Shannen Joyce #8 Hospital visits for sympathy on The Gram, how much is left from your Go Fund Me scam??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole tit show is really affecting my health. It’s cut me to the core the lies and way Shannen has spoken about me. I need to mind myself. There she is living her best life while a consignment of loungewear is waiting for her to launch until I keep quiet and I’m here nearly on the floor from her lies and vile behaviour. I’ll go away now and guaranteed in the next few weeks she will launch her loungewear. And the sad part is there will be so many who will buy it. I can’t watch this tit show anymore. I just can’t. I couldn’t get pit of bed today with Pain and anxiety. I can’t live like this. 💕💕
And my name s Brenda………and I will try and stay strong. I’m proud of outing her and proud of how I had the courage to go public. I’m proud……end of. I just need to look after myself 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 65
And my name s Brenda………and I will try and stay strong. I’m proud of outing her and proud of how I had the courage to go public. I’m proud……end of. I just need to look after myself 💕💕
You should be proud especially as you showed you weren't an anonymous person on a forum but a real person with a real page amd identity. We are all very proud of you too ❤ but taking care of you needs to be your first priority - this will not go away or be forgotten as long as we are all here and I truly believe her day will come when she is outed xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Missy Brenda, you are so strong and you should be proud. We know the money is lost but we will continue to show the world the truth about her and the awful tit she said and done.
I truly believe in karma.
Please look after yourself, this is definitely mentally taxing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This whole tit show is really affecting my health. It’s cut me to the core the lies and way Shannen has spoken about me. I need to mind myself. There she is living her best life while a consignment of loungewear is waiting for her to launch until I keep quiet and I’m here nearly on the floor from her lies and vile behaviour. I’ll go away now and guaranteed in the next few weeks she will launch her loungewear. And the sad part is there will be so many who will buy it. I can’t watch this tit show anymore. I just can’t. I couldn’t get pit of bed today with Pain and anxiety. I can’t live like this. 💕💕
You need to prioritise yourself from now, you've been so brave exposing Shannen and please trust that so many on here will continue yo call Shannen out for how she has wronged you. These instahuns depend on good word of mouth and there is nothing good bring said about Shannen at the moment.
Please, please look after yourself and reach out there if you need anything❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Missy we'll take it from here, you mind yourself. ❤❤❤

@Missymeister hope you are doing ok x Been thinking about ya all day, the current annoyance how dare anyone think we are egging you. Spongebob clearly can't accept that maybe JUST MAYBE you wanted to do it. How patrionising.

Some helpful links xx
You also need this url to report

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You've got this Missy. You're number 1, your health, mental well being & and all round health have to come 1st. There is a tribe if us behind you, so you look after you & we'll do all is needed to bring this leech to her knees. It's easier said than done, I know too well. You have to prioritise you and your family. But know we're here, day or night for whatever you may need. If I could give you a hug I would so give yourself a hug from us all & feel the outpouring respect & admiration we have for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Been catching up on this thread and all things Shannon ..shocked beyond words. Don't want to get into too much cos it'll make me angry but foolish girl if she's used her GFM to launch a brand. She's had cancer 3 times and I hope to god she doesn't ever have to go through it all again. However, .if she ever had to and needed treatment beyond what ireland is capable of given her, nobody is going to fund her a second time. I'm sure she's thought about all this, but 175k won't last her long if she's pumping it into a brand and living a very nice lifestyle given the current inflation crisis etc. I'm struggling to even comprehend how she thinks she doesnt owe people an explanation etc , maybe having cancer 3 times before you are 30 can make you beyond selfish but I hope long term her choices don't come back to bite her because nobody will give a second time round.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Brave Missy Brenda, it’s time for you to look after No1. You have created an army of truth here and we won’t let you down. Sit back and remember the traction your post got on FB in comparison to Shannens. Truth will always win—- a liar has no memory and the narrative will change all the time. Your words never changed because it was the truth.

I don’t like to accuse anyone of being the subject of these forums but I think we can all agree there is something fair dodgy about SpongeBob. As for Shannens big launch I wouldn’t buy diesel off her if she was selling it for 50 cent a litre.
Stay strong stay brave we’ve got you xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I struggle to see who is going to buy from her brand. She has no engagement. As others have pointed out she has absolutely zero style. How did Louise Cooneys active wear brand go?
People follow Louise and Rosie etc. for style and they are a good advertisement for the clothes. All this one does is lie in the bed all day and looks like she’s been dragged through a bush 90% of the time. She rarely looks well put together if ever. This is going to be a disaster

Reactions: 13
Brenda if there’s ANYTHING we can do please tell us. We have power in numbers. I know you don’t wa B nt a GFM but in some way too if we can be a help I’m more than prep job

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You have an army here Brenda, we'll continue to tighten the screw on Shannen. Anything she does, we'll be there to remind her of the scum that she is and contact any brands she works with. She won't get a days luck for what she has done. Best wishes to you and thank you for ALL you have done xx

Hope we're all still reporting her page? bullying/troling/fraud take your pick.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sending you lots of love, Brenda, thank you for your courage- it has inspired so many of us.

Are you reporting her Insta? Or GFM?
GFM, select reason: funds not used for intended purpose. If you’ve donated they may refund you.
I’ve noticed teaspills page is constantly shadow banned, she must do some reporting on that one. I’ve no interest in shadow banning her better for those to see her carryon

Reactions: 8
Report on both.

GFM for fraud.

Insta for bullying/harassing. She set up at least one other account to troll tea spills etc.

Reactions: 9
Thanks everyone for the kind messages. I’ll be 53 on Sunday and 2 days I find difficult are my birthday and New Year’s Eve. I’m here trying to get some kind of bucket list ticked off and it’s not happening. But it is what it is. I’ve so many great friends and family but everyone is just finding it so hard financially and I don’t want to burden them with my bucket list. I saw Dermot Kennedy live and it was the most memorable and emotional night. Coldplay live is just hard to arrange as Glasgow or Wembley are the closest and it’s just so bloody expensive and I hate asking my people to dig deep……it’s not fair. So I’m doing a bucket list revision!!
Blank page right now except for trying to get to Amsterdam with my son……my only child.
if any of you girls have any advice on the best hotel and area to stay there I would be so grateful.
Love and hugs to my Tattle Tribe. B xx 💕💕💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.