Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
This wan is full of the contradictions - getting the little one up early for school so she’s enough time for scrambled eggs but then getting her dad to bring her to school so she can be back on the home office wfh by 9am?!

Also reading between the lines you can tell everything is so chaotic in that household that the child eats breakfast in the car on the go. So sad. The child desperately needs a mature parent and some stabiltiy, not someone begging for likes on one story and acting like Beggy Mitchell trying to get freebies by tagging Cian whatshisname in every other story.

Reactions: 15

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
1. She can’t answer a q&a box - what on Earth is she like with these grand plans of a journaling club and a regular puzzle night lol

2. love how a single mother with a pretty basic office job and no university education can afford to drop in a couple of weeks: 100e on brand knock off clothes, 100e on concert tickets and another 193e on another set of tickets. Almost like she has a great lump sum of savings hidden away somewhere.

ps she’s so disorganised her 30% code for candles that was supposed to last from 7 June to 8 June… still works. Four MONTHS later. Not that i expect it increased her sales any

work4aliving

VIP Member
Isint it funny the way she disappears for weeks but then always manages to post an ad when someone passes away ...

poppyseed1

VIP Member
I'm utterly confused as to how Missy's post came about. Are there other posts deleted or something as it doesn't make sense
No there’s no other posts , there’s no message shown from that other woman and looks like B is replying to herself ? I don’t get it . I think this kinda stuff needs to be left off here it’s nothing to do with Shannen.

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
Most boring hen party I ever did see. The concert looked absolutely shite and her on the coffee. Riveting, edge of the seat excitement.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
May as well rename her QVC . Only reason she's back on insta is to flog all sorts of crap from now till Xmas. She might even finish the 12 days of Smugmas.

• Haha

Bidscavan

VIP Member
She is the most boring influenza ever. Who actually gives a crap that she's tired or the child has pals over or she needs to unpack her case or whatever other drivel she was on about. You forgot to mention the question box Scammen👋👋

curlysuetwenty2

Have any of you listened to the podcast "scamanda" it's basically the same story and she's been convicted I wonder if we all sent the producer "scammens" story would they investigate and maybe make her accountable for taking everyone ( including mine) hard earned money

• Heart

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
Does she not wonder why trouble and scumminess just follows her everywhere, it’s not a coincidence these types of things keep happening to her….

Such a made up story and saying the person at the website was going to ‘talk to the manager’ 😂 and she obviously hasn’t heard of GDPR if she think she’d be provided with a name and number of the person who placed the ad (we know the scrot posted that ad) - she’s so stupid 🤯

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I had never heard of that girl till I started seeing people posting about her today and yesterday - my one question is does it take someone to be in their last days and passing away to share anything about them? And then make the post all about themselves? If they’re only sharing about her now and not when she was diagnosed and going through treatments etc then it’s purely for their own gains. Disgusting really.
All the insta huns & grief thieves are sick in the head horrors. I had never heard of this lady today but god love her and all those who genuinely loved her. 38 is no age 😣

• Sad
So i have very very strong connections to youghal and when I told him that Córan was called corned beef face he broke his balls laughing 🤣 but anyway,this source was good friends with him. Mad into partying, still is, heavy into the gym and roids, and that hes sound 🙃 but his dad is dodgy af
I thought it would be proper scandal 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad

Nofilterdee

She can't even apologise correctly. Blaming the companies rather than taking ownership of her fuck up. Hopefully this will be the start of the end of her influencing career the insensitivity if she had any decency she would remove her attention grabbing comment from her page

• Heart

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
Scamen when you read this. Please look back at your latest "content". It's beyond cringe and I really mean it. The way you pause and get aide tracked mid sentence every time you talk makes you sound like your lying or trying too hard. You need to step away from insta, you've gotten enough out of it now, don't ye think??
She's soooooo unnatural in front of the camera and it comes across as so inauthentic. She's trying so hard to be normal and relatable and failing very hard! The blowing on the eggs and then the teeth hitting for fork, fuck sake have some dignity and eat your microwave eggs off camera.

Reactions: 14
By that rationale Scammen was justified in pushing hers up, her donations were subject to GFMs cut as well...

No one is saying that poor woman and her family are not deserving of help-they didn't ask for or cause any of what happened to them.

However, opportunistic inflation of the target amount (by Killeagh GAA btw-not the lady and her family), is as wrong in this case as it is in any other.

There is a lot of dissent about it around the place, whether people are speaking out or not, and it's a pity.

• Heart

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
Look at me I got +€175k for nothing but I am great for turning away about €100 worth of tat... REDEMPTION!

• Haha

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Ah we had Joolie at the beginning of the week with her dramatics of a friend sending messages from a fake page to her fellas business page and now this one with a fake ad 🤣🤣🤣🤣Anything to up the engagement . Pair of gobshites

• Haha

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Oh she'll come back with the usual insta and all the dms she was getting checking in on her was giving her anxiety shite, then it'll be she was sick or someone was sick, then there'll be a q and a box as it's been a while and shur then an ad. Then she'll disappear again for another week