Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Why would she think people want hair advice or fashion advice from her? She has horrible extensions and no fashion sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

petal1

VIP Member
It literally needs to be illegal to show your under 18 children on social media. It's quite clear from watching many so called influencers over the last 5+ years that it ruins kids. The addiction to attention develops quickly and ruins them. Whatever about this happening to an adult, it does developing brains no good. Shannen's daughter has been unwatchable for years now - the carry on of her when she knows the camera is on is awful to see.
Julie's twins, particularly Erin Rose, are ruined fron SM also. The attitude of ER and she's not even 6 yet. I don't know why Roisin's father doesn't ban her from being on Shannen's insta altogether. Shannen is doing her absolutely no favours by showing her.
Will be interesting to see how these current SM-exposed kids will do when they reach their teens. Many will be uncontrollable, I'd guess.

notthebiggestfan

Chatty Member
Oh Scammen I really didn't think I could hate you any more than I do already but now that you've a boyf who simply will sell an un-neutered dog who will probably end up in a puppy farm and live his life out miserably and you're stil with him and calling him your bestie just makes me hate you more.

Are the sales of snow gone down? That jumper you're wearing over the bikini could do with a good wash as well. Oh and I think I called it.. I knew she'd do an appreciation post for the aging ball bag... But I got one thing wrong... She washed her cons!!

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
Exactly!

Didn't she say they had plans for July , only to make herself look important. Her crap the day poor Tri died I need to take time to process this bla bla bla but posts a fuckn sweet add the exact time of Trinas celebration of life.

Absolutely maddening, she never shared much , if any, of Trinas awareness posts such as feel it on the first etc cause she was afraid trina would get more attention to her.

Tri was a beautiful, genuine lovely lady and mother and lived her life to the full, she never used her cancer the way Scammen does
Did
If she was that close and upset about tri why did she not attend her wake yesterday, it’s not to far of a journey for her, I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt but sadly I was wrong, what a selfish attention seeking girl. To make tri’s death about her and then to take what tri was so passionate about (cancer awareness) and go do that now to gain followers just blows my mind, what happened Barry, I’d been off insta for a bit and Barry is gone and looks like he was replaced quick

• Heart
Reactions: 15

HoneyB123

Of course she's the 1 in how many million that has a 'glitch' on Instagram?! Shannen, you are the fuckin glitch 🙄

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Bridesmaid and nose ring doesn’t go together in my opinion.
I think it's the ring itself that's the problem, it's not gold or silver, it looks half tarnished metal. It's not classy. A nice diamond stud would suit the occasion, but we all know Shan's style is out her hole.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Does she have the fear after overdoing it at the wedding - I had to Google As I had no idea what it was

"Emetophobia is an intense fear of vomiting or seeing others vomit. It is an anxiety disorder that may occur alongside other mental health conditions, such as generalized anxiety disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder"
Pity she didn't have a fear of ripping people off.

• Haha

Kitty kat 20

Just when you think she can't go any lower she does...

I just despair at this one 🙈 she can't be mentally well.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Ah Shannon keep posting your happy go lucky pictures on holidays with Coran like your the best people in the world. Its actually hilarious. Nothing has changed about how the people in Youghal see you.Your still the person who stole the GFM. And he is still known as one of Youghal biggest drug dealers no matter how he tries to deny it. He can't really the proof is out there and we'll you know that Shannon.
Pull up a pew it sounds like u a local 🍵 🍵😀

• Haha

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Clearing files off my phone so just leaving this here

• Wow
  • Angry

GPRena

I swear she just loves the attention she gets when someone is sick. No-one needs to know her child has a bug but if we didn't shur she wouldn't get all the dms from the huns
The same slimy looking grin. There’s something not right at all with that woman.

DollyDaydreaming

Didn’t someone mention before that Barry gave her an ultimatum between insta and himself and she chose Insta? It’s a bit mad now if she’s quit Insta for angry ballbag 😂 Lucky Barry though

• Haha

Madgereal111

VIP Member
According to my source 😉 Shannen was a no show at the Relay for Life in Wexford!!! Not sure yet if she didnt turn up of her own accord or whether there was backlash and they stopped her going but il find out more 🤷‍♀️

Edit to add the first sentence 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow

Nofilterdee

Lads just met someone from Youghal and they said one of her friends is reading her around the town since she got with the new fella. He isn't liked at all and has made some choice comments about her to his friends that have gotten back to Shannens friends. Anyone who says anything about him is 'jealous' apparently. All the friends good to her while she was sick ignored and dropped when the new fella comes along it seems ...

• Wow
  • Haha