Shannen Reilly McGrath #12 Shan if you want the nips done, better start saving those tips hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so far down the influencer chain that she makes me actually nearly like the likes of Charleen etc... It's gas Charleen and Ellie etc are trying to show they are more than just influencers but here we have scammen just DYING to even reach a little bit of insta fame and be known on Instagram. That girl will inherit her mam's council house and still be posting her Botox vids from the 1990s kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And she goes to Marbella every year.
She said she's going to NYC Dec l just didn't say which Dec she's been saying it years now 😂

Thought I was having a stroke reading half of it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And she goes to Marbella every year.
She said she's going to NYC Dec l just didn't say which Dec she's been saying it years now 😂

Thought I was having a stroke reading half of it
She's been going to NYC for Dec for about 7 years now. Yet to happen.
She goes on a cheap sun holiday with her Ma and whatever break she can scab off Luke. She paints her toes white, incase anyone was waiting for the next question box to ask her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sometimes i just wish she realised the 'trolling' started when she became a well known name 'Skitzo Shan' and this isn't just a case of hate bourne of jealousy! I know some threads on here I don't agree with as they are die hards, but an unknown like this, she is idle gossip that people want to chat about.
I love she tries to create this amazing life - exactly like Stephen Bear. All for the gram, what a life to be living.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Shannen Reilly McGrath #13

Throws Princess tantrums to get her way.
Can’t maintain the life unless Luke pays.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Luke's been unfollowed and the passive aggressive quotes are back. She's like clockwork. It must be so mentally exhausting being in a relationship that is constantly on the rocks, even if she is the cause of it.

Reactions: 10
Luke's been unfollowed and the passive aggressive quotes are back. She's like clockwork. It must be so mentally exhausting being in a relationship that is constantly on the rocks, even if she is the cause of it.
Oh no is our girl having a ‘princess’ tantrum?

I.E a hysterical meltdown due to not getting 💯 or whatever she’s currently demanding.

Sad bleep Shan. I’ll cry my eyes out till I get what I want.

Skitzo Shan. I’ll damage your property, reputation and myself if I don’t get what I want.

Simple Shan. I don’t understand why being attractive doesn’t get me what I want.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stage five clinger still on the rocks with her minger

Shan and Luke living proof some gingers don’t have souls

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New face, who dis? Our girl trying out some new filters for Lizzo. The dancing. I've nothing to even say about that. Then back to her box room in her Ma's, she's got it all going on our Dolly.

Reactions: 7
New face, who dis? Our girl trying out some new filters for Lizzo. The dancing. I've nothing to even say about that. Then back to her box room in her Ma's, she's got it all going on our Dolly.
Something is really off with her hair. Like it's got so thin on top she tried to do a comb-over? The parting looks weird. Yes, the dancing is 🥴 Must have been a messy drunk last night and removed Luke from the bio once again. Wonder was she hounding him to pick her up and he told her to get the bus 😂 If you're a grown ass woman and you're removing your boyfriends name from your bio when you're drunk and angry then you have a problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You know when people go to concerts and record the whole concert on their phone instead of enjoying the moments you know they are having a tit time.

Reactions: 3
Something is really off with her hair. Like it's got so thin on top she tried to do a comb-over? The parting looks weird. Yes, the dancing is 🥴 Must have been a messy drunk last night and removed Luke from the bio once again. Wonder was she hounding him to pick her up and he told her to get the bus 😂 If you're a grown ass woman and you're removing your boyfriends name from your bio when you're drunk and angry then you have a problem.
Is she using those wig topper things? Or maybe it's just the filter? But yeah it's strange looking, sure she only has a few crusty strands of hair anyway and then her cut price stennos. Stop, like imagine removing your fella each time you have an argument, wouldn't that be the last thing on your mind!
We still love you Shan, pls do a question box this week, dying to know what you've been up to and tell you if I prefer your hair long or short

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she using those wig topper things? Or maybe it's just the filter? But yeah it's strange looking, sure she only has a few crusty strands of hair anyway and then her cut price stennos. Stop, like imagine removing your fella each time you have an argument, wouldn't that be the last thing on your mind!
We still love you Shan, pls do a question box this week, dying to know what you've been up to and tell you if I prefer your hair long or short
I see you got your wish 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Her Q&A's are always the most frantic and desperate when things are on the rocks with Luke. He must have gotten her a pair of wedges because she asked herself that question before and pretty much gave the same answer. Such an odd selection of questions..
---
You'd think if she really wanted to go to Chris Brown again she'd just buy a ticket instead of going on about it, it hasn't sold out. But no, she refollows a member of his team (having followed and unfollowed him after the last CB concert) obvs looking to get a free ticket. Would you not be so embarrassed trying to beg for everything. Clearly hasn't a pot to piss in.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.