this can’t remember what number thread it was in but this was definitely Shannen , so this tattler comes on mid convo “ I actually hate jessy malone (comments on weight and appearance) and calls her a slut and says I think Shannen is just so much prettier “ hahahahah this was a constant on new profiles she’s diabolical hahaha
---
Or or or have to just add this sorry . Every FUCCCCCCCKINGGGGGGGGG time she needs to compare her self to Margot Robbie . What even planet is she on to think she resembles her

Reactions: 9
Omg 😳 I’m dead!!! Right Shirley temple on acid I fall around laughing!!! one taking a photo in the bathroom with your drink 🤢cause you know you can’t pose in a bar, but caption no one puts baby in the corner well someone put you in the bathroom 😂😂✌Wtf is she wearing!!!!!!! I would be mortified, my 15 year daughter said the state of her runners ehhh😂😂😂😂 desperate to fit in but even more desperate in herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She unfollowed luke, now she's back following him with a picture on her stories saying he's the love of her life 😄 🤣 TOXIC!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Things must be rocky look at Shan actually posting lovely Luke in a PROFILE picture. LOL he must have finally dumped scammen

Reactions: 5
This couple are a complete disaster. I can't get over her immaturity and desperation. What are the chances the latest falling out is because he won't book them a trip away for Paddy's weekend? She has mentioned she wants to go away and wants to go to Lisbon, it's so obvious when the 'what are your plans' question comes in that it's her trying to drop hints. I imagine after hols in January and February it would be hard for him to take annual leave again.
---
Luke looks in physical pain in those pictures, that is not the smile of a happy man
He really gives me the ick. Lucky for her she likes it up the bum and doesn't have to look at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She 100% had a tantrum over something luke wouldn't buy for her and then regretted so puts a picture of them on her stories, saying the love of my life. He wasn't in her pinned posts but he's gone back up and she's posted on her grid saying how much she loves him! Hahaha 😅 I have no doubt shannen uses lukes ticketmaster account and probally buys her own tickets!

She also was following nearly 1800 people on insta.. that's dropped dramatically to 1400 people. so she unfollowed 400 people!!! she's flat out today.

Reactions: 7
All her 'promotion' about the gig last night and no footage from it at all. What do we reckon, she didn't get in or was thrown out? Had a look at the promotors page and there looks to be only about 50/60 people in the place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All her 'promotion' about the gig last night and no footage from it at all. What do we reckon, she didn't get in or was thrown out? Had a look at the promotors page and there looks to be only about 50/60 people in the place 😂
I see she read this message by putting a vid up... but im suspish she's not shaking her hole in it so could be anyones

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.