Shannen Joyce #8 Hospital visits for sympathy on The Gram, how much is left from your Go Fund Me scam??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thereā€™s an emergency here people- can anyone help Shannen figure out what has happened to the sun? Itā€™s July and sheā€™s confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
See how she rephrased her bar work to helping out, ya right, she wouldn't give up her time for nothing. If she's fit to help out in a bar, late hours etc, attend many concerts, she's fit enough to return to work and start paying some tax again, like the rest of us.

To think that my tax is going towards funding her sick pay when the has thousands under her arse.

I hope laya start asking questions cos by the looks of it, they're been taken for a ride too.

How long will tea spills be shadow banned for? I miss the spilling.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Who's Paul Stenson and what happened with him and Julie and Liz?
Paul Stenson is behind the White Moose cafe and all the ā€œoutrage marketingā€ but Liz took him on publicly over something a couple of years ago and he really went to town on her, made a YouTube video about her and everything and she got a lot of ridicule from his followers

Julie and herself have numerous public spats, I donā€™t know whether she is in with her or out with her at the moment but likewise, on one occasion Julie accused Liz of talking about her and went on stories giving out and then Liz had a heap of abuse and Julieā€™s fangirls messaging her šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See how she rephrased her bar work to helping out, ya right, she wouldn't give up her time for nothing. If she's fit to help out in a bar, late hours etc, attend many concerts, she's fit enough to return to work and start paying some tax again, like the rest of us.

To think that my tax is going towards funding her sick pay when the has thousands under her arse.

I hope laya start asking questions cos by the looks of it, they're been taken for a ride too.

How long will tea spills be shadow banned for? I miss the spilling.
So sheā€™s obviously still reading here.

Does anyone know how the system works: would she be receiving government disability allowance (208e per week) or is she living off something from laya long term sick?

Paul Stenson is behind the White Moose cafe and all the ā€œoutrage marketingā€ but Liz took him on publicly over something a couple of years ago and he really went to town on her, made a YouTube video about her and everything and she got a lot of ridicule from his followers

Julie and herself have numerous public spats, I donā€™t know whether she is in with her or out with her at the moment but likewise, on one occasion Julie accused Liz of talking about her and went on stories giving out and then Liz had a heap of abuse and Julieā€™s fangirls messaging her šŸ™„
I canā€™t stand Paul heā€™s the worst kind of attention seeking manic, heā€™s narcissistic and a bully. I remember the incident with the girl leaving the bad review and he sent thousands of moron followers to her Facebook page to abuse her, horrible little man.
Pity there isnā€™t anyone brave enough to publicly post about Shannen and the sketchy go fund me. Tea Spill can only do so much people will always be wary because itā€™s an anonymous page

Reactions: 12
That was fierce handy that she had washed her hair and it was sticking out everywhere but she had a product she could use. And sure she even had a code for itšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Dope šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So sheā€™s obviously still reading here.

Does anyone know how the system works: would she be receiving government disability allowance (208e per week) or is she living off something from laya long term sick?
well , I have MS I have the option to never work again & claim invalidity pension if I like but I would rather work as Iā€™m able. I imagine she would have been on sick pay so long sheā€™s now entitled to invalidity pay?

• Heart
Proud of herself for all she's become? Would suit her better to be ashamed of herself. And as for her raising her child I do more raising my blinds than she does her child.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Only 153 likes on a recent postšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Isnā€™t funny when it gets mentioned here about how many likes a normal day photo gets Out comes the Cancer post again with more poor me add ins for the gram.

Hi Shannen Iā€™m proud of you not everyone can scam 175k off strangers

• Heart
She would actually turn milk sour
Why she cant bloody act her age.

Thereā€™s a lot more intelligent people on tattle than Instagram. As soon as these scammers are held accountable they pull the troll card. Itā€™s blatantly obvious the chief suspects are and theyā€™re mostly from cork. Sorry Cork I love the city but the shower represented on Instagram are a disgrace to this country and the kindness and honesty of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Whatā€™s the thing with the two angel sisters ? Sheā€™s using every sympathy card at the moment isnā€™t she

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Whatā€™s the thing with the two angel sisters ? Sheā€™s using every sympathy card at the moment isnā€™t she
God only knows with this liar. She has no options left to gain traction on her page sheā€™s exhausted all avenues. Everyone knows all she wants to do is crawl into the bed and scream troll and bully but she canā€™t because sheā€™s the troll and bully. She only had 2 options for gaining followers and one is completely gone now so back to the cancer posts we go.Iā€™m sure sheā€™s heard the line after transplant ā€˜accept the new normalā€™ she canā€™t bare to be any type of normal her huge fear is being irrelevant. Sheā€™s trying to kill it now with happiness and positivity.
I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever get over the fact that she set up an expose page to troll, bully and threaten

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry now but this one is the most woeful bleep Iā€™ve ever seen. She never stops whining or looking for pity or acting like sheā€™s never been outside before and everything is funny! Sheā€™s thick! Today might be a bad memory for her but Shannon today is women all over the world turning their profiles red to support all the women that are gonna be forced to have children they donā€™t want or canā€™t support! Is she that tone deaf. Itā€™s been all over the internet. Sheā€™s just a needy Moron of a fool. I canā€™t stand the sight of her.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
2 things come to mind.
1) she's as useless as an ashtray on a motorbike
2) and wouldn't get up on her to look over a ditch
Only thing she suffers from is cuntitis!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.