Shannen Joyce #14 New man looks like an angry foreskin, where's the go fund me money Scammen ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @work4aliving for the winning thread title🥳🥳🥳
Quick recap
New boyfriend on the scene. He looks dog rough but shur with the state of her hair and her tan they are well matched. Local goss suggests he's a drug dealer and Scammen is a willing customer.
Most of last thread was Scammen been an absolute vile, disgusting, attention seeking and unlikeable human being basically. She was sick with what was obviously some kind of bug but probably more alcohol and drug related. Anyways our Scammen went to the doctor who sent her to A & E. From there she proceeded to dripfeed information as to what was wrong with her and posting messages that would lead you to believe her cancer was back. Turns out her lymph nodes were swollen but it was nothing serious. Happy head then came on to say she had to have a coloscopy and also a biopsy on the lump on her neck. Never happy unless there's something wrong with her. We await the next drama.
She eventually came back onto insta saying all the messages she was after getting were making her anxious hence why she wasn't on before. Only came back on to launch her Smugbysj range . Got called out about an order not received so got a spiel about how she's only one woman and her life has been upside down last few months and she has Rosheeeen😴😴
She's headed off to LA for a friend's hen do which from what she has shared looks as dull as dishwater. We had the drama of what time she needed to be at airport and security. She got called out about the waiting times through security as she said it was way longer than it was. Out of her head on valium she posted couple of stories when she got to LA.
She also went away with Rosheeen for a couple of nights and when we mentioned it was probably gifted she wasn't long putting a story up to explain.
As for the hair there are no words to describe it.

Just adding this here also for any newbies

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jeez vip member and a title all in one week !! Although I can't take credit for the angry foreskin , I must look back and give credit where credit is due ! I agree the GFM should always be in the title! Great recap ...
---
@Delliemcc credit for the angry foreskin !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Jeez vip member and a title all in one week !! Although I can't take credit for the angry foreskin , I must look back and give credit where credit is due ! I agree the GFM should always be in the title! Great recap ...
---
@Delliemcc credit for the angry foreskin !!
In fairness they’re a match himself the angry foreskin and her hair looks like a condom.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just saw solo Lisa once again sharing a go fund me of a young girl needing to go abroad for a shot at life saving cancer treatment. Pre Shannon I'd have been inclined to give money to stories like they if I could manage but Shannon really has ruined it. She has some brass neck swanning around LA with money obtained under false pretenses.

Reactions: 12
Lads the state of her in the photos, she's trying to do the influencer pose but then is wearing manky looking trainers 🤣🤣 she'll never get it right, time to give up Scammen and do the right thing by other sick people with the go fund me.

Reactions: 11
The best thing about Scammen is the tattle thread , love the title 🤣🤣🤣 @Missymeister delighted to see you on the thread, think about you often , fingers crossed for your checkups .
Re the hair it looks like she got her wig cut it and sellotaped it to her hair that is all 🤣🤣🤣😘 oh and hi Scammen how much gfm oh sorry spending money did u need to bring to LA or did u spend much on LAX -fookin idiot makes me cringe so badly

Can’t believe she was so my all the way to LA for a hen party (a pretty less than average one at that 😆). Where the wedding on? Another trip to LA coming? Or is the bestie coming to Ireland

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe she was so my all the way to LA for a hen party (a pretty less than average one at that 😆). Where the wedding on? Another trip to LA coming? Or is the bestie coming to Ireland
Went all the way to LA for a hen party when the hen is actually coming over here soon enough to have an Irish hen party. The money is burning a hole in her pocket the cnut. Think the wedding over there but with my peri menopause addled brain I'm probs remembering that wrong🤣

• Haha
Most boring hen party I ever did see. The concert looked absolutely shite and her on the coffee. Riveting, edge of the seat excitement.

Reactions: 15
Just saw solo Lisa once again sharing a go fund me of a young girl needing to go abroad for a shot at life saving cancer treatment. Pre Shannon I'd have been inclined to give money to stories like they if I could manage but Shannon really has ruined it. She has some brass neck swanning around LA with money obtained under false pretenses.
My trust in GFM is totally gone, too many stories of suspicious dealings, an admin on a large bf group has sadly passed away and a GFM set up within hours I had my finger on the donate button when I suddenly realised I don’t know if this person ever existed, actually passed away or their circumstances, if there’s young kids or a partner or who money is going too, isn’t that so sad to be suspicious of motives like that. Think I‘m going to stick to my local community fundraising and local cancer centre in future Which I’ve always supported anyway, even at that I’ve heard of money raised for a local family alleged not making it to where it was intended to go!

My trust in GFM is totally gone, too many stories of suspicious dealings, an admin on a large bf group has sadly passed away and a GFM set up within hours I had my finger on the donate button when I suddenly realised I don’t know if this person ever existed, actually passed away or their circumstances, if there’s young kids or a partner or who money is going too, isn’t that so sad to be suspicious of motives like that. Think I‘m going to stick to my local community fundraising and local cancer centre in future Which I’ve always supported anyway, even at that I’ve heard of money raised for a local family alleged not making it to where it was intended to go!
Totaly agree I was very shocked if I'm honest to see that recent GfM set up with hours of they announcing the person had passed away .
Another GFM was discussed on the radio recently for treatment the person needed abroad.
The presenter asked had they applied for the treatment abroad through the HSE and the question was side tracked the presenter even asked why they dident do that first .

Not a hope will I ever give to GFM again.
Every single day on your news feed there is a new one set up.
And most never again an update on where funds were used .

Reactions: 13
I'd say Americans are pure dry, the type to drink 2 drinks and think they're pissed...
What hen party goes to a music festival anyway,no atmosphere for Kygo if that was in Ireland the place would be on wheels,they're barely moving their arms😂

Reactions: 16
In LA for a hen party and she's doing an ad for her teeth strips. What a dope

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This dirty rotten scam artist needs to give her head a wobble she is a disgrace ripping people off and taking good people's money and buying tat swanning off on holidays living the life ,no accountability what she's done with the money people have donated for CANCER TREATMENT she's vile and her fella is no better what an embarrassment of a mother

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.