Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missymeister

Hey bitches!!! Have no clue what’s going on with Ms Scammer but saw a pic of her and she clearly needs to ease up on the lip fillers!!! The absolute state of her 🤣🤣

Anyhow I get scanned every 4 months and for exactly 1 year my tumours gave not grown or the cancer has not spread. And my blood markers are normal!! Still can’t get my head around it!!
Even my oncologist Prof Hennessy (I have respect and don’t refer to him by his first name) is just amazed!!
Whop whoop!!!
Grateful beyond words girls.
Love & hugs to you all
B xx 💕💕💕💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I will be torn apart for this and feel free to report this post and get it removed but I have been thinking about posting this since the screenshot of a newspaper article went up here a few days ago but putting off posting, I just wanted to say what I think, my personal opinion and as I said get this removed I don't care I just want to say it,

So my feeling when I saw the screenshot looking for Coldplay tickets was I know it's possibly a last chance to see them but I felt the using the cancer card and begging was a bit like what we complain about Shannen and the other huns doing

• Heart
Reactions: 41

DollyDaydreaming

The dog for sale advert also included the dogs microchip number so someone went to a lot of effort for a “prank” 😂 Shan you are deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 33

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Ugh just saw her post on that poor lady’s announcement about how they “had just been making plans for July”. 🙄 I HATE people like this. It’s like the people who comment - finally the news is out on baby announcements, just wanting to enforce that they were part of some inner circle or exclusive in some way. Bore off and stop trying to make this about you. Absolute cretin.

I personally find it very difficult to comment on these kinds of things as an ongoing survivor - I have survivors guilt. I know my day will come at some stage but I still have had today when others have not.

When my time is near I’ll be either closing my pages down or I’ll be instructing a trusted friend to monitor the grief vultures and block and delete🤬 not today Satan

• Heart
Reactions: 32

DollyDaydreaming

Definitely damage control, I discovered the ad when I googled his name, the ad was put up on that site on 19th July. Just strange how their one phone call about the dog coincidentally happens after it was put up on here. Hi Shan, hope you are enjoying your hols and your poolside reading of tattle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Missymeister

Hey guys hope you are all good??
I’ve had a shitty few weeks with kidney infections but fingers crossed I’m on the mend.
can someone just give me a brief synopsis as to what her nibs is up to?? She has obviously blocked me and I don’t have the energy to scroll back on posts here……sorry guys.
Also so happy to see this whole can of worms with RTÉ being divulged. Disgusting and sickening. Worked in media advertising for years and finally all this needs to be accountable. Any threads on here chatting about it??? Need more than Netflix lol!!

I’m making a promise to check in here everyday!!
In partial remission now and just so fucking grateful.
Still having treatment and still having side affected but I’m managing them all ok.
Love & hugs to you all.
B xx 💕💕💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Maxser

kick in the face for poor Barry with her being the happiest shes even been in her life.... after all he did for her, it woud just be enough to say shes happy. FFS - Barry was like her full time carer. Also, she does not have that child 90% of the time!

Reactions: 30

Tammys

VIP Member
I'm really uneasy giveing to gofundmes now for a long time.
Recently I seen funds set up practically the day a person passed away funds were for funreal expenses target set..
I just don't understand why the target can then be left go 4 or 5 times over that target..
Same funds raised for treatment when the treatment is covered here.
A few weeks ago an American man was badly beaten in Dublin.
His sons set up a gofundme to raise money for their flights and accommodation to come to help the father
Over a 100 thousand I think maybe 120 thousand raised now people may of thought some of that money was going to help the injured man too.
Well on the news today the injured man has said he can not contact the sons regarding the money that the son is saying the money was for his expenses. To get to Ireland.
I just think these fund raiser's need to be more regulated.

• Wow
“He came with a really cute dog” Well now that dog is for sale as he is “moving”, wonder if it’s in with Scammem? Who sells a 2 year old un-neutered male dog? Why try make money out of your “pet”, why not rehome him through a rescue? Disgusting
It's, been said here so many times that the FBI are not a patch on tattlers 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

notthebiggestfan

Chatty Member
I hardly doubt she was offered loads of collabs, shur the work had dried out before she went M.I.A,
Since you do read here Scammen, I reckon the whole "you were cancelled," comment really hit a nerve a few weeks ago and that's why you're back.
Let me ask you about the false narratives... are people wrong that you fooled people into donating for a GFM for Cancer treatment abroad that never happened??
Are people wrong that you spent it on everything bar anything Cancer related?
Are people wrong when they were all shocked when you bullied poor Bren and called on your followers to do the same?
Are people wrong for thinking you'd donate the money after two years to Charity like you said and didn't?

Where is Snug gone? I think we've a right to ask since we all paid for it? Are you just going to pretend it didn't exist?

Where's Coran's dog, how much did you get for the poor thing?
Any more Babygro dramas or something similar coming so that you can gain some insta attention??

Helping out charities??.If that's the case Scammen then why aren't you doing what you know you're supposed to do. You know what to do there.

Spreading awareness about cancer only suits you when you can come on dramatizing an ache and pretending you are Ill and going MIA so you're "un-bought" followers will think you've cancer again.
You never spread awareness.. you just make it all about you.
You're a nasty nasty individual who fooled so many and committed fraud. That day will come for you and I feel like it is coming soon as people will never forget what you did.
You can be back for good all you want, yay for you but just remember that so are the GFM questions , they're also here to stay.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If my 'friend' had just passed away.

I wouldn't give a shit about posting on insta.

I wouldn't give a shit about the weather.

I wouldn't give a shit about a match.

I wouldn't even think to wash my fucking car.

Seriously what a selfish bitch this one is. !!!

She turns my stomach .

GPRena

Scammen if you were a friend like you were letting on you were yesterday and last night you surely would have known when that lady’s celebration of life was on live in instagram?! Your poor me shite doesn’t wash with many people now. You posted that sweet collab to line your own pockets,you mentioned that lady yesterday to line your own pockets knowing you were going to sell sweets tonight at that time! You knew exactly what you were doing…for yourself! Everything is to line your greedy fraudster pockets…now fuck off,thank you.

work4aliving

VIP Member
She has done this so many times now that even I'm repeating myself but she always blames the brand ...she has to work ..they had a deal bla bla ..But have ye noticed when she is sick ..family member drama etc she thanks the brands for being so understanding for allowing her to postpone. She needs to get off insta ...accept her 9 to 5 job...focus on her child and live her life after getting so many chances. Karma is slow moving but the gfm is always lingering and until she deals with that her page is pointless. Wonder will her agency drop her yet ...I also think being the victim is her addiction now so she creates the dramas ...its all attention!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
Shannen gurl, you're asking the wrong peoples opinions. Of course your close mates are gonna tell ya what you wanna hear.
They're hardly gonna be honest and tell you the hard truth.
Your insta is gravely boring, you have zero content, you are flogging a dead horse with it.
You are not one bit consistent with the drivel you do post ,you answer feck all questions when u post a box, your amazing business that was to have a different product every month has vanished.
Barry was the only one telling u how it is, get off insta. But sure u didn't like that so got rid of him.
U need to keep laya sweet because insta isn't gonna last forever.
It's only negative for you because you were deceitful and have failed to address where the thousands of euros donated to you have gone... u said u would donate any left over. LIES LIES LIES.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
Vicky Phelan she is not!!
Now that was a woman who was a force, a woman who knew how to use her experience (not influence) to make things better for women, helped them to be educated about their health and able to advocate for themselves. Never sold jellies, never took money, never used her kids as a commodity, never lied about baby grows and adverts about dogs. Her character and integrity were what people respected, and Shannon you couldn't come within an assess roar of Vicky Phelan, so jog on with your candles and your health anxiety, we're all stocked up here.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

eyesandears

I will be torn apart for this and feel free to report this post and get it removed but I have been thinking about posting this since the screenshot of a newspaper article went up here a few days ago but putting off posting, I just wanted to say what I think, my personal opinion and as I said get this removed I don't care I just want to say it,

So my feeling when I saw the screenshot looking for Coldplay tickets was I know it's possibly a last chance to see them but I felt the using the cancer card and begging was a bit like what we complain about Shannen and the other huns doing
Fully agree with you, I’ve refrained from posting about b for a very long time & I’ll probably get slaughtered for this but didn’t b have a go fund me to fund her bucket list, had people from here send her money on PayPal which we’lll never know the amount she received in total, got tickets to Coldplay before & now has gotten more tickets for their next show, using the cancer card for her gain just as bad as Shannon!
I thought it back when I saw people sent her money on PayPal but refrained from posting anything at the time because so many people were behind her!
Not taking away the fact that having cancer is possibly one of the worst things that can happen to anyone & each & every one of us has had it knock on our door whether ourself a family member or a friend, but at the end of the day cancer does not change the type of person you are

• Wow
Reactions: 25

notthebiggestfan

Chatty Member
I actually don't believe it's a prank I think she is trying to do some damage control, but shur she still has a bad name over the GFM. Also with GDPR, they can't give out whoever put up that add.

Reactions: 23

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
I had never heard of that girl till I started seeing people posting about her today and yesterday - my one question is does it take someone to be in their last days and passing away to share anything about them? And then make the post all about themselves? If they’re only sharing about her now and not when she was diagnosed and going through treatments etc then it’s purely for their own gains. Disgusting really.

• Heart
Reactions: 23