Shannen Joyce #8 Hospital visits for sympathy on The Gram, how much is left from your Go Fund Me scam??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a chance is it Penneys, it will probably be a range of Penney sweet's with her local Super Valu

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s easy to work out the narrative from her own timeline.
Saturday went to concert
Saturday night and Sunday all these FB pages ran her story from podcast
Sunday went for burger informing us of the radio on Monday morning.
Sunday FB stories got a reaction just not the one she wanted
If the was an interview about a launch that was supposedly delayed she would have known that by then.
Sunday night Tspill dropped the bombshell

It was an interview about trolling and she certainly couldn’t or wouldn’t do that now.
Let’s face it there was no Penny’s as if they would settle for a promotion from a local radio station

Reactions: 18
Maybe she got a job in Penneys and will be working on the tills. 😜That sounds more likely. And they would never give her a two year contract straight up. IF she was releasing a line with them they would contract her for one release and then see how that sold before singing another deal. Such a load of balls anyway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The 1000e a month she’s getting from sweet king is also absolute BS. There’s no way that company is making enough revenue to provide that much to social marketers. It’s the kind of lie a child would tell at school 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Missymeister I hope you are feeling better today and thank you for the support about washing the hair and chronic illnesses on the other thread ❤❤ your kindness truly got me through yesterday and you going through the ultimate battle...thank you my friend ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry I’m going back a few weeks now but I had to share this after seeing Shannen was promoting Gymondo. A word of warning to anyone tempted please don’t sign up to Gymondo. They are a very unethical company. A girl I follow on Instagram had up on her page that she signed up last year and forgot all about it. They don’t email you to say it’s renewing and they doubled the price they took €83 out her her account last week with no warning. When she emailed them to cancel they said her cooling off period ended one day prior to the renewal date. It’s all a big scam so spread the word and DO NOT sign up for the free trial. These influencers should be ashamed of themselves but I suppose only people with morals would be ashamed

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I had a very interesting conversation last night with someone who is 100% reliable.
Shannen was not going on 96fm to announce some big deal with Penneys or even my local butchers, she was going to talk the same bullshit about trolling and her lies about nasty things being said here referring to her. About an hour before she was due to go on the radio she messaged them to say that the trolling was going on all the previous night and she wasn’t doing the interview. 96fm have apparently decided they will not be interviewing her in 2 weeks or 2 years…… they are disgusted by her behaviour.
So poor SpongeBob was drained from all her messaging on here Sunday night and her outpouring of concern for me that I’m wasting my time………it’s honestly laughable at this stage. She is digging a bigger hole for herself every single day

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
I had a very interesting conversation last night with someone who is 100% reliable.
Shannen was not going on 96fm to announce some big deal with Penneys or even my local butchers, she was going to talk the same bullshit about trolling and her lies about nasty things being said here referring to her. About an hour before she was due to go on the radio she messaged them to say that the trolling was going on all the previous night and she wasn’t doing the interview. 96fm have apparently decided they will not be interviewing her in 2 weeks or 2 years…… they are disgusted by her behaviour.
So poor SpongeBob was drained from all her messaging on here Sunday night and her outpouring of concern for me that I’m wasting my time………it’s honestly laughable at this stage. She is digging a bigger hole for herself every single day
Of course she was going on about trolling, a blind man could see that! Shes just hungry for pity and sympathy, which seeing how she tried to bully and degrade you @Missymeister is infuriating and quite frankly dispicable...... keep strong Missy xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The 1000e a month she’s getting from sweet king is also absolute BS. There’s no way that company is making enough revenue to provide that much to social marketers. It’s the kind of lie a child would tell at school 😂
Didn't Teaspill say it was 250 a month.

Reactions: 10
There was someone on a thread here she’s back that got their money back. Anyone know who? Spoke to my friends in our WhatsApp group and all 5 of us have decided to request our money back. In total she would have made €380 from me & my bridesmaid group (married ages just never changed the group name 🤣). As my hubby worked with Barry I was feeling so helpless at the time and asked my friends to donate and share. We will do what we have to to get that money back and meet up for lunch with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
There was someone on a thread here she’s back that got their money back. Anyone know who? Spoke to my friends in our WhatsApp group and all 5 of us have decided to request our money back. In total she would have made €380 from me & my bridesmaid group (married ages just never changed the group name 🤣). As my hubby worked with Barry I was feeling so helpless at the time and asked my friends to donate and share. We will do what we have to to get that money back and meet up for lunch with it.
Brilliant idea. If you get a direction, I want mine refunded as well . I didn’t donate for her to go drinking and concerts and sitting on her arse all day . I thought it was for basic necessities

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve heard of cases in the US being followed up by GFM after the beneficiary no longer needed the treatment or seemed to be spending it elsewhere or their said treatments ended up being fully covered by their insurance. If enough donors queried it and stated why, eg: treatments were fully covered by the state or insurance they may contact her to investigate. A good bit of time has lapsed and not sure if there’s enough evidence to prove it was spent elsewhere. GFM has been hit with a lot of fraud cases so I’d guess those take priority. It’s worth a try. luckily I didn’t donate as id missed the window but have been taken for a fool by others before.

Sadly think we have to accept it’s gone but she’s really killed her reputation in the way she’s handled it saying it’s none of anyones business and blocking, she’s created this situation all on her own.
The lying about the bullying/messages and using that to elevate her platform and sales from whatever brand she’s launching are something that needs to be stood up to.
How obvious is it now that that was a publicity stunt? Conveniently coming out with the podcast, pedaling it to radio and then trying to go on to tell her lies upon release of her ‘launch’ is the lowest she’s sunk and now more and more people know about it. Unbelievable how she came on here as well as spongebob! I went back and looked at the language used and it’s 100% her or whoever made that out teaspill page. Saying she’s well liked and in the GAA circles was, as one tattler pointed out, mildly threatening and just reinforces the fact that she thinks she’s untouchable. Only a bully would say such as well her family is well liked so nothing will happen to her. I can’t see a friend caring enough or agreeing with that carry on to come on here, it’s definitely her or a close family member.
The more she digs the more she exposes herself. She blames this thread and possibly Missy but it’s all her own doing. I hope you girls get your money back

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This whole tit show is really affecting my health. It’s cut me to the core the lies and way Shannen has spoken about me. I need to mind myself. There she is living her best life while a consignment of loungewear is waiting for her to launch until I keep quiet and I’m here nearly on the floor from her lies and vile behaviour. I’ll go away now and guaranteed in the next few weeks she will launch her loungewear. And the sad part is there will be so many who will buy it. I can’t watch this tit show anymore. I just can’t. I couldn’t get pit of bed today with Pain and anxiety. I can’t live like this. 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 40
This whole tit show is really affecting my health. It’s cut me to the core the lies and way Shannen has spoken about me. I need to mind myself. There she is living her best life while a consignment of loungewear is waiting for her to launch until I keep quiet and I’m here nearly on the floor from her lies and vile behaviour. I’ll go away now and guaranteed in the next few weeks she will launch her loungewear. And the sad part is there will be so many who will buy it. I can’t watch this tit show anymore. I just can’t. I couldn’t get pit of bed today with Pain and anxiety. I can’t live like this. 💕💕
Oh Missey take care of yourself she is not worth it -don't waste your energy on her. We will continue to post about her lies and how badly she has treated you and we all have the screenahots your shared with us. We all have your back xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m so sorry to hear this, the majority of those now know what she’s really like thanks to your courage on Facebook. News travels fast in small towns. I can assure no one is buying loungewear from anyone these days, multiple more known bloggers have failing brands in that category not mention serious stock and supply issues. She will have to live with this, perhaps one day she will mature. I think she’s made her bed now. I hope you mind yourself. You truly are an inspiration to others for standing up for what’s right ❤💕❤💕

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Missy the thing is you can’t fight someone on principles if they don’t have any. Shannen is a bottom feeder, she is the low life that poisons society. She thinks her tit smells better than everyone else’s and she somehow has earned the right to be a walking bleep.
But I believe her relationships have no depth, her life no real joy and ultimately she will be left alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.