Shannen Joyce #8 Hospital visits for sympathy on The Gram, how much is left from your Go Fund Me scam??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We got a message response from the Coldplay website. I’m so gutted 😢😢 but we have to push on and find another way
At lest they took the time to reply unlike a lot of big acts. The infinity tickets sound great I'd never heard of that before mentioned here yesterday.
We will keep trying for Brenda xx

Reactions: 10
Does it come up as Brenda Br*dy when doing PayPal?
I'm trying to send a few euro, and want to make sure it's the right Brenda.

Reactions: 1
@Missymeister have you got revolut? i dont have paypal but would like to send a few euro towards your trip to Amsterdam. I was there last month and stayed in the raddisson in Sloterdyk, it's one stop on the train from the center and 20mins on train from the airport. Fab hotel and was very reasonable.

She's big on the quotes today. She may as well just come out and say duck you all I can do what I like

Reactions: 11
I guess none of the affirmation cards will say ‘you’re a lying smug thieving bore who needs to pay back the GFM🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m local to Shannen and one thing that has bothered me about all this GFM scandal is her “friends” her besties as she calls them. It doesn’t seem to bother them, they are happy to be out and about with her all over her social media. I know if one of my friends behaved like that I would be distancing myself from them.

Reactions: 7
I’m local to Shannen and one thing that has bothered me about all this GFM scandal is her “friends” her besties as she calls them. It doesn’t seem to bother them, they are happy to be out and about with her all over her social media. I know if one of my friends behaved like that I would be distancing myself from them.
They’re a certain type. You’d know by their actions and appearance 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really hope the hype around the GFM fraud doesn’t die down and she gets to squirm away this easily from it. It’s like she managed to ride this wave out and carry on as normal. I wish there were journalists with balls out there that would look into fraudulent use of GFM and expose these cunts

Reactions: 7
They’re a certain type. You’d know by their actions and appearance 🙄
But that is what’s killing me about the whole thing some of them a re very genuine people who would give you the shirt off their back…. I know I would be absolutely sickened if any of my circle carried on like her.

Photos with all her “friends “, she probably bribed them with alcohol to spend the day with her 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
To every one of you that have popped a few hard earned bob in my PayPal for my bucket list I am beyond grateful and quite simply blown away 🥰🥰. I just told my son and he said ‘Mom you deserve it all and more’ he rarely gets emotional but we had a good oul whinge together.
Thanks from the bottom of my heart. It is defo going to help tick Amsterdam off my bucket list. And thanks to whomever got in touch with Coldplay…… I am full of appreciation and my heart is full.
Had treatment today and I’m feeling physically drained but emotionally I am bursting with gratitude 💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I wonder if it’s some kind of mindfulness product she’s launching hence the stupid quotes every day . Can’t see it being loungewear especially since we are out of lockdown and everyone is done with the whole loungewear thing

Reactions: 5
To every one of you that have popped a few hard earned bob in my PayPal for my bucket list I am beyond grateful and quite simply blown away 🥰🥰. I just told my son and he said ‘Mom you deserve it all and more’ he rarely gets emotional but we had a good oul whinge together.
Thanks from the bottom of my heart. It is defo going to help tick Amsterdam off my bucket list. And thanks to whomever got in touch with Coldplay…… I am full of appreciation and my heart is full.
Had treatment today and I’m feeling physically drained but emotionally I am bursting with gratitude 💕💕💕
Can I get your PayPal details please 🙏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.