Shannen Reilly McGrath #12 Shan if you want the nips done, better start saving those tips hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok sorry just for context purposes did you comment on her grid post of Elvis and she PM you to confront you?

Because that does not seem like our Be Kind ambassador who hosts imaginary fundraisers for Pieta house and writes letters in invisible ink to lonely nursing home residents.
Yes exactly, on a grid post and she was straight in my dms and deleted all comments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If you want to know what Luke thinks of Shannen look at his hair.
Man gives zero fucks about Dolly walking about with that frizzled mass of ginger. If his head is that unkept imagine the hack of his nether regions she probably needs a weed wacker to find his dick
I would be amazed if these two had a sex life at all. It's very apparent that he has no interest in her. Wearing a Homer Simpson bowling shirt and hoodies to dinner kind of says it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She must feel so empty and unfulfilled inside. why post and tag Tommy Fury like they’re besties when she doesn’t even follow him and he certainly doesn’t follow her. Imagine if she had a personality on love island and had played her cards right.. just think of the career she could have had as love island royally but instead, well…

Reactions: 11
She must feel so empty and unfulfilled inside. why post and tag Tommy Fury like they’re besties when she doesn’t even follow him and he certainly doesn’t follow her. Imagine if she had a personality on love island and had played her cards right.. just think of the career she could have had as love island royally but instead, well…
She doesn't even follow him 😂 How is she not dead from the embarrassment? Doesn't have any interest in the person's account but name dropping any way she can. She used to do the same with Rosanna Davison - another account she doesn't follow. She'd post a photo of them and always spell Rosanna's name wrong.
---
Not Scammen following Trua Hair for her big baldy head! I thought the Milkshake Products were amazing and her hair has never been in such good condition since she's being going to The Hair and Make-Up Loft the last 10 5 years.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched the Pamela Anderson Documentary and found it so interesting that she was very big into reading and writing and has a lot more substance to her. It made me laugh thinking how Dolly idolises her and based on solely on her looks. Shan has zero depth to her and everything is surface level

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just watched the Pamela Anderson Documentary and found it so interesting that she was very big into reading and writing and has a lot more substance to her. It made me laugh thinking how Dolly idolises her and based on solely on her looks. Shan has zero depth to her and everything is surface level
I thought this too funnily enough.

Apart from her good looks, Pamela seemed fun and very sweet. This is also why she was so liked by many during the 90's. Shannen thinks it's just good looks alone that make people love you and that once you have good looks you can act like a spoilt princess. I get the impression she thinks men love the spoilt princess act and it makes them fall in love even more.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought this too funnily enough.

Apart from her good looks, Pamela seemed fun and very sweet. This is also why she was so liked by many during the 90's. Shannen thinks it's just good looks alone that make people love you and that once you have good looks you can act like a spoilt princess. I get the impression she thinks men love the spoilt princess act and it makes them fall in love even more.
She is also very humble compared to our Shan. Both Pamela and Margot Robbie have shown they are actually very hard working people. It’s a pity Shane doesn’t take some inspiration from that and do an honest days work.
Remember shannen threw a fit because she had to work over Christmas last year

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is also very humble compared to our Shan. Both Pamela and Margot Robbie have shown they are actually very hard working people. It’s a pity Shane doesn’t take some inspiration from that and do an honest days work.
Remember shannen threw a fit because she had to work over Christmas last year
Awh girls Shan used to work mental full time hours proper 13 shifts. Give the girl a break she was flat out there for a good 4 months to give Luke and his family the impression she was a decent member of society.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awh girls Shan used to work mental full time hours proper 13 shifts. Give the girl a break she was flat out there for a good 4 months to give Luke and his family the impression she was a decent member of society.
She was very foolish to drop out of the course and leave the dental practice. For a minute it looked like she was actually doing something to safeguard her future, although I suspect she was only doing it to save face and because in the height of Covid there was nothing else to do. Either way she is absolutely fucked and has left herself very vulnerable. Take Luke out of the equation and she is living at home with her Ma with no prospects of ever moving out or owning her own home. Imagine thinking the bank would lend them enough to buy a house in Dalkey and she with no stable employment history, no record of regular savings to mirror what would essentially be a million euro mortgage. Her stupidity and niaviety is insane. She would do well to get a three bed detached house in Ballyfermott - which there is nothing wrong with, but is so far removed from what she feels she deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She was very foolish to drop out of the course and leave the dental practice. For a minute it looked like she was actually doing something to safeguard her future, although I suspect she was only doing it to save face and because in the height of Covid there was nothing else to do. Either way she is absolutely fucked and has left herself very vulnerable. Take Luke out of the equation and she is living at home with her Ma with no prospects of ever moving out or owning her own home. Imagine thinking the bank would lend them enough to buy a house in Dalkey and she with no stable employment history, no record of regular savings to mirror what would essentially be a million euro mortgage. Her stupidity and niaviety is insane. She would do well to get a three bed detached house in Ballyfermott - which there is nothing wrong with, but is so far removed from what she feels she deserves.

I doubt Shannen is ever going to own her own home she’d be doing very well to get HAP and move into a house share but even at that I doubt it would last because she’s such a head case who would put up living with her.
She’d probably not pay the rent or bills and rob them blind.
That’s even if she got a room because it’s very hard these days
I would bet that she would probably live in the mas box room forever

Reactions: 4
Her poses are always so awkward and unnatural. We get she has tummy rolls, like us all, but why bother posing in you knick knacks on the street if you are so self-conscious about it. Either own it or don't bother. She does the same pose in every single photo, and it's all to hide the pouch.

The green nails look like witches fingers 🤢

Remember the time she pretended she was friends with Meghan McKenna telling her mates the next time she was with Meghan she’d get her to video call her mate and then Meghan tweeted back that she had no idea who Shannen was and she just asked her for a photo
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember the time she pretended she was friends with Meghan McKenna telling her mates the next time she was with Meghan she’d get her to video call her mate and then Meghan tweeted back that she had no idea who Shannen was and she just asked her for a photo
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Didn’t she even caption the photo something like “nights out with this one” 🫠🫠 how does she not die of mortification

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He made a brilliant parody video, when her and Dano’s drama was at its height. The day of the infamous ex on the beach video, he had a wig on pretending to be her after getting her easilock extensions 🤣 It was brilliant please someone else say you seen it. He was switching between being Shannen and being Dano.

He made a brilliant parody video, when her and Dano’s drama was at its height. The day of the infamous ex on the beach video, he had a wig on pretending to be her after getting her easilock extensions 🤣 It was brilliant please someone else say you seen it. He was switching between being Shannen and being Dano.

Do you know where the video is now? I’d love to see it 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I’d kill to get my hands on this (well maybe not kill but I’d really love to watch it again)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.