Shannen Reilly McGrath #12 Shan if you want the nips done, better start saving those tips hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute hack of Luke!
His name is Lukey, He makes me pukey.
His humongous big fat head,Looks like the living dead.

He does the buffet, and the all you can eat.
And while he’s getting fat, Shannens pretending she likes that.
They work the scam scams, and the drug deals.
Although legitimately he shines car wheels.

At the Appa, Appa, Appartment.
The tackiest place north of the liberty markets.
At the Appa, Appa, A P P A R T M E N T.
Curry trays and Moet were always the entrée.
At the Apartment they fell in love.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The fringe… i honestly think she wants to be Charleen Murphy, noticing it a lot the last month or so, lots of copied looks. Or maybe it’s just coincidence

Reactions: 9
The fringe… i honestly think she wants to be Charleen Murphy, noticing it a lot the last month or so, lots of copied looks. Or maybe it’s just coincidence
I've mentioned it before but she started following Natalia Petric a few months ago and has been copying her ever since, even down to when she shares stuff about her dogs. What's really funny is Natalia is an actual model who does paid word, is married and has just moved into her forever home. I'd say Scammen is as green as her witches nails.

Reactions: 4
I thought this too funnily enough.

Apart from her good looks, Pamela seemed fun and very sweet. This is also why she was so liked by many during the 90's. Shannen thinks it's just good looks alone that make people love you and that once you have good looks you can act like a spoilt princess. I get the impression she thinks men love the spoilt princess act and it makes them fall in love even more.
This is so true
Sure Shan doesn't even look like herself
I've mentioned it before but she started following Natalia Petric a few months ago and has been copying her ever since, even down to when she shares stuff about her dogs. What's really funny is Natalia is an actual model who does paid word, is married and has just moved into her forever home. I'd say Scammen is as green as her witches nails.
That's single white female tit 😦

Reactions: 2
I’m under the impression that Shan spends all day just strolling through pictures of herself.

I know she’s obsessed with herself but does she not get tired of looking at her forever changing faces.

Reactions: 3
New thread title “looking back on vintage Shan ten years on she’s still a sham”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It's scary how different she looks in the restaurant photo taken by the owner in comparison to the other insta pics of herself 😯

Reactions: 2
It's scary how different she looks in the restaurant photo taken by the owner in comparison to the other insta pics of herself 😯

Do we think the owner is giving her the meals for free because he thinks she’s famous? I’ve looked at that menu and it’s V pricey, one meal there and it would be dolly’s entire weeks social welfare payment

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What most places abroad ( that influencers try to get freebies from)What they are doing now is
When an " influencer" looks for freebies or % off an item businesses are saying for that agreement to happen is you need to share the business on your story and when X amount of your followers then spend money on our business we will then give you an item or free or percent off.

That way businesses don't lose out in money
Why should businesses keep losing out for the likes of this Beggy Mitchell

Any business who gives these bums freebies I refuse to use.

Personally I don't agree with the whole influencer lifestyle. Most see it as a job and have no qualifications which is so sad.

What would they all do if they woke up tomorrow and there was no social media

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Personally I don't agree with the whole influencer lifestyle. Most see it as a job and have no qualifications which is so sad.

What would they all do if they woke up tomorrow and there was no social media
I don't agree with it either. It's very much last chance saloon for people who are unskilled, too lazy and too stupid to do anything else. It's not a career and it has a short shelf life, but again, these people aren't smart enough to see that and don't plan for the future. The difference between our gal and the others is Scammen posts nothing of value to anyone. A heavily filtered reel of her putting make-up on over make-up someone else has done is as much effort as she can muster.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did you guys not know that Dolly only attends UK events?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.