Shannen Joyce #8 Hospital visits for sympathy on The Gram, how much is left from your Go Fund Me scam??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so pathetic coming on talking in riddles....take a bow now Shannen and clear off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
According to her she wasn't on 96fm yesterday coz the launch has been delayed which was what she was going on to talk about. Funny enough I don't believe that b.s.
Nope, not buying that at all! She was going on to talk about "being trolled" but she realises shes gonna be ripped to bits about being a troll herself! I highly doubt she will be on at all, shes such a vile liar.....

Reactions: 14
Maybe more of us could comment on FM104s Twitter like this person did and bring attention to the horrible bullying Missymeister has had to endure and the censorship of genuine questions over the go fund me?
Has this been taken down. I can't find it.

Reactions: 3
Sorry she's really irritating me today but hasn't got time to wash and blow dry her own hair before going tomoro?? Seriously like🙄🙄🙄 and why would u even bother when you're going to a concert where ur going to get lashed on? And while I'm here she's whining it's gonna be raining tomoro well if I was away at a concert for the third night in less than a week I wouldn't give a shiny shite if it snowed.
And I think I'll stop looking at insta now for the day🤣🤣

• Haha
Sorry she's really irritating me today but hasn't got time to wash and blow dry her own hair before going tomoro?? Seriously like🙄🙄🙄 and why would u even bother when you're going to a concert where ur going to get lashed on? And while I'm here she's whining it's gonna be raining tomoro well if I was away at a concert for the third night in less than a week I wouldn't give a shiny shite if it snowed.
And I think I'll stop looking at insta now for the day🤣🤣
All very valid points to be fair Bids! Shes such a gowl, making out its such an effort going to a concert..... JUST duck OFF SHANNEN🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I would love a journalist to have the balls to highlight how unregulated some GFM are .
Be honest its rare enough of any of them to ever give a update where the money goes I dont care who it's for.
an element of pure greed comes into it when the money exceeds the target .
shes off to another concert, over night stay and launching a product, while im sure the people who donated their money to her GFM , wondering how they will meet their bills, shes no shame , a boycott of companies who associate with her, so brazen

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m wondering if she regrets going on that podcast now, she was so excited about it being aired last week and how everyone would see another side to her rather than cancer victim Shannen, I think she’s achieved her goal and shown her true colours to a wider audience 😂 These news sites and radio stations seem to pick up “news” from these podcasts and run with them like they have interviewed a person when all they’ve done is listen to the podcast, lazy journalism at its finest, practically everything Vogue says on either of her podcasts is in the news the day after, the smallest comments, it’s laughable really. And I like Vogue and listen to her podcasts most weeks, she laughs about the headlines herself. Imagine your job being to listen to “celebrity” podcasts all day?!

Speaking of work, is Shan ever going back to Laya, surely she’s recovered now and fit for work at a desk, even part-time? Like she’s working at a bar and launching a brand, surely she’s not still on sick pay from her actual job at this point.

• Haha
Why doesn't any investigative journalist have the balls to report on this? To report on the massive flaws within Go Fund Me and how it's operated.
Instead of writing bullshit articles on things nobody gives a crap about. Annoys the crap that nobody will touch this because "she had a disease - what'll people think if we question that?"
BULLSHIT - she overcame her illness, which is fantastic - I'm thrilled for her. However it does not and will not take away from the fact that she NEEDS to take accountability for the money she stole from people under false pretense - come on!!

I'd never heard of Shannen before joining Tattle. I researched her story right up until present day...not because I wanted to expose her, but I was genuinely disgusted/outraged that someone could use their tragic situation to take advantage of good natured people.
I'm one of the many that messaged her on Insta. I wasn't nasty or confrontational, I literally asked a simple question. A question which related to something she had said she had done, and I asked for clarity - I was instantly blocked. I'd imagine her block list has hundreds, if not thousands of people on it.

Let me put it this way. This has been going on a while. Shannen has been accused by countless people, on here, on various different Social Media platforms. This has been spoken about a lot.
Now...would I not be right in saying, that any innocent person would do everything in their power to prove their innocence?
That they wouldn't go to the ends of the earth to stick a big massive middle finger up to all those people that questioned you?
It wouldn't be difficult either. In today's day and age - receipts, statements, evidence is all so easily accessible online. Her overall funding effort topped nearly 200k. That's a massive amount of money - let' say if you can even account for 75%... what about 50% - something, anything?!!
Imagine the instant gratification you'd feel if you could shut everyone up once and for all....

...but you see, she hasn't done that. She hasn't done that because she can't.
A guilty conscience speaks a thousands words boys and girls. I believe this is only the beginning for our good ole' Cork girlie - what is done in the dark, comes to light sooner or later!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can I also add for newbies here that may wonder where it all started - I messaged Ciaran and he had put out a statement, the screenshots attached from a previous user.
He comes across quite well TBF & answers directly. I have put them up arseways start at the end and work back!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Has this been taken down. I can't find it.
It’s been taken down! Wow there is definitely a coverup going on! Asking a radio station why they deleted a post with legitimate questions and that station deletes the question! Very suspect

Can I also add for newbies here that may wonder where it all started - I messaged Ciaran and he had put out a statement, the screenshots attached from a previous user.
He comes across quite well TBF & answers directly. I have put them up arseways start at the end and work back!
Sounds very reasonable and honest fair play to him

Reactions: 7
Do we believe the Penny’s thing? According to her stories, the launch of something has been delayed by a couple of weeks.

Anyone know how to contact them to find out more?

Reactions: 2
Do we believe the Penny’s thing? According to her stories, the launch of something has been delayed by a couple of weeks.

Anyone know how to contact them to find out more?
I would be SO surprised if its penny's - She has defo sunk the GFM into something aswell.

Someone here thinks its fitness wear - Penny's recently done like a collab with breast cancer Ireland I wonder will she go the lounge wear for hospital stays for wires and drips etc.

Reactions: 3
If I was her I would be worried about karma, she's done so much wrong.
If so many people had faith in you, donated money to help you and you throw it back in their face like this and act like you owe these 'strangers' nothing. Just wow.
Could you imagine receiving all that money and not wanting to give back. How could you just take it and run.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.