Shannen Joyce #8 Hospital visits for sympathy on The Gram, how much is left from your Go Fund Me scam??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m blown away. I dint know what to say

I have been trying to set something up but it seems impossible due to anonymity. Can you enable the payment option on your FB Missy? Somehow I am already set up but it says you are not. It should be in the messenger app function
I do think know what you mean hun

Sorry don’t know what you mean by fb payments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
@Missymeister Brenda not in a million years does anyone think you are like Shannen . I think there are plenty here who would love to make these dreams come true for you. I’m terrible technically but if somebody here sets up somewhere where we can put a few quid for you I would gladly chip in. You deserve it and more. Your bravery and integrity is a wonder to see ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good lads I’m blown away with your genorosity. I will be honest I’ve no problem with a GFM. I’m honest and genuine and I would love to get my little bucket list ticked. But I get shannen vibes and that’s not good

I hs
Easy enough to set up a pay Pal Brenda (I think 😂)
I have PayPal but god I am not looking for donatiins

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good lads I’m blown away with your genorosity. I will be honest I’ve no problem with a GFM. I’m honest and genuine and I would love to get my little bucket list ticked. But I get shannen vibes and that’s not good

I hs

I have PayPal but god I am not looking for donatiins
You're not a liar, simple as.

Reactions: 4
Tattlers can anybody tech savvy set up a GFM and attach Brenda’s PayPal hands up I’m useless. Let’s show Brenda A sky full of Stars so she has A head full of dreams everything will turn Yellow for her and she will think she’s in Paradise but to us she will always Everglow.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Tattlers can anybody tech savvy set up a GFM and attach Brenda’s PayPal hands up I’m useless. Let’s show Brenda A sky full of Stars so she has A head full of dreams everything will turn Yellow for her and she will think she’s in Paradise but to us she will always Everglow.
Omg I’m bawling. This is just epic!!

M
Ok I’m after getting a heap of messenger messages. I hate this but my paypal is

@BrenCourell.
duck sake I am bawling here

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've messaged all my contacts in hospitality and asked them to message their contacts.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My sky full of stars will fix me guys………I’m just blown away 💕💕🙏🏻🙏🏻

I have to say good night…… but holy tit the kindness is just incredible. 💕💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Brenda @Missymeister you’re nothing like Shannen you are a lady. I suspect that I am not the only one on this thread that had been through the cancer journey. My bucket list was to take my boys to Disneyland Paris and I done it. We want to help to make yours happen. Whether that’s a gift of advice or money it’s something we as your tattle family want to do. So please let us.
I don’t think a GFM here is appropriate as it will give Shannon huge latitude to say she only done what everyone else us doing etc etc blah blah. By all means pay if you wish for a treat but do so privately not through a public GFM. It’s far more dignified.
Same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.