Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppywell

Chatty Member
Omg that picture of them in bed - grow up Shannon for Christ sake - who actually does that! I suppose it’s a way of getting interaction but you have a daughter - Jesus above - your dad watches your stories….. grow the feck up ya sad sad child! Couldn’t refer to her as a woman more like a teen and a teen would have more sense! I presume that was for Barry’s sake - Barry is one lucky man to have got out of that shituation 🙈🙈😳

• Sick
Reactions: 17

Campfirestew

I wonder are her family worried about her with this scumbag in her life?
I'd be desperately stressed if it was my daughter involved with someone like him.
Where are they going on holidays? I presume without child.
Scumbag and Scambag go on a little break, with bags full of coke and fifty euro notes!

His handle has 86 in it, presume its the year he was born which would make him 37

• Haha

poppyseed1

VIP Member
€17500 raised for her and she kept it and these children lost their home all their photos and their dad to suicide in the space of a week .. I just can’t imagine that poor mother

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
I cannot feel empathy for this one at all. She is thriving in the 'could be cancer' bubble and it doesn't sit right.

Wonder Woman

VIP Member
There is a go fund me for an Irish family living in Australia. Their kid died and I feel so sad for them, but the go fund me is the bring their other kids on numerous holidays. That’s it…nothing else and they are getting the money. More than enough. It’s wrong!
Not sure where I stand on the family Killeagh. It’s so sad. And if they had of had insurance, the insurance would have found a way not to pay out. There is always a loophole or something.

It’s because of scammen I don’t donate because I donated to her. She is a disgrace.

• Wow
  • Angry

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
The fiasco of the gofundme for the American man is just unreal.
133 grand raised by the sons to cover their travel and hotels only 85 grand left
The injured father is back in the states and is saying is is fine now and the embassy and the Irish state covered all his bills .
But he wants the gofundeme money to buy a house in the west of Ireland.

If I donated to that fund I'd be asking for refund.
No wonder people won't donate to these gofundmes
Sure we would all like a holiday home in the west of Ireland, fucking shit show go fund me is a travesty

Reactions: 16

Scamen when you read this. Please look back at your latest "content". It's beyond cringe and I really mean it. The way you pause and get aide tracked mid sentence every time you talk makes you sound like your lying or trying too hard. You need to step away from insta, you've gotten enough out of it now, don't ye think??

petal1

VIP Member
She's trying WAY too hard to be a bubbly, happy insta persona in yesterday and today's stories. So fake. Her only aim is to fleece her followers. Dunno why she bothered coming back. Her Insta is a failure and so is her 'business'.

Only reason she's back now is to be in time for all the Christmas flogging of tat. Also instead of liking your untagged BPerfect ads, Shannen, I reported them to Insta, you're welcome! Hope that helps push you further down the algorithm.

• Haha

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Jesus she must be magic
Logging onto a live. And
Posting at the same
I did t see her name as a mutual friend who joined the live

Your just scummy and you got caught filling your pockets with money again

Wonder Woman

VIP Member
Maybe when you have a child die or your house burns down you can comment on this. I think it's disgusting the way other grieving families are being talked about on here!
I didn’t mean it in that way.
So apologies. I feel sad so the family in Kileagh. I just can’t personally donate to them right now. But Shannon has made me second guess who to donate to.

lovelyjubbely

If she actually cared on bit in the slightest about Trina she would’ve mentioned “feel it on the first” or just reminding people to check themselves out. This is one of Trina’s legacies, always on at the first of every month to remind people. She cared. She did not use cancer as a cash cow. Shannen, you could learn an awful lot from Trina. I don’t believe you were friends, stop using her for your own gain now it’s absolutely disgusting & disrespectful. But I suppose it’s what we’ve come to expect from you. Shame on you.

Missymeister

Hey bitches I’m here!!
and yes I went public with my plea for Coldplay Dublin tickets. And yes I did see them in Glasgow thanks to the beautiful Claire on here.
Iam going to be there on the Friday night thanks to a truly wonderful woman who lost her brother at 50 last month to cancer.
I have been inundated with free tickets and positive messages.
But there is always that one message that just knocks the goodness out of it unfortunately.
I told the journalist I got the tickets gifted to me by the amazimg Claire from this group but she decided to just say it was a womens cancer support group. I am not one bit ashamed of being on Tattle. Never will be. Ever. I have gotten so much love and support from so many of you and I am truly grateful. This horrible woman sent me this message yesterday. I nearly gave the 2 tickets back. I was shaking. Tell me if you think I did wrong by not saying I got the tickets from Claire on Tattle?? Who btw I spoke to on the phone today abd she so amazingly was trying to get me 2 tickets. I told the journalist Louise and she went to press with my story. I apologise if anyone feels I was dissing Tattle. I absolutely was not.
live been trying to rebuild my life the past couple of months and haven’t been on here as a result. Health wise I’m still in partial remission for now.
I'm going to be live again on LMFM Monday at 1.30pm live with the bravest lady who gifted me the tickets for Croke Park. I don’t normally name and shame but this nasty person had me in tears yesterday.
I miss you all and thanks for the love and kind words.
attsched are the DMs I got From this sad woman
B xx 💕💕💕💕

ps she just deleted her first message to me which read as follow

Lying to get free tickets. Saying you got them on a womens cancer support group when you got them from tattle. Are you ashamed of being on tattle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Exactly…. I do believe it was for sale and because it was seen and posted here they took it down and put that bullshit up. Anyone would tell you straight they can’t share any of that info no matter the circumstances - not bringing it to a manager to see. GDPR you big scammer! Imagine still being glued to here on your hols 🙄

Tammys

VIP Member
This may not be a popular comment
But I think an element of greed comes
In the huge funds once the money comes in so fast
The goals keep changeing then

• Heart

Lovelula

VIP Member
I'd say Americans are pure dry, the type to drink 2 drinks and think they're pissed...
What hen party goes to a music festival anyway,no atmosphere for Kygo if that was in Ireland the place would be on wheels,they're barely moving their arms😂

poppyseed1

VIP Member
100%. As sketchy as I am around GFMs (thanks to the red nosed non entity that started all this off), I was donating to the Killeagh GFM, until I saw them gazump it up to 500k.

It's just wrong.
For each donation they receive there is a charge put on it so that’s why you have to set it at a higher amount. The original target wasn’t enough to rebuild a house . They were right to reset it. You know where the money is going , the wife is hardly going off on a holiday and spending spree .

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
She fooled everyone into thinking she did how do we know Shannen even had it to begin with they did her for wire fraud because she said the money was going towards treatment and didn't... that's exactly what this one did too. She defrauded people and she should be charged its sickening
Ah stop now, she had cancer….. it’s nothing like the Scamanda story. She’s a dose of shite but you’re absolutely reaching here

• Heart

GPRena

Did she ever mention that lady before today? I don’t recall Scammen ever mentioning her. It seems now she was almost one of her best friends! Using someone’s death for your own gain is appalling Scammen which is what I assume you’re doing. Hit another new low,congrats!