Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nofilterdee

Absolutely not greed given the circumstances!!! They need their house rebuilt, accommodation in the meantime and have one income ,
Imagine the therapy all those kids and wife needs ! I hope they get as much as they can the poor loves

Not greed at all. They have lost everything and a father on top of it all. The house will barely be rebuilt for 350k. It's a measure of high esteem family are held in that they are being so well supported at such a horrific time for them all. Anyone around East cork will know where the house is and the state its in now and will see their house finished. Unlike money for GFM scammers for treatment that no one can physically see or prove happens. I can understand the distrust out there but the sad thing is that that family are a reason why the GFM can be so worthwhile if used for right cause and correctly. If you don't agree, like I'm sure others won't, then don't donate.

Reactions: 18

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Trionas family posted over 3 hours ago on her Instagram page asking people to join the celebration of life live stream

No excuse for this selfishness just money grabbing
Is your go fund me not enough money for you

notthebiggestfan

Chatty Member
Can we all go back to writing about Scammen please? She will be creaming herself at all this drama and love that the attention is off her.

• Heart

notthebiggestfan

Chatty Member
She's not mentally well in the head at all. I really believe that she would love to have her cancer back or some illness so she can capitalise off it.
She seems to have nothing without her sickness.
She needs to see a therapist as she can't let it all go.. granted she was unwell but it was treatable, she should count her blessings that she didn't end up like that poor girl and many before her. But no she chooses to try gain following from it and try sell candles along the way then.
She should come off Instagram and just live her life especially seeing as she's the "happiest" she's ever been..
She's not liked very much and she will be constantly picked apart over the GFM so why doesn't she just leave insta behind if she can't address what she did. People won't ever forget what she did.
If she wants to make awareness then she should start transferring money over to Cancer charities etc like she said she would.

Yesterday was Also Tri's day to be remembered and Scammen then has to post a pic of herself in hospital, that's just plain disrespectful and shows what type of a narcissist she is.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
The go fund me for that family in Killeagh is making me uneasy. It was at 350k but they have surpassed it so it’s now at 500k so which is it did they need 350k or 500k. It’s greed. I have great sympathy for them but go fund me needs to be regulated

Macattack35

Ah Shannon keep posting your happy go lucky pictures on holidays with Coran like your the best people in the world. Its actually hilarious. Nothing has changed about how the people in Youghal see you.Your still the person who stole the GFM. And he is still known as one of Youghal biggest drug dealers no matter how he tries to deny it. He can't really the proof is out there and we'll you know that Shannon.

• Wow

notthebiggestfan

Chatty Member
I'm sorry now but her posts were all to gain sympathy for herself, she couldn't even look at the camera when talking about her and is using it as an excuse now to stay off Insta.
Do you know what Scammen, if you really care at all, be a Hero... Donate some of the GFM money to that poor girl's family to help with funeral expenses.

notthebiggestfan

Chatty Member
Take a bow Scammen, the Curtain has been pulled, your time on Insta is up.
This was the lowest of the low, you are a nobody and a fraudster, time to give up the "influencer" gig, it just isn't working for you and it's nobody's fault but your own.

winterblu

VIP Member
For someone who is a cancer survivor she is so unlikeable . She has been through so much but she litterly has no redeemable quality . It like she doesn't know how not to be not ill.
If she didn't tell anyone then why now. We are a fully aware to do the necessary check. We all have been effect by cancer in someway.

So someone who knows your mans name his phone number the name and age of his dog put up an ad and actually paid for it,saying the dog was for sale coz hes moving? Nah not buying that one shannon. If thats true which it isnt then its someone ya know.

Might be the same person who ruined julie twins new relationship??

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Jellybb

VIP Member
Why would someone pretend to be selling corns dog? Shannen really needs to have her internet disabled from all her devices.

• Haha

Nofilterdee

Shannen you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself. "Me and some of the girls were chatting" a fucking whatsapp of wannabe insta huns milking every last drop from their misfortune of being ill. Imagine being so self centered to have to put that shit up so soon after her passing.

Abacus15

Fake and insincere about poor Triona,no one in there right mind who was sad about loosing a good friend would be so disrespectful and ignorant to do that,those bloudy sweets and dylan oaks give me rage,piss off seriously

Nofilterdee

So she has had flow into her page from her post on Tri's insta and she decided to pull at the heartstrings and open up last night for the first time in months. There is a rude awakening for this one on the way - mark my words. Karma will catch up with you fakeness Shannen.

• Heart

JustAsk

All of Youghal is talking about what's been happening there over the last week. It's very near to her child's primary school and they're all talking about it there. It's nearly impossible to not pass that house if you have to do anything in the town. She really is the most narcissistic individual. Shame on you Shannen but you literally have no shame.