Shannen Joyce #8 Hospital visits for sympathy on The Gram, how much is left from your Go Fund Me scam??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I sent, Brenda Brady came up too. Is that correct ?
Yes that’s what came up when I did it. And my heart, she looks like a lovely woman. I hope all our little gifts from the heart go some way to helping her do some of the things she wants to do. Fair play to whoever suggested it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hopefully someone in time will have the balls to come out publicly and quistion how unregulated GFM can be.

Reactions: 2
Even a general discussion on GFM where an opportunity may be given to voice an opinion. There are more than this one at it but this is definitely the worst.
If you take 175k from Strangers on the Internet for treatment abroad and that treatment isn’t needed you cannot cannot cannot go public with a Facebook message and tell everyone that you are not telling Strangers on the Internet where that money is.
If you ask you’re blocked and labelled a troll or bully. Shannen then thinks because she’s called out she has a right to set up a fake page to troll and bully. Remember all of us who are blocked by her asked our questions off our personal pages first. We are all delighted she has been given the all clear we just want to know why she won’t pay it forward like she said she would to us strangers on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Smiling, laughing and eating all the good food?? duck off Shannen and when u get there just duck off some more👍 really does think she's untouchable doesn't she?

Reactions: 10
Smiling, laughing and eating all the good food?? duck off Shannen and when u get there just duck off some more👍 really does think she's untouchable doesn't she?
Yep, shes bating "the trolls" for sure......she honest to god hasnt an ounce of shame for her carry on..... shes the most horrible witch on insta🙄

Reactions: 9
That’s Bravado and everyone can see it. She can come on every day with her fake teeth and darty eyes but she will be forever known as the woman who scammed 175k off strangers on the internet
Who bullied a terminally ill woman
Who set up a fake profile on instagram to troll, harass and bully not only a terminally ill woman but a fellow influencer . I can’t wait until she comes face to face with Liz Reaney.

Reactions: 24
That’s Bravado and everyone can see it. She can come on every day with her fake teeth and darty eyes but she will be forever known as the woman who scammed 175k off strangers on the internet
Who bullied a terminally ill woman
Who set up a fake profile on instagram to troll, harass and bully not only a terminally ill woman but a fellow influencer . I can’t wait until she comes face to face with Liz Reaney.
I'm lost what has your woman Liz Reaney got to do with it

Reactions: 3
I hope her smart-arse ways will be worth it. It might be quietly talked about that the school gate now as it's parents and primary, but it's a whole other world when the child gets to secondary. Secrets will come out, stories will be told and the mutterings and awareness of what she did will be much more of an an issue for the teens....and an unlikeable family already by all accounts so it's fuel to the fire.

Reactions: 5
I hope her smart-arse ways will be worth it. It might be quietly talked about that the school gate now as it's parents and primary, but it's a whole other world when the child gets to secondary. Secrets will come out, stories will be told and the mutterings and awareness of what she did will be much more of an an issue for the teens....and an unlikeable family already by all accounts so it's fuel to the fire.
How are these insta ones so brazen .
They dont give a shite about anyone or anything.
If it was any normal person they wouldent show their face.

Reactions: 5
Firstly thanks again to all of you who are going to get a big tick on my bucket list! I’ve booked flights in October for myself and my son to Amsterdam and I just cannot wait and thank you so much 💕💕

I have gotten so many messages from people who know Shannen personally and she really is a vile human. As I’ve always said I wouldn’t wish cancer on my worst enemy and I’m happy she has battled it but it’s difficult to comprehend some of the things I’ve been told about her even before her diagnoses. I’m genuinely shook. She will have no luck and she will without doubt get her comeuppance.
I’m trying to not get angry but from what I’ve been told it’s bloody hard not to.
Anyway it’s my birthday tomorrow and I don’t know how many more I will be here to celebrate so I intend to have a happy peaceful day spent with friends and family.
My heart is full of joy and the generosity and love from here adds to it. My pain levels are high at the moment but I’m trying to just cope as best I can.
I’ve made a decision to not look at her Insta anymore it just pisses me off too much.
Hope you all have a fab weekend and I’m so full of gratitude and love for your support.
B xx 💕💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Firstly thanks again to all of you who are going to get a big tick on my bucket list! I’ve booked flights in October for myself and my son to Amsterdam and I just cannot wait and thank you so much 💕💕

I have gotten so many messages from people who know Shannen personally and she really is a vile human. As I’ve always said I wouldn’t wish cancer on my worst enemy and I’m happy she has battled it but it’s difficult to comprehend some of the things I’ve been told about her even before her diagnoses. I’m genuinely shook. She will have no luck and she will without doubt get her comeuppance.
I’m trying to not get angry but from what I’ve been told it’s bloody hard not to.
Anyway it’s my birthday tomorrow and I don’t know how many more I will be here to celebrate so I intend to have a happy peaceful day spent with friends and family.
My heart is full of joy and the generosity and love from here adds to it. My pain levels are high at the moment but I’m trying to just cope as best I can.
I’ve made a decision to not look at her Insta anymore it just pisses me off too much.
Hope you all have a fab weekend and I’m so full of gratitude and love for your support.
B xx 💕💕💕💕
Firstly, for all the horrible things you have heard about madame - you could do a brain dump. It’s a part of journaling and you let the pen flow. Let it all out on the page and it gets it out of your head then you can burn the pages.

Secondly and most importantly I’m wishing you a very very happy birthday and I know you will have a fabulous day ♥♥♥♥ Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Firstly, for all the horrible things you have heard about madame - you could do a brain dump. It’s a part of journaling and you let the pen flow. Let it all out on the page and it gets it out of your head then you can burn the pages.

Secondly and most importantly I’m wishing you a very very happy birthday and I know you will have a fabulous day ♥♥♥♥ Xx
Thank you so much 💕💕💕

Just in reference to Liz Reanys name being mentioned. Liz was also the recipient of messages from the fake Insta page trying to out Tea Spill. I was accused of bring Tea Spill and so was Liz. And Tea Spill has proof it was Shannen herself because she accidentally slipped up trying to defend herself but she replied from the fake page and not her own page. At the time I asked Tea Spill not to divulge the info as I was very sick from chemo and the nesssges I received made me physically sick and an emotional wreck.
Liz has been in touch with me and she has been truly amazing and so kind to me. She is biting her tongue but she is absolutely fuming at what happened. And honestly God help Shannen if she ever meets her……Liz would be well some for her.
Just to mention and show his vile Shannen is the night she sent those messages from the fake account she was in hospital and she private messaged Liz from her real page asking for recommendations for an Indian takeaway near the hospital!!! I know how crazy it songs but it is the truth.
I know your reading here Shannen and I will keep the momentum up to make sure you eill get your comeuppance. I have said it from the start that as long as I’m well enough I will do my best to make sure you regret ever sending me those vile messages.
I know Liz gets a bad rap sometimes but her & Joy are the kindest people. And Liz has 100% been nothing but kind and csrujg to me

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Brenda have you revolut cause I don't have PayPal, but if you don't I'll set one up x

Reactions: 1
Happy Birthday @Missymeister i really hope you have a great day surrounded by love and family. You have something that Scammen will never have and that’s a good heart and a clear conscience. Your so brave to have spoke out and you deserve everything in your bucket list and more for not letting that horrible excuse for a person bully you. Karma will get her and get her good people like her always get found out in the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.