Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Luke is some man travelling cross county for a free breakfast. Fat fucker like him I’d say he made that epic journey in all of 20 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Still wondering what ever happened that bottle of Moet from a competition of hers in 2019. She never revealed the winner 🤔
Aww that was her favourite bottle of Moet, her and Luke's Moet,she's had it for years, always loved it since she was a little girl, she worked in Moet for years, obsessed X unreal X

• Haha
Reactions: 21

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Anthony Stokes, 34, who played two minutes in a league cup match for Arsenal was detained in Dublin

Wow him and Shannen have that in common, that’s about how long she was on love island for if even that 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Inspector Gadget

Why does she constantly post pics of celebs on her story
She does it because the celebrities she posts are also the celebrities she claims to look like (even though she doesn't).

She posts these pictures in the hope someone will respond "you look like her", so it's just another way of her trying to feed her own ego.

I don't think she looks anything like Margot Robbie or Pamela Anderson. I do think she looks like Sharon from EastEnders though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Inspector Gadget

Shannen and Luke, sitting in a tree
Trying to flog, something for free

Will it be hillbillys, the hair & make up loft or will it even be free make-up?
Who knows because before you know it, they'll have their 7000th break-up

Oh poor Exemplar ends up losing a like
Whilst Luke is told to go and take a hike

Dolly frantically scours social media, in search of passive aggressive posts
While sitting in her mas box room, knocking back a few west coasts

Off she sails, through the deep blue Irish sea
On her way to Scotland, for a week long riding spree

However it's not long before aul Dolly is back in town;
Stomping the streets of Dublin on a massive come down

A changed woman, Her intentions are clear; Dolly now wants a ring
But sadly her Prince Harry, now just sees it all as one big fling

Poor Freddy and Elvis, will never have a married mam and dad
And this is why, this whole love story is just oh so very sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Do you think Lukes removal from her bio and recent unfollow is because he won't record a video with her of them talking? 😂 Why would anyone give a shit about what they do in a day, the man cleans cars and she cleans tables.
A day in the life 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wakes up in Mas box room, looks out window to the beautiful view of graffiti and horses arses.
Goes down to her Mas kitchen that hasn’t been redecorated since the 80s and microwave some salad. Fish out some god awful ill-fitting tacky old fashioned outfit and rings around hair salons she hasn’t been black listed from begging for freebies.
Walks the streets of tallaght to find a run down old building or car park to do a “shoot” in.
Catches the next bus to crumlin village to serve tea and coffee and sign autographs.
Hockey’s Luke’s phone out of it with calls and txts to give her a lift home.
He pulls up in the Hiace and chariots her back to Talafornia. The end

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Just trying to visualise the proposal here.

Scumang Prince Harry down on one knee wearing the VMA Pamela Anderson top hat, trembling from the effort of keeping his balance on one knee, praying he remembers to stick to the pre rehearsed script Shan Shan prepared for him back when she was getting her hole off Stokesy.

Shan acting coy, surprised and in love whilst looking directly into the camera lens above Luke’s head. Koi Shan’s nephew and personal videographer coincidentally standing there with a phone on hand to record the surprise proposal. Luke promising to always spend every spare penny on Shambles and Shambles gratefully accepting to bleed the poor bastard dry. The end.

• Haha
Another year older for our iconic queen, another year of white toes, long and then short plastic looking stennos with a pissy yellow tinge, another year of coffee cup pics and pretend business meetings, another year of desperately trying to be relevant but failing miserably, another year of begging off mua's,, for photoshoots- selfies taken at home, alone. Another year of lies, pretend question boxes, alluding to big things but fuck all happening, another year of your Ma and sister being your only friend. Will you spend more time photoshopping Luke slim Shan? And tall? Will you go missing again pretending you have cold sores to ride Stoksey if he'd have you? Or anyone who would have you? Happy fast approaching 30 Shan, you truly are iconic- I don't know anyone your age who lives in their ma's box room with a part time pity job taking breakfast roll orders, your life is #unreal Dolly xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart

Andreaohmy

I've just finished these threads after starting them a few weeks ago kids, job, life gets in the way) and MY GOD, what a ride! It has everything - lies, betrayal, cheating, a con woman. I'm actually sorry I've come to the end. I've wanted to comment so many times reading this. I think she has toned down her lies because she knows everything she spouts gets called out on here. Seriously she has to cringe reading how everyone sees through her. A good conwoman is actually quite smart and like the influencer career she's desperately trying to get off the ground, it ain't for her. I love the little community this thread has and the people on it are actually better friends than she is with her"besties". I've no gossip 2 add I knew dano and know Diane but everything has been covered just wanted to say its been a great read and I've been dying to get back to it in my free time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

hidihoe24

Chatty Member
She’s a Beggy mitchel of the highest degree. She’s the biggest scab going. I’m glad businesses don’t go near her. she’s too old for that carry on- she’s going on like a 19 year old newbie ‘influencer’. She’s pushing 30 ffs. Get a job Shan.
---

wonder what that DM is about Shan. She’s so cringe. Begging for Freebies it’s embarrassing.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
And she goes to Marbella every year.
She said she's going to NYC Dec l just didn't say which Dec she's been saying it years now 😂

Thought I was having a stroke reading half of it
She's been going to NYC for Dec for about 7 years now. Yet to happen.
She goes on a cheap sun holiday with her Ma and whatever break she can scab off Luke. She paints her toes white, incase anyone was waiting for the next question box to ask her.

• Haha
  • Heart

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Was said “lady” a ex Love island star, model, dog mom coffee lover Latino with UK vibes?
Shan does have extensive knowledge of stomach issues with all her hospital admissions and appointments. The customer probably thought she was a foreign lady because she’s simple minded with a poor grasp of her first language.

• Haha