Shannen Joyce #8 Hospital visits for sympathy on The Gram, how much is left from your Go Fund Me scam??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a silly girl as you don’t want to cross Liz Reany. Jesus I would love Liz to take on Shannen and out her publicly. Liz has a biggish platform - the more people who find out about the real Shannen the better, especially around Cork. I would say Liz is still burned from the Paul Stenson and Twins and Me arguments where she didn’t get much support so she’s probably for the quiet life these days and doesn’t go looking for controversy or trouble. But in this case it really is a shame because Shannen deserves it, and I applaud people brave enough to stand up against her publicly

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Firstly thanks again to all of you who are going to get a big tick on my bucket list! I’ve booked flights in October for myself and my son to Amsterdam and I just cannot wait and thank you so much 💕💕

I have gotten so many messages from people who know Shannen personally and she really is a vile human. As I’ve always said I wouldn’t wish cancer on my worst enemy and I’m happy she has battled it but it’s difficult to comprehend some of the things I’ve been told about her even before her diagnoses. I’m genuinely shook. She will have no luck and she will without doubt get her comeuppance.
I’m trying to not get angry but from what I’ve been told it’s bloody hard not to.
Anyway it’s my birthday tomorrow and I don’t know how many more I will be here to celebrate so I intend to have a happy peaceful day spent with friends and family.
My heart is full of joy and the generosity and love from here adds to it. My pain levels are high at the moment but I’m trying to just cope as best I can.
I’ve made a decision to not look at her Insta anymore it just pisses me off too much.
Hope you all have a fab weekend and I’m so full of gratitude and love for your support.
B xx 💕💕💕💕
Happiest of Birthdays Missy ❤ 🎂 🥳

Reactions: 1
Please be careful of giving any information to Liz Reaney. She is a dangerous person and cannot be trusted. She wants the info for her own gains.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you so much 💕💕💕

Just in reference to Liz Reanys name being mentioned. Liz was also the recipient of messages from the fake Insta page trying to out Tea Spill. I was accused of bring Tea Spill and so was Liz. And Tea Spill has proof it was Shannen herself because she accidentally slipped up trying to defend herself but she replied from the fake page and not her own page. At the time I asked Tea Spill not to divulge the info as I was very sick from chemo and the nesssges I received made me physically sick and an emotional wreck.
Liz has been in touch with me and she has been truly amazing and so kind to me. She is biting her tongue but she is absolutely fuming at what happened. And honestly God help Shannen if she ever meets her……Liz would be well some for her.
Just to mention and show his vile Shannen is the night she sent those messages from the fake account she was in hospital and she private messaged Liz from her real page asking for recommendations for an Indian takeaway near the hospital!!! I know how crazy it songs but it is the truth.
I know your reading here Shannen and I will keep the momentum up to make sure you eill get your comeuppance. I have said it from the start that as long as I’m well enough I will do my best to make sure you regret ever sending me those vile messages.
I know Liz gets a bad rap sometimes but her & Joy are the kindest people. And Liz has 100% been nothing but kind and csrujg to me
Someone mentioned who they thought tea spill was on this thread a few pages back, and I had had similar thoughts. Ever since then, I’m convinced it was an accurate link, and more masterful given this person’s IRL closeness to Shannen.

I hope teaspill isn’t exposed as they’re great at what they do, particularly around exposing Shannen. To me it doesn’t matter who they are but there’s a secret gleeful part of me that Shannen has no idea.

PS happy birthday, Missy Brenda ❤

Reactions: 6
Someone mentioned who they thought tea spill was on this thread a few pages back, and I had had similar thoughts. Ever since then, I’m convinced it was an accurate link, and more masterful given this person’s IRL closeness to Shannen.

I hope teaspill isn’t exposed as they’re great at what they do, particularly around exposing Shannen. To me it doesn’t matter who they are but there’s a secret gleeful part of me that Shannen has no idea.

Is tea spill gone? Can't seem to find it anywhere

She’s a silly girl as you don’t want to cross Liz Reany. Jesus I would love Liz to take on Shannen and out her publicly. Liz has a biggish platform - the more people who find out about the real Shannen the better, especially around Cork. I would say Liz is still burned from the Paul Stenson and Twins and Me arguments where she didn’t get much support so she’s probably for the quiet life these days and doesn’t go looking for controversy or trouble. But in this case it really is a shame because Shannen deserves it, and I applaud people brave enough to stand up against her publicly
Liz speak up please!

Reactions: 3
Who's Paul Stenson and what happened with him and Julie and Liz?

Brenda Dennehy?

Reactions: 2
Brenda Dennehy?
Are ye thinking shes tea spill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.