Shannen Reilly McGrath #12 Shan if you want the nips done, better start saving those tips hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy ann uploading pic with Tommy fury.. notice she waited until he had won, wonder is she had one with Jake Paul in the drafts too

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d say she’s snapping it’s not a leap year.

Luke would be put on the spot big time, good golly Miss Dolly would have some epic outfit planned for the romantic proposal.

Could actually see her have the backwardness to try dress up as Megan Markle so she could catch her Prince Harry mixed with Mr Blobby.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d say she’s snapping it’s not a leap year.

Luke would be put on the spot big time, good golly Miss Dolly would have some epic outfit planned for the romantic proposal.

Could actually see her have the backwardness to try dress up as Megan Markle so she could catch her Prince Harry mixed with Mr Blobby.
Leap year or not the poor fella is probably being bullied on the daily for not acknowleding that our gal in all her toxic glory is the best he'll ever do...she is a ten in case you didn't know. Must be why the poor thing needs some down time, seeing as one of the weeks she's claiming to be feeling 'meh' was when she was away on her romantic trip with the love of her life. All that effort tryna scab hotel and balloon deals and he still wouldn't propose to her 😂 Plan another trip there Scammen, you might get lucky the third time around!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On begging for a free reading of a medium god she goes to some levels 🙏 she need actual help.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shan will be a bitter dried up old prune one day scowling at all the happy folk going by wondering where it all went wrong for her the star of her housing estate. #imageofherma

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do I risk being blocked and never getting to witness her ludacris behaviour on the daily ever again?
Ahh you should've written the main female character in Monster
I would be happy to get blocked for that truth telling
---
That's alot to try and achieve in one day 😂 She doesn't call herself the hardest working girl on IG for nothing. Can you imagine... 🫠
February 2050 is when this will happen for Shan

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The latest on her stories, why is this me to Luke. Ehh, coz you don't have any friends Shannen. Simple. You can't keep a friend.

Yest I went to view her story and I said to myself oh she’s back in the 108k followers down from 109k I use to see. Just there it says 111k followers 🤭🤣🤣she’s flat out buying followers 🤣

• Haha
Isn't it gas shannen has jumped to 111k in the space of a few hours. She has zero content except posting selfies or sharing pics of Pamela Anderson or any blonde celebrity as apparently she looks like them all. Then theirs hughie (like or hate him) was on bigbrother, the challenge in the U.S, dancing with the stars. Been on irish telly loads living with Lucy etc and he only has 93k. Shannen feeling tit so buys herself more followers to cheer herself up with lukes bank card😄 🤣

She probably found a child’s junior Revolut card on the back seat of the 27 bus and used it to buy herself a few thousand fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yesterday she dropped to 108k followers and today She’s at 111k🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣sure she couldn’t even get her numbers up that time for the big giveaway 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“Shoe size 4 or 5” ehhh more like a 12. Doesn’t Shan have massive feet?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is defo NOT a size 4 or 5 shoe 😂

also her taking her numbers from 108k to 111k affects nothing, it’s ridiculously pointless. Does she think brands are going to be rushing in now? Her Instagram page offers absolutely nothing it’s boring and just full of narcissistic photoshopped selfies.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.