Shannen Joyce #8 Hospital visits for sympathy on The Gram, how much is left from your Go Fund Me scam??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously views it as people donated it to her and she's entitled to it 🤷 She comes across a very entitled person in general. I honestly don't think she's a problem with what she has done.

Reactions: 14
I’m not from there or familiar with the place but I always assumed it was something to do with the GAA club?
You could be right, her dad is the manager there. She also worked in another bar/restaurant in the town a few years ago I was wondering had she gone back there.

Reactions: 4
She obviously views it as people donated it to her and she's entitled to it 🤷 She comes across a very entitled person in general. I honestly don't think she's a problem with what she has done.
Didn’t she effectively say something like that a couple of threads back? I haven’t kept up these but saw her pop up on my newsfeed the other day. I vaguely remember she said to someone in a dm that people had happily donated the money to her and that you wouldn’t ask someone how much is in their bank or something like that.

Reactions: 8
In terms of legality, I don’t think (correct me if I am wrong) there’s anything ‘wrong’ in using GFM money for something other than what it was intended. Now it’s very morally wrong, and I would even argue if it was for a specific thing and it’s spent a different way then surely it’s lying to the customer / donator etc? It’s absolutely completely morally wrong. It’s emotional abuse, neglectful and a mockery of all who are Sick or broke or dying. But because there isn’t a law as such (none that I can find) that’s been broken then would that be the reason why journos won’t report? Would it be seen as harassing her to follow up on it? I don’t understand the reluctance to report on it otherwise. Why can’t all these radios and podcasts and articles simply ask her WHAT DID YOU WITH THE MONEY OF THE INNOCENT PUBLIC that you said would be used for treatment abroad etc? Just my thoughts on why nobody is willing to expand on it in the press.
I think she’s a bleep just so we are clear on what side of the fence I am on

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know what bar she is supposedly working in????
Think her dad might have a bar in the GAA club or something

In terms of legality, I don’t think (correct me if I am wrong) there’s anything ‘wrong’ in using GFM money for something other than what it was intended. Now it’s very morally wrong, and I would even argue if it was for a specific thing and it’s spent a different way then surely it’s lying to the customer / donator etc? It’s absolutely completely morally wrong. It’s emotional abuse, neglectful and a mockery of all who are Sick or broke or dying. But because there isn’t a law as such (none that I can find) that’s been broken then would that be the reason why journos won’t report? Would it be seen as harassing her to follow up on it? I don’t understand the reluctance to report on it otherwise. Why can’t all these radios and podcasts and articles simply ask her WHAT DID YOU WITH THE MONEY OF THE INNOCENT PUBLIC that you said would be used for treatment abroad etc? Just my thoughts on why nobody is willing to expand on it in the press.
I think she’s a bleep just so we are clear on what side of the fence I am on
This is 100% it. She hasn’t broken any laws. What I don’t understand is why journalists can’t open the dialogue about the morality of these things, without specifically naming her. The number of people who’ve said they would now never donate to a GFM specifically because of what Shannen BulmanJoyce did shows the importance of making visible these stories.

Yeah it's definitely more of a grey area so I doubt any journalist would report on her specifically given she had cancer.

The thing with Shannen specifically though is that she told lies on her Instagram Stories when the GFM had a huge amount raised already, or at least heavily implied, that the money was for treatment. I think that's another aspect that's really fucked up and I don't see how that isn't fraud.

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but this can of worms needs to explode. Iv mailed a few radio stations but I agree with the above poster re Sunday world . Anyone any good at sounding proper 🤣 that can send an indept tl:rl to these guys?
Be careful you don’t indirectly give her a bigger platform. She can play the cancer card big time as has been proven over and over again 🤬

Reactions: 5
Think her dad might have a bar in the GAA club or something

This is 100% it. She hasn’t broken any laws. What I don’t understand is why journalists can’t open the dialogue about the morality of these things, without specifically naming her. The number of people who’ve said they would now never donate to a GFM specifically because of what Shannen BulmanJoyce did shows the importance of making visible these stories.
This is why radio/journos can't question her directly on it, cause no laws have been broken, and she could take action against them. But you are completely right, there is an opportunity to question the wider nature of these GFMs without directly naming her.

Reactions: 5
That was bizzare posting yesterday!!

It is quite funny. These people feel like they should be allowed to just hop online & no be held accountable for ANYTHING!!!!! If someone disagrees they cry troll, if a 'troll' gets any form of traction its a pile on, at what stage do people take responsibility for themselves? I have been pulled up over the years in work for how I spoke to someone and what do I do, apologise & learn and move on.

It actually riles me up NO END that all these scammers just feel we shouldn't ever highlight anything / call out. Life doesn't work like that and if it did it would be like the Truman show!!!

So did she say she was due on 96fm & then just didn't go on?

If she cancelled it she would of said she cancelled cause of trolls etc, if they cancelled her she obvs keeping it quiet for the shame!
Pixie was on her stories saying it was “postponed for 2 weeks” I.e. hoping the shitstorm dies down. Well it’s not because so many people here have witnessed how she has persecuted @Missymeister and she deserves to be vindicated. Missy handles herself with the upmost integrity, dignity and respect. Shame on @Spongebob5 to TRY and manipulate her to say nothing. Everyone deserves the right to be heard and the truth needs to come out.

Reactions: 15
Another gig tomorrow and no doubt a westlife one in Dublin too
Not sure what her husband works at but I couldn’t pay rent mortgage schooling shopping bills and be able to travel to Dublin for gig after gig after gig

Reactions: 7
Shannon’s “friend” Brenda Dennehy used to work for RSVP writing articles an odd time. I wonder is she behind all the ❤ on the people wishing Shannon well? I know she’s living in London now but she could still be freelancing for RSVP!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Not derailing but just taking a moment to remember and appreciate Bowelbabe who lived a life full of love and charity up to her last breath. A woman who fought with dignity and grace in the face of adversity and just gave gave gave. RIP your name will live on in the good that you’ve done.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
D
Not derailing but just taking a moment to remember and appreciate Bowelbabe who lived a life full of love and charity up to her last breath. A woman who fought with dignity and grace in the face of adversity and just gave gave gave. RIP your name will live on in the good that you’ve done.
Deborah was a pure Lady and she absolutely fought with so much dignity. The awareness she raised in her final months was astounding, with no thought for her own suffering. She was one of a kind RIP .

Reactions: 16
Shannon’s “friend” Brenda Dennehy used to work for RSVP writing articles an odd time. I wonder is she behind all the ❤ on the people wishing Shannon well? I know she’s living in London now but she could still be freelancing for RSVP!
Unlikely, shes working for the daily mail now. And theres times I have a feeling shes the one behind teaspill

What a contrast between the two, one made a legacy from raising awareness & money to help fight the awful disease & the other a legacy of people no longer wanting to donate to personal causes through sheer greed & lies

Reactions: 23
Apparently this dope is going on 96fm in two weeks, set the reminders to get this tit back up and running cos if she is going on, she'll think it be forgotten about 👍

Reactions: 12
Can I also add for newbies here that may wonder where it all started - I messaged Ciaran and he had put out a statement, the screenshots attached from a previous user.
He comes across quite well TBF & answers directly. I have put them up arseways start at the end and work back!
I don’t blame him in the slightest and I at the time was so happy for Shannen because I was believing what was said in the GoFundMe that the money would be used for her treatment it’s only coming to light in the past 8 months that she never used the money for treatment or accommodation, she bought a car which I’ll be honest doesn’t bother me they needed it but it was the lying about donating it that’s really bothered me and the fact she can’t or won’t answer questions about it. Why on earth does she think people just donated that money it’s not for her to live the high life on that’s for sure.
I’m in shock that Penney’s chose her out of all the influencers here in Ireland to work with she’s zero fashion sense she’s like a Maude Flanders or someone else real hicky, even the child doesn’t be dressed well

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.