Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Verdybad

It's not showing up normally for me either. I don't follow her. I had to type in her full username, hit search and then the account itself didn't show up in the search result, but it showed random photos from her page, so if you click on one of them you can get onto her page that way. Eg the first result is a selfie of her in a green dress, click on that. Hope that makes sense!
What was her full page name?

In fairness I don’t believe Shannen has faked cancer 3 times, just took advantage of the GFM so different story than Scamanda, it wasn’t planned scamming but more opportunistic 😂
Oh 100% it was opportunistic. She was very very sick I do remember the stem cell transplant. It's just kind of weird hearing someone faked it all

whocarez

VIP Member
Omg that picture of them in bed - grow up Shannon for Christ sake - who actually does that! I suppose it’s a way of getting interaction but you have a daughter - Jesus above - your dad watches your stories….. grow the feck up ya sad sad child! Couldn’t refer to her as a woman more like a teen and a teen would have more sense! I presume that was for Barry’s sake - Barry is one lucky man to have got out of that shituation 🙈🙈😳
did she delete it?