Shannen Joyce #8 Hospital visits for sympathy on The Gram, how much is left from your Go Fund Me scam??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay- so this is beyond random. I’m going to Coldplay on the 24th of August in Glasgow. My partner can’t get the time off work anymore, so I’ve got a spare seated ticket. I’m not well myself, so standing isn’t an option. You are welcome to come with me. I’ve booked return flights-flying out morning of the concert and back next evening, so allow for touristy bits in Glasgow. Just needs a name change on Ryanair. Let me know. I’m still going- they’ve been on my bucket list for ever, but if I could help you- I’d be more than happy to.
OMG are you for real?!!!!
im bawling here……… I would be just honoured to go with you. And we can tick our bucket list together 💕💕

I’ve no idea how such kindness happens but this page is beyond epic.
How do I get in touch with you @elli-94 ? You are truly the kindest person and my heart is fit to burst 💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Posting this old thread here. Please arrange by most liked posts and you will see missy’s is a few posts down, she always acknowledged that Shannen apologised. Please learn to tell the truth for once in your life Shannen and stop deflecting from the actual point.

Truth dosnt suit her narrative. She wants to be the victim that was pushed to the edge and didn’t mean it - she did. This bullshit “we say things in the heat of the moment that we don’t mean” - no you do it was on your mind. You just blurted it out

• Angry
Reactions: 6
It's still on her story,just watched it
She blocked me from seeing her stories... but kept my following.... so I blocked her.... she does that alot cheeky twit.
.wants you as her follower for numbers ..but blocked you from her stories..

I don't even watch her on wai... but I will to see this rant 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Missy has had the same story since the start and hasn’t once altered it or fumbled. Shannen can’t lie straight in the bed and has already stated that people on here wished her cancer would come back and hoped her chemo wouldn’t work which are absolute lies, so I do not trust her one bit to be straight with this either. Sure she said she hasn’t slept in days despite saying only yesterday morning that she had a great sleep the night before. The woman can’t lie straight in bed.

The whole thing has snowballed because SHE decided to go on a podcast and drag it all up again to act the victim. So if she’s finding herself getting trolled or sent nasty messages she only has herself to blame. She keeps bringing the crux of the issue back to Missy not saying that Shannen apologised when a) Missy did and b) that is not even the issue at hand, she is deflecting. I’m glad to hear she is worried walking around her home town as she is paranoid about what others think of her. Good. As she should be. For various reasons.

Also she keeps stating that Missy is harassing her though fake accounts without mentioning that Missy has no other option to contact her because Shannen has blocked her. She is being honest about who she is each time she messages her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ll just say a couple of things Shannen:
1. I stated from the beginning that you had apologised but because you blocked me I couldn’t access thevmessages

2. The reason I had to set up a fake account was because you blocked me last year when I questioned you about the GFM

3. You STILL haven’t gotten it into your head that I’m not out to hurt you I just want to know like everyone else WHERE IS THE MONEY FROM THE GFM?

And lastly

4. KARMA Shannen

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Missy has had the same story since the start and hasn’t once altered it or fumbled. Shannen can’t lie straight in the bed and has already stated that people on here wished her cancer would come back and hoped her chemo wouldn’t work which are absolute lies, so I do not trust her one bit to be straight with this either. Sure she said she hasn’t slept in days despite saying only yesterday morning that she had a great sleep the night before. The woman can’t lie straight in bed.

The whole thing has snowballed because SHE decided to go on a podcast and drag it all up again to act the victim. So if she’s finding herself getting trolled or sent nasty messages she only has herself to blame. She keeps bringing the crux of the issue back to Missy not saying that Shannen apologised when a) Missy did and b) that is not even the issue at hand, she is deflecting. I’m glad to hear she is worried walking around her home town as she is paranoid about what others think of her. Good. As she should be. For various reasons.

Also she keeps stating that Missy is harassing her though fake accounts without mentioning that Missy has no other option to contact her because Shannen has blocked her. She is being honest about who she is each time she messages her.
She never looks worried going around, whenever I have seen her she always has a smug look about her

Reactions: 7
She is still on War Against Instagrammers you don't need to follow her to see.
Is there a way to get war against Instagrammers stories to follow each other. There’s 101 of hers to view and I dunno where the rant starts. It’s very awkward or am I doing it wrong.

Is there a way to get war against Instagrammers stories to follow each other. There’s 101 of hers to view and I dunno where the rant starts. It’s very awkward or am I doing it wrong.
Just click through till your retinas are scalded by the pink screen - you should be able to keep hitting next.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think this is what you are asking...but see the button I have circled in black... click that... then you can click 'video stories'.. then it will play through.. instead of having to tap tap tap .. let me know if you need help x

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.