Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tammys

VIP Member
The fiasco of the gofundme for the American man is just unreal.
133 grand raised by the sons to cover their travel and hotels only 85 grand left
The injured father is back in the states and is saying is is fine now and the embassy and the Irish state covered all his bills .
But he wants the gofundeme money to buy a house in the west of Ireland.

If I donated to that fund I'd be asking for refund.
No wonder people won't donate to these gofundmes

• Wow
Reactions: 21

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
She's read here or someone's messaged her. Uploaded them before she joined to watch the celebration of life according to her. According to me nah that's bullshit and you're an absolutely vile person Scammen👍👋👋

Who is the sweet company? Can't for life of me think of the name
This ia defo the 2nd possibly 3rd time she's been called and out posted about doing this!

Tammys

VIP Member
I'm sorry now but her posts were all to gain sympathy for herself, she couldn't even look at the camera when talking about her and is using it as an excuse now to stay off Insta.
Do you know what Scammen, if you really care at all, be a Hero... Donate some of the GFM money to that poor girl's family to help with funeral expenses.
These insta wans haven't a genuine bone in their body.
Not once have I seen this poor ladys journey shared before by any of them.

petal1

VIP Member
Tell us you’re not reading tattle …. Is he gone … oh I don’t know …. Maybe!!!
Cue pic of mop head Coran!! Teenage sweet hearts …. Oh wait hang on!!!
And she has tagged him!! I'd say she made him create an Insta so she could tag him and prove to tattle he's still around.

Thought that cringe-worthy video would never end. And surprised to hear her favourite place to be in the world is with him, rather than with her only child 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick

Campfirestew

She speaks of Trinas legacy of awareness and 11:11, a person who was genuine on her page.

What will your legacy be Shannen??? It will always be fraud, no matter how much you brush it under the carpet. You will be known for fraud.

• Sick
  • Heart

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Ah stop now, she genuinely had recurrent non Hodgkin’s lymphoma and needed all the treatment she had. A stem cell transplant is no walk in the park.
All her behaviour around getting followers, the baby grows, right ahead of launching her GFM etc. was questionable - simply she had near $200k if not more raised between that GFM and other fundraisers and didn’t want to give any of it back or donate it.

Comparing her to any of those fruit loops who don’t even have cancer is definitely reaching and actually takes away from the real problem people have with Shannen. Next thing she’ll be on claiming she’s being trolled by people accusing her of pretending she had cancer 🙈

• Heart

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Yes all this is true. Coran is mad into partying his house is party central.And Shannon is always there now. His dad is certainly dodgy af. I heard that he is into drug dealing aswell using the car company for his dealings if you get my drift.
Isn't it really awful that after going through her cancer treatments, and someone good enough to give bone marrow donations, blood donations etc, the time, energy and funding towards her survival, Shannen ends up in drug party central giving two fingers to everyone. The grief and stress she put her partner at the time, and her daughter, who obviously found it all hard to understand. And the public at large who she fooled, where she took vast amount of finances from, and became greedy.
Loads of people wanting the chances Shannen got, and she doing lines.
She's got not morals, no respect, no second thoughts to those who helped her survive.
She's utter trash.

• Angry

HumphreyB

VIP Member
but people are thick as fuck too. i mean when someone starts for let’s say a funeral, why anyone is still donating after 7/8k is ridiculous

same with the american guys, why are people continuing to donate when the amount reached is more than would ever be needed!

fools and their money

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Trianas celebration of life is live on Instagram now
Shannen is flogging sweets

Take a bow 🙇‍♀️ your a horrible person

• Wow

Madamex

VIP Member
Her post kinda reads like I know other women go through this all the time but it's much worse for me.

I am honestly not one bit shocked. She is a narcissist who can't cope that the attention isn't around her. Even if she had roisin she could have brought her she isn't a toddler. She is a disgusting person and the sooner people realise this the better. I was crying over trinas passing and I didn't even know her, I just followed her story. Trina has been in my head since her family posted the first update about comfort care. How shannen posted an ad this week alone boggles me. Nevermind the day of her so called friends celebration of life. Disgusting and Shannen you should be absolutely ashamed of yourself like