Shannen Joyce #8 Hospital visits for sympathy on The Gram, how much is left from your Go Fund Me scam??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh lord Shannen........ Your hole is getting bigger by the post 😂😂

Now that you know that Brenda is not a troll and is a real person, unblock her and answer her question. You did say that you'd happily answer people's questions in relation to the GFM but in fact time after time you blocked anyone who asked about it 😳 "I'm embarrassed for you" comes to mind.

Just because you're running away again, possibly for another few weeks so you don't loose your blue tick, doesn't mean this is going away. It only highlights your guilt more.

Just give up the Insta Shannen, it doesn't suit you, you're not able for it and you're so dishonest.

Reactions: 26
Couldn’t bring myself to read all of her posts but from what I did read, Shannen paints herself in a really bad light ?! Like there was nothing abusive about the messages she received and if she really did have screenshots of abusive messages she definitely would have posted .
She’s basically saying because she apologised that Brenda shouldn’t have spoken about it to anyone else . Who does she think she is ?!

Reactions: 14
I'm not on this thread long really, and looked into the whole Shannen/ missy thing at the start impartially (cos you never know really)

But anyone looking at the facts of all this it's blatant that SHANNEN is 100% lying manipulative egoistical self centered witch 🤷🏽

if she hadn't done that podcast then quote possibly could snuck back into things but no had to be her brazen attention seeking self

Reactions: 26
Jesus Christ Shannen how deep can you dig this hole. NO ONE wants to hear your attempt at an apology towards Missy. It's pathetic. Its a simple plaster on an issue you are trying to cover up before whatever tit you have launching happens.

Answer the GFM questions. Simple. You know you are being asked that and that alone.

duck that was an infuriating read, that tit she posted.

Reactions: 23
Why can’t she just say what she has used the GFM on? Like it was she who said she would donate it in January so she’s only being held accountable to her own standard that she set herself. So why can’t she just say either I’ve donated it, I still have it, or I’ve invested it. Whatever it is why can’t she just say? It’s the avoidance of it at length that is making people suspicious and pissing people off.

Reactions: 20
God you’d love to be a fly in that house today 😂😂. I’d say she’s billing around the house. Another story backfiring on her. And so close to this launch date 😂.

Shannen you read here - you pay a management company. Maybe start using them you silly twit 😂. Maybe Eoghan can help dig that hole you keep digging for yourself 😂.

• Haha
If she was blocked and can't access the messages how did she access them for the screenshots to post last night?
She just keeps getting caught out with lie after lie, it's embarrasing. Surely when she reads these threads as she obviously is doing, she must be thinking oh ffs I've done it again. 😳🙈 Liars need really good memories Shannen, just address where the GFM money went to have a bit of decency about you. People are just questioning it due to your own claim you would donate it after a year of being cancer free, which everyone is delighted you are and may you always continue to be.

Would her Family or friends tell her to cop the duck on. Even her Laya colleagues don't like her. Everybody can't be wrong

Reactions: 16
Yea, she just cant keep it together long enough to take off as a blogger. That money will always hang over her. Shes also not polished enough to be a blogger or instahun! constantly letting herself down.

Reactions: 9
I'd say shes terrified all this is going to impact what ever shes about to launch
Wouldent you think the partner and family would advise her to stop digging a hole.
Not a word of support publicly from the besties.jules.miriam and Brenda.
It’s looking bad when the witches don’t even roll into behind her

Reactions: 3
I think this is what you are asking...but see the button I have circled in black... click that... then you can click 'video stories'.. then it will play through.. instead of having to tap tap tap .. let me know if you need help x
Thank you so much I got it working!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.