Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missymeister

Awww girls got my scan results earlier and all the candles…good wishes and love have so much power. My oncologist said only 1 of the tumours in my lung has slightly increased in size and the rest of my tumours are the same size and the cancer hasn’t spread since my last scan 🙏🏻🙏🏻🥰🥰. I am just so overwhelmed and still in a daze. Us women are made of tough stuff.
Starting back into treatment next week but it will be easier now that I know it’s keeping the cancer at bay for now……honestly better than winning the lotto!!!
Love and hugs to you all 💕💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 98

Missymeister

Hi haven’t been on for a while and it’s lovely to see some of you asking after me 🤗.
I’m not doing too good. A lot going on and my pain and fatigue has been quite bad. Had my PET scan last week and I’m getting the results Thursday morning so trying to be positive but I’m not too optimistic. But it’s what it is.
I have a few nice things to look forward to including a big tick off my bucket list!! Top of my list was to see Dermot Kennedy live and I couldn’t get tickets but a local womens Facebook group went above and beyond and one of the amazing girls gave me 2 of her tickets to see him in St Anne’s park in June!!! I don’t care if I have to go in a wheelchair I will be there singing on the top of my voice to every song!! Honestly there are so many kind genuinely amazing people out there despite all the disgusting GFM news today. I can’t get my head around how despicable some people are. I have to step back from it as it makes me so upset and angry and that’s not going to do me any good.
I’m trying to catch up on the latest Shannen shitshow. Haven’t been on social media much but I’m sure it will keep me busy!!
Thanks so much again for all the kind thoughts……it means more than you know.
💕💕💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 97

Missymeister

I didn’t think she could be anymore disgusting but she has blatantly lied in her little rant this morning regarding my messages to her. But I’m not going to go and rehash it all……I and thankfully so many of you on here and now amazing people from the Facebook posts, know that she is lying yet agsin. Lying and defaming my name. Now if I was pedantic I could use the term ‘troll’ regarding her actions towards me but I’m gone past that at this stage.
This is now taking a toll on my health. I didn’t sleep most of last night and I could hardly eat yesterday so for now I need to step back and practice self care and not let this affect me anymore.
But I know this is not going away and for that I am so bloody grateful and proud. I am now a face behind the story and that’s ok. I chose to do that yesterday and I have zero regrets. Karma is working its magic and I’m a firm believer in karma.
Thanks for all the endless support and love girls. From the bottom of my heart it means more than you’ll ever know. 💕💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 86

Missymeister

I had a very interesting conversation last night with someone who is 100% reliable.
Shannen was not going on 96fm to announce some big deal with Penneys or even my local butchers, she was going to talk the same bullshit about trolling and her lies about nasty things being said here referring to her. About an hour before she was due to go on the radio she messaged them to say that the trolling was going on all the previous night and she wasn’t doing the interview. 96fm have apparently decided they will not be interviewing her in 2 weeks or 2 years…… they are disgusted by her behaviour.
So poor SpongeBob was drained from all her messaging on here Sunday night and her outpouring of concern for me that I’m wasting my time………it’s honestly laughable at this stage. She is digging a bigger hole for herself every single day

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

Missymeister

Girls I’m going to give this one last push while I’m well enough.
I’ve been in touch with Opinions Matter and Niall Boylans podcasts. I think if any of you could do the same it would really make a difference. I just messaged both podcasts and briefly gave them the details. My identity has been public since yesterday so at this stage I want to give Karma a helping hand!

I listened to the podcast today (should have not done that) and she completely spewed more lies about me.

Cmon my Tattle Queens let’s try and get as much momentum behind this as possible 💕💕💕🙏🏻🙏🏻💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Missymeister

Firstly @Spongebob as a few others have eluded to its very hard to believe you are genuine. If you are then my apologies in advance.
Secondly I don’t want or need to be told by anyone how I should live out whatever time I have left……and I think it’s an insult to me to say I’m wasting my time. I think a lot of decent people on here would agree it shows I have a good moral compass and integrity despite my daily battle with cancer. Shannon on the other hand hasn’t an ounce of integrity and yes she fought cancer and i empathise with how sick she was at such a young age but she lied about me. She inflated our message exchange and she was behind a so call Tea Spill call out page that not only accused me of being Teaspill but also threatened me……while I was going through invasive chemo and treatment. Teaspill has all the proof it was Shannen.
I rarely use unsavoury language on here but do me a favour now and piss off with your concern for my health and it actually reminds me of what Shannen originally said to me about her feeling sorry for me that I’m dying from cancer but I’m spending what time I have questioning her………don’t come on here and mention my name again please. I’m a very well educated woman with a big heart and a very passionate fire in my belly to expose a scammer and outright liar.
And yes to another poster asking I most certainly do have a bucket list and as someone else mentioned the next thing on it is to see Coldplay in Glasgow……but if it doesn’t happen I’ll draw a line through it and move on to the next thing on my list.
I hate false and disingenuous people and I wholeheartedly agree that @Spongebob you are one

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Missymeister

This whole shit show is really affecting my health. It’s cut me to the core the lies and way Shannen has spoken about me. I need to mind myself. There she is living her best life while a consignment of loungewear is waiting for her to launch until I keep quiet and I’m here nearly on the floor from her lies and vile behaviour. I’ll go away now and guaranteed in the next few weeks she will launch her loungewear. And the sad part is there will be so many who will buy it. I can’t watch this shit show anymore. I just can’t. I couldn’t get pit of bed today with Pain and anxiety. I can’t live like this. 💕💕
And my name s Brenda………and I will try and stay strong. I’m proud of outing her and proud of how I had the courage to go public. I’m proud……end of. I just need to look after myself 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Not derailing but just taking a moment to remember and appreciate Bowelbabe who lived a life full of love and charity up to her last breath. A woman who fought with dignity and grace in the face of adversity and just gave gave gave. RIP your name will live on in the good that you’ve done.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Missymeister

Ok firstly I am not out to bring anyone down who had or still is battling the curse of cancer. It’s my 2nd time with it and this time it’s got me for good. But I will call out any person who decides that they might gain financially from it. Until my last breath. 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Missymeister

Quick check in to my tattle bitches!!
I’m doing ok right now 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Ticked off one of my bucket list last week and saw Dermot Kennedy and it was truly amazing. If anyone can find my legs in St Anne’s Pk I’d be so grateful 🤣🤣. I danced laughed and cried.
Next trying to arrange Coldplay in Glasgow in August!! Not sure if I’m able for it. My pain and energy levels are all over the place.

I can feel my body lagging behind my mind for the first time. It’s hard.
More radiotherapy next week, I hate it so much.
haven’t had a chance to catch up on Her nibs 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

elli-94

23 & 24 August. I’m blown away
Okay- so this is beyond random. I’m going to Coldplay on the 24th of August in Glasgow. My partner can’t get the time off work anymore, so I’ve got a spare seated ticket. I’m not well myself, so standing isn’t an option. You are welcome to come with me. I’ve booked return flights-flying out morning of the concert and back next evening, so allow for touristy bits in Glasgow. Just needs a name change on Ryanair. Let me know. I’m still going- they’ve been on my bucket list for ever, but if I could help you- I’d be more than happy to.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Headonher

Hey there folks 👋 !
I am new to tattle - comments from radio station have brought me here so it has definitely backfired on Shannen.
@Missymeister - Your an incredible woman first off and if there is anything at all to come from this forum wouldn’t it be lovely to give something to missy, would you like to share your bucket list with us ? Please 🙏 and if there is anything at all that any of us could do to make this happen please , also I know some journalists and I am going to try get this story questioned from this side of things. Hold tight guys because those walls are definitely closing in.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

brandambassador

VIP Member
There was someone on a thread here she’s back that got their money back. Anyone know who? Spoke to my friends in our WhatsApp group and all 5 of us have decided to request our money back. In total she would have made €380 from me & my bridesmaid group (married ages just never changed the group name 🤣). As my hubby worked with Barry I was feeling so helpless at the time and asked my friends to donate and share. We will do what we have to to get that money back and meet up for lunch with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Missymeister

I’ll just say a couple of things Shannen:
1. I stated from the beginning that you had apologised but because you blocked me I couldn’t access thevmessages

2. The reason I had to set up a fake account was because you blocked me last year when I questioned you about the GFM

3. You STILL haven’t gotten it into your head that I’m not out to hurt you I just want to know like everyone else WHERE IS THE MONEY FROM THE GFM?

And lastly

4. KARMA Shannen

• Heart
Reactions: 45

brandambassador

VIP Member
@Spongebob5 I see you game, come in here & give false info, then when it doesn’t happen it can be another ‘tattle lie’.
Jog on.
Primark wouldn’t touch this dirty bitch. She knows well who I am and I am from Cork, Barry worked with my husband. I have MS & a 2 year old son. I have given plenty clues because I’m not a liar. Yet when the detechtives were on a mission to out trolls they mistakenly blamed some woman from Carlow as being me because that innocent woman made a comment on Facebook about being a brand ambassador/standing with brand ambassador and yet Shannon allowed that page AND her own page to troll a woman called Noelle when she KNEW exactly who I am/was. She shared it on her page and lead people over to the detechtives to troll an innocent woman. She’s a dangerous deceptive bitch.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Missymeister

I
I hope they give missy an opportunity to speak about this whole thing if she wants too.
I wouldn’t give those stations my time. I’ll do this, as I’ve done from the start, in my own way. I won’t let this go. I promise you girls. It’s on my bucket list 💕💕🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Missymeister

This whole shit show is really affecting my health. It’s cut me to the core the lies and way Shannen has spoken about me. I need to mind myself. There she is living her best life while a consignment of loungewear is waiting for her to launch until I keep quiet and I’m here nearly on the floor from her lies and vile behaviour. I’ll go away now and guaranteed in the next few weeks she will launch her loungewear. And the sad part is there will be so many who will buy it. I can’t watch this shit show anymore. I just can’t. I couldn’t get pit of bed today with Pain and anxiety. I can’t live like this. 💕💕

• Heart

Wee Nora

VIP Member
I stopped following her a good while ago but I keep an eye on this thread.
Ask yourselves this folks, if someone is capable of obtaining a huge sum of money from goodwill and never declaring where it went, if they’re capable of trolling a terminally ill lady, if they’re capable of saying that people on here wished her chemo didn’t work (which categorically NEVER happened), are they also capable of sending themselves a babygro for attention?

“Not everything you see on the internet is always the truth”. Yeah you said it girl.

• Heart