Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HoneyB123

Oh now go, we'll open the door
But before you go Shan
Where'd the GFM money go

Weren't you the one who tried to hide it with your lies
Do you think we'd crumble? Tattle's got more than 9 lives
😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Campfirestew

No charisma
No accountability
No question boxes answered...."I promise".
No content
No likeabilty
No cop on
No cancer but still playing the card
No honesty
No successful business
No basic medical knowledge (calpol!)
No awareness
No natural followers, Majority are bots or blocked people at this stage.
No personal hygiene
No credibility

Not a whole lot going for her. I'm only here for the GFM...

• Heart

B2a

Shame on her ,she makes me sick 😫 ,the carry on of her on her question box clearly asking herself questions, about how she's never been this happy has she no respect for her child's father, he's so much better off I'm actually delighted for him and he seems nicer too...

Going on about Trionas deaths in her question box the mind boggles
She's vile

I'm with you on this
They did something called spending time together not a fucking date night
Honestly 🙈🙈 this date night winds me. Jus say ur gonna be taking a heap of coke and getting the ride like. Its not a fuckin date. Ur fuckin ur child off to her dads for the weekend to get off ur bin and ride ur new bloke. Say it as it is. He'll be gone too when she's no more use for him. I'm in a mood this morning so I sound super duper bitchy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Wasn’t the change in name on her page because she didn’t want the page to be about cancer whether it was to raise awareness or not. She didn’t want to speak about it anymore once she got the all clear and wanted a fresh start. Amazing the change she’s had when she realised it gets the most interaction! Anything to save her unsavable page. Think it’s a bit late now!

Gym+coffee

She’s always doing damage control - she had to do the same thing when ashling murphy was killed coming on saying she was late to the party. Time to pack in instagram I think

Jellybb

VIP Member
Why are these people always flogging cheap sweets? 🤣🤣 like do sweets really need promoting? How often would one be buying sweets? Just go out and buy a few packs of haribo no? It’s real bottom of the barrel work isn’t it?

• Haha

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Tis nothing to do with the algorithm Scammen or the fact you haven't been on in six weeks. It's because you're just an unlikeable person who thinks it's ok to scam people out of money and carry on like nothings happened. I mean 600 members out of 115k followers is not exactly a ringing endorsement now is it??

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Absolutely, bang of the nose being blocked due to usage the night before. I see it with a work colleague every Monday morning. Sniffing like crazy cos the nose is like a tap after shoving grams up there.
Omg is this what happens! A lad I work with is constantly blowing his nose on a Monday and always says he’s coming down with a cold but it only ever lasts one day! How sheltered am I 😂

• Haha

Quackers

VIP Member
The only content we want is the gfm details and where you donated the exesss cash raised to. Like you promised. God she actually makes me so mad.

we lost a child and are still raising money and giving back to the charities that have helped me and my family. I know it’s not about that either I don’t think it’s necessarily needed to be raising money but this girl promised anything she didn’t need would be given to specific charities. So send the receipts Shannon

• Heart
  • Sad

lovelyjubbely

“Cuddles with my girl”…that’s not even your house, so R is with her dad I’m guessing.

Just close the account Shannen, you’re clearly not that interested in the insta career & no one cares anymore 😴😴😴

notthebiggestfan

Chatty Member
No Scammen, the issue is that you are making your daughter prey to predators by posting pictures like that of her on a public forum. You buy all your followers so you've no filter as to who's following your page and your daughter!! Well you filter those who question your motives by blocking them.
The fact that you were skitting all night really questions your skills as a mother.
Now since you read here... Does the angry foreskin know that you scammed lots of us out of money??
You're a dirty, manipulative joke of a wan who will never make it in the influencer industry because nobody wants to work with you..except the really small brands who probably don't know what you're really like.
You think you're one step ahead of the game but you're not.. you'll never be ahead until you address what you did with all the money. It wasn't for you to blow on lavish hotel stays and concerts etc.

Maybe you need to update your failing candle business page as well.. instead of coming on every now and then with a bullshit comeback story.. if it was your own money invested in that business then you'd be pushing it as hard as you could but it we wasn't was it..

work4aliving

VIP Member
Jeez vip member and a title all in one week !! Although I can't take credit for the angry foreskin , I must look back and give credit where credit is due ! I agree the GFM should always be in the title! Great recap ...
---
@Delliemcc credit for the angry foreskin !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
My heart goes out to B but I felt very uncomfortable seeing that woman’s identity being published here and it probably breaks a Tattle rule too doing that? It’s nothing to do with Shannen which is what this thread is for….

That woman might have had a terrible day herself or maybe she has cancer or lost someone to cancer and was at a low point and messaged B and then regretted it. Small bit of empathy to other people outside who might also be going through something is sometimes needed. Other people are also having a hard time too!

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
So if someone had an ad posted there should be concerned their details are potentially going to be shared to someone who claims the ad was put up in jest??

Really?? I'd say that is absolutely not going to happen in anyway shape or form and she knows it! A simple we proved it wasn't us they took it down would suffice!
---
He has a neck like a saggy ball sack

And her with a neck like a jockeys bollix

Match made in heaven
Screenshot_20230728_204604_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Poppywell

Chatty Member
God what a surprise from Shannen can’t believe she NEARLY had cancer again 🤯 why tell the whole world? Just loves being sick and no you weren’t sick you had abnormal cells like thousands of women every day 🙈 get over your self and go back to work like the rest of us need to do too 🤬

Reactions: 18

Macattack35

O Shannon will you stop please nobody pranked ye why would someone just post and ad about a dog to sell just to piss ye off. Seriously the two of you are both mad 🤣 This is totally made up babygrow story round 2 except this time it's a dog. How long did it take ye to come up with this shit story

• Haha
Reactions: 18