Shannen Joyce #8 Hospital visits for sympathy on The Gram, how much is left from your Go Fund Me scam??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks everyone for the kind messages. I’ll be 53 on Sunday and 2 days I find difficult are my birthday and New Year’s Eve. I’m here trying to get some kind of bucket list ticked off and it’s not happening. But it is what it is. I’ve so many great friends and family but everyone is just finding it so hard financially and I don’t want to burden them with my bucket list. I saw Dermot Kennedy live and it was the most memorable and emotional night. Coldplay live is just hard to arrange as Glasgow or Wembley are the closest and it’s just so bloody expensive and I hate asking my people to dig deep……it’s not fair. So I’m doing a bucket list revision!!
Blank page right now except for trying to get to Amsterdam with my son……my only child.
if any of you girls have any advice on the best hotel and area to stay there I would be so grateful.
Love and hugs to my Tattle Tribe. B xx 💕💕💕
Brenda, make your list and people will join you no matter what they want to help you tick things off the list and if a few people travel together it can reduce costs.

I stayed in a lovely hotel it was 15 min or so outside the city on the tram which stopped right outside hotel (3 or 4 min walk) and ir was so reasonable compared to in the city centre - Leonardo Royal Hotel Amsterdam - train ticket was really reasonable too we got a 3 day ticket and it covered us for the trams
I found the canal tour really boring (I actually fell asleep on it it was so warm and I was exhausted from walking 🤣🤣)
Don't make the mistake we did if you want to visit any of the museums book before you go they were all sold out for the week we were there.
I hope you had a good rest last night 💖❤😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does she think it makes her look all cutesy and innocent with her eyes closed eating doughnuts or something. She's a dose

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
@Missymeister have you priced it out? Give your friends a choice and let it up to them. Don't feel guilty, if people want to go they will find a why.
Amsterdam is not that expensive if you don't want it to be. But walking shoes are a must. Go and do what you can xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@Missymeister go ahead and go for Coldplay. While things are tough financially, friends and family would be utterly disappointed to learn that you cut back because of financial reasons. Yes, finances are important, but not bucket list finances.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@Missymeister myself and my daughter were also trying to book Coldplay to see if it’s feasible so far what we have found that Ticketmaster UK have tickets for Glasgow at 60 and 70 pound where as Ticketmaster Ireland the price is huge. Now we’re still coming up short with accommodation so far but I’ll keep you posted. There is also 2 tickets for sale on Adverts for 210 euro. I don’t want you to take Coldplay off your bucket list and I’m happy to contribute to get you there.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg I don’t want to be like Shannen. I genuinely don’t I’m not looking for money…… I’m upset here thinking about it. But I do have a Bucket list and it’s a simple one.

I’m overwhelmed. From my heart
Coldplay live and Amsterdam with my son. He’s 21 and heartbroken that his Mom is dying. I’m bawling here

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Reported the GFM, what else can we do?
I think we need to pick up the gauntlet for Brenda our @Missymeister and fight for her. We need to keep stepping up and taking the pressure off her. Shannen isn’t worth the worry and anxiety you’re going through but the worry and anxiety you are facing is testament to standing up to a bully.

Thanks everyone for the kind messages. I’ll be 53 on Sunday and 2 days I find difficult are my birthday and New Year’s Eve. I’m here trying to get some kind of bucket list ticked off and it’s not happening. But it is what it is. I’ve so many great friends and family but everyone is just finding it so hard financially and I don’t want to burden them with my bucket list. I saw Dermot Kennedy live and it was the most memorable and emotional night. Coldplay live is just hard to arrange as Glasgow or Wembley are the closest and it’s just so bloody expensive and I hate asking my people to dig deep……it’s not fair. So I’m doing a bucket list revision!!
Blank page right now except for trying to get to Amsterdam with my son……my only child.
if any of you girls have any advice on the best hotel and area to stay there I would be so grateful.
Love and hugs to my Tattle Tribe. B xx 💕💕💕
When is Coldplay? I might be able to do something for you for that depending when it is xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg I don’t want to be like Shannen. I genuinely don’t I’m not looking for money…… I’m upset here thinking about it. But I do have a Bucket list and it’s a simple one.

You are NOTHING like that money grabbing, horrible witch.
You deserve your bucket list. I would LOVE to help you get there.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think we need to pick up the gauntlet for Brenda our @Missymeister and fight for her. We need to keep stepping up and taking the pressure off her. Shannen isn’t worth the worry and anxiety you’re going through but the worry and anxiety you are facing is testament to standing up to a bully.

When is Coldplay? I might be able to do something for you for that depending when it is xx
I also have a cousin who lives in Amsterdam so I can find out from her re hotels etc

Reactions: 2
@Missymeister go ahead and go for Coldplay. While things are tough financially, friends and family would be utterly disappointed to learn that you cut back because of financial reasons. Yes, finances are important, but not bucket list finances.
Please see Coldplay. I just went and it was the best show Ive ever seen. They do tickets called “infinity tickets”. I couldn’t afford the normal ones. They’re basically £20 and it’s like a lottery, you have no idea where you’re sitting until you get there. The objective is to allow all his fans to be able to afford his show. Proceeds go to charity, he also gives them out to first responders (in the us). We got general admission on the ground level right in front of the stage (normally 175 a ticket) It was amazing, it’s the best live event I’ve ever been to. Fireworks and all and it started lashing rain during “fix you” and he took his shirt off! It was magical. I’m looking for the link for infinity tickets now and ill post it for you.

AirB&Bs are also a good option with larger groups and the way hotel prices are right now. Amsterdam has a lot of eclectic options.

Reactions: 5

23 & 24 August. I’m blown away

Coldplay live and Amsterdam with my son. He’s 21 and heartbroken that his Mom is dying. I’m bawling here
I actually laughed at the first line of this! You are FAR from anything like her!
I'm new enough to this site but I'd happily do what I can to help out, you truly are an inspiration x

• Heart
Brenda @Missymeister you’re nothing like Shannen you are a lady. I suspect that I am not the only one on this thread that had been through the cancer journey. My bucket list was to take my boys to Disneyland Paris and I done it. We want to help to make yours happen. Whether that’s a gift of advice or money it’s something we as your tattle family want to do. So please let us.

• Heart
I have been trying to set something up but it seems impossible due to anonymity. Can you enable the payment option on your FB Missy? Somehow I am already set up but it says you are not. It should be in the messenger app function

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.