Shannen Joyce #8 Hospital visits for sympathy on The Gram, how much is left from your Go Fund Me scam??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was reading and stopped reading her posts this morning.. the fact that she couldnt come on a SPEAK about it says a lot & no matter what she says, the issues is the GFM & she cant address that for love not money. it doesnt matter what she does, until she addresses the GFM whatever she says is pointless... Oh and fair play to her she has the most exciting months of her life coming up..talk about insensitive

Reactions: 21
The lies- shes just shown again that she can’t be trusted.
She’s said she hasn’t slept in days and this bothers her enough to go on a rant and go private- but we’ve been inundated with how happy she is posts over the past couple of weeks . These insta huns keep showing themselves up for fakeness and hypocrisy

Plus there is still an aggressive and venomous tone to her rant- she’s furious and is hoping if she stamps her feet and screams ebough, she will get her way. Reminds me of Veruca Salt in the chocolate factory movie..

Is she going to do another rant to explain how she set up a fake account to try to bully and intimidate Missy? And what about coming on her the other night with a pack of lies to make her sound better.
And the GFM.
She still has a hell of a lot of clearing up to do

Reactions: 19
I'd say shes terrified all this is going to impact what ever shes about to launch
Wouldent you think the partner and family would advise her to stop digging a hole.
Not a word of support publicly from the besties.jules.miriam and Brenda.

Reactions: 18
She’s Obviously glued to here
SHANNEN GO BACK AND READ THE THREAD MISSY ALWAYS SAID YOU APOLOGIESED.
So she never set up a fake trolling page ????????
Who was it then messaging from her account.

Reactions: 15
Doesn’t she have a manager? 😂 why would he say yea post that - let’s bring it all up again. Jesus what a thick thundercunt this one is 😂. Playing the victim card again - it didn’t work out well the first time. So why do it again?

Also saying she never set up a troll page? Wasn’t she caught out by teaspill for logging into the wrong account and messaging them that it couldn’t be her? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Missy never set up troll accounts. She had to set up new accounts so she could contact Shannen as Shannen had blocked Missy. Shannen only giving half the story.

Reactions: 15
Shannen no one gives a tit about your life people want to know what you did with the money. You want to move forward then address it

Reactions: 16
Ok so we all went into shock a bit this morning with her lying rant. Let’s call a spade a spade she’s getting dms for months asking where the GFM is. That’s the question we all want answered.
Why now this soliloquy! I’ll tell you why Liz went on a rant last night about her without naming her.
She had just put up her Happy Happy post got a 1% reaction the best in ages and then Liz talks about the GFM. Liz also gave Brenda a happy birthday shout out Scammen would not have like that.
Also Scammen dear this is not the first time you went public your FB screenshot is here.

Reactions: 19
Hasn’t slept in days? Did she not say yesterday she had a great sleep the night before? Woke at 8 and felt like she’d only nodded off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t stand Paul he’s the worst kind of attention seeking manic, he’s narcissistic and a bully. I remember the incident with the girl leaving the bad review and he sent thousands of moron followers to her Facebook page to abuse her, horrible little man.
Pity there isn’t anyone brave enough to publicly post about Shannen and the sketchy go fund me. Tea Spill can only do so much people will always be wary because it’s an anonymous page
She could be on both, laya could reduce their payment by the 208 from dsp. That's what we would do. But if its over a certain time period could just be dsp

Reactions: 2
Just for any newbies here I’ve just cut part of missy’s comment just to prove shannens a liar.

From 17/01/22
The attached screenshots don’t need any explanation………as you can see she also sent me voice messages but I can’t open them now but to cut a long story short she said she didn’t mean to offend me me and that she wouldn’t have slept that night if she didn’t address things. She also said that she is the complete opposite of what I think she is and that she has grace and dignity and she said that she wouldn’t ever block me and would engage in a chat if I replied.……before I got the chance to reply………she blocked me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
“I know this lady is sick…” a few sentences later “I have some of the most exciting months ahead”
What is actually wrong with her? All of the sensitivity, tact and self awareness of an elephant on roller skates.

Reactions: 24
Posting this old thread here. Please arrange by most liked posts and you will see missy’s is a few posts down, she always acknowledged that Shannen apologised. Please learn to tell the truth for once in your life Shannen and stop deflecting from the actual point.

Dunno why I'm surprised that she is blatantly lying about that particular bit.. when she knows it's not true... MISSY DID SAY YOU APOLOGISED... and what shannon ? Where's the 200k ? Address that and this will all stop..

Only a guilty person hides the truths..

If you've nothing to hide....hide nothing ... as dr Phil says 😁

Reactions: 12
“I never came out and shared my side”… ehh, isn’t this the THIRD time she’s come out and shared her side.

Guess what she means is, im hoping this is the first time people listen to me and believe me.

As others have said, just address the GFM once and for all.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.