Shannen Reilly McGrath #12 Shan if you want the nips done, better start saving those tips hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shannen and Luke, sitting in a tree
Trying to flog, something for free

Will it be hillbillys, the hair & make up loft or will it even be free make-up?
Who knows because before you know it, they'll have their 7000th break-up

Oh poor Exemplar ends up losing a like
Whilst Luke is told to go and take a hike

Dolly frantically scours social media, in search of passive aggressive posts
While sitting in her mas box room, knocking back a few west coasts

Off she sails, through the deep blue Irish sea
On her way to Scotland, for a week long riding spree

However it's not long before aul Dolly is back in town;
Stomping the streets of Dublin on a massive come down

A changed woman, Her intentions are clear; Dolly now wants a ring
But sadly her Prince Harry, now just sees it all as one big fling

Poor Freddy and Elvis, will never have a married mam and dad
And this is why, this whole love story is just oh so very sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Do you think Lukes removal from her bio and recent unfollow is because he won't record a video with her of them talking? 😂 Why would anyone give a tit about what they do in a day, the man cleans cars and she cleans tables.
A day in the life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wakes up in Mas box room, looks out window to the beautiful view of graffiti and horses arses.
Goes down to her Mas kitchen that hasn’t been redecorated since the 80s and microwave some salad. Fish out some god awful ill-fitting tacky old fashioned outfit and rings around hair salons she hasn’t been black listed from begging for freebies.
Walks the streets of tallaght to find a run down old building or car park to do a “shoot” in.
Catches the next bus to crumlin village to serve tea and coffee and sign autographs.
Hockey’s Luke’s phone out of it with calls and txts to give her a lift home.
He pulls up in the Hiace and chariots her back to Talafornia. The end

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A day in the life would be very entertaining, we would get to see her multiple personalities all in their full glory, scrubbing tables in the cafe, and trying to beg for freebies.

Reactions: 5
I’d love the day in their life special to include an interview with Luke’s parents and for them to be asked their opinion on the relationship.

Reactions: 7
I’m going to be honest, I would 100% be the first view to watch her a day in the life of videos. It would be great car crash viewing! She’s the ultimate cringe.
She would spend the video trying to push her boobs together and hide Dano’s tattoo. The entire time she would be switching between her multiple accents/personalities.

Go on our girl Scammen. You legend, there is no one like you!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I wonder was this true re bianca Gasgoine?
A3A105D0-7ED6-42AB-929D-33EDB5DE30F5.jpeg

and why is she wearing a Union Jack ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That is true there’s photos of them together. CJ Meeks or something was his name.
Oh just found it, how had I never hesrd of this. The funniest bit of this article is Shannen referring to herself as a gorgeous blonde in her snapchats with Dano.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Too sick to record "content" but well enough to go drinking.... hmm if she's scammed some company into giving her stuff I hope they rescind!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Too sick to record "content" but well enough to go drinking.... hmm if she's scammed some company into giving her stuff I hope they rescind!
I don't know why she bothered posting about being too sick to record content, it's not like people sit around waiting for her to post 😂 Going drinking shortly after posting it just makes her look like a lazy idiot.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely raging she's been too sick to record content, I absolutely live for her unreal content and was hoping and praying she'd post a link for her union Jack coat, I could only hope to look as iconic as our Dolly if I wore it. Super glad the throat infection has ran away faster than Luke and she's able to scull cocktails, she's such a trooper, get well soon Shan xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolutely raging she's been too sick to record content, I absolutely live for her unreal content and was hoping and praying she'd post a link for her union Jack coat, I could only hope to look as iconic as our Dolly if I wore it. Super glad the throat infection has ran away faster than Luke and she's able to scull cocktails, she's such a trooper, get well soon Shan xoxo
I’d say it’s more than likely she pulled a sicky from work in the cafe never been one for graft our dolly x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I actually can't with how non-sensical her answers are. She gets her lips done every year and a half to 2 years and but in the same sentence says it's every year but mainly 2. She gets 4 to 5 months out of her botox and was meant to get it today, does she realise that's less than 3 months from when she last had it? Her fav hairstyle is pigtails but she never wears them anymore. Is she okay???? 🫠 Why does she feel the need to say she does something every year? She is the most pick me person ever. Also, from the photos she's posted she has left little to the imagination and it looks like her nipples are literally sitting on top of her boobs, bit like Ellie O'Donnells dodgy job.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As soon as I said she’s trying to be like Charleen with the fringe she had a post up 10 mins later telling everyone she gets a fringe “every” year. Was not just the fringe, lots of style choices copied within weeks, pinky fur hat, diamond knee boots to name but a few. Pick me girl is right

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes just the most dilusional girl I ever came across. The post about being a mean girl. Is exactly her described to a T!! She's saying follow her good friend hazma when she only started following him herself! Post about the Jordans and she gets all her Jordans from fashion dusseldorf when she only just started following the page!! 🤣
Shes buying knock off Jordans but claims her designer bags and shoes are real 😄

Who has the time to post a picture of themselfs for every question she asked herself. Or in general she posts pics non stop 24/7, no other influencer posts that many pics of themselfs. That just shows she has to much time on her hands scrolling years back on her camera roll to post the latest picture or throwback. Yet she's claiming on her stories she doesn't have the time!!

She is literally mentally ill, I genuinely don't think she is OK.

Reactions: 10
Somethings triggered her and brought on this Q&A, it smacks of desperation. No sane person would sit there sending themselves those questions, let alone answer them and expect people to believe they're from real people. Luke may be a gobshite but he's a smart man to keep this one at a distance. I'd say a lot of their arguments are centered around the fact that she is utterly useless and he is refusing to let her move in or propose until she is financially stable and independent.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.