Shannen Joyce #13 Mam had a scare, who cares the go fund me got me this new hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being so generous with her GFM that she’s buying all these followers in South America and Asia and supporting their economy. On the other hand imagine being so insecure that you buy followers to make yourself feel valued. Amazing life lessons to be learned here.

0F349510-97E5-4473-92F9-DC4F1151BB33.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
wouldnt be surprised if people were following her for a nose at the new guy'?

Reactions: 5
She must be obligated to have a certain amount of followers for certain contracts I couldn't see why else she would be arsed or is she that much if a narcissist that she needs to feel validated with the followers . I'M EMBARRASSED FOR HER 😉😉😉

Reactions: 13
Imagine being so generous with her GFM that she’s buying all these followers in South America and Asia and supporting their economy. On the other hand imagine being so insecure that you buy followers to make yourself feel valued. Amazing life lessons to be learned here.

View attachment 2061247
I am actually embarrassed for her. Imagine spending people's hard earned money to buy fake followers. IMAGINE IT SHANNEN. Reaching pitiful new lows here just to maintain some meaningless internet brownie points, and for what? What validation are you gonna get from buying bot accounts?

They are all slaves to Instagram it's actually hilarious how much their lives revolve around it.

Reactions: 7
She must be obligated to have a certain amount of followers for certain contracts I couldn't see why else she would be arsed or is she that much if a narcissist that she needs to feel validated with the followers . I'M EMBARRASSED FOR HER 😉😉😉
Good point ...the buying of followers should be shared with her brands or agency?

Reactions: 6
Was she parked in a bus lane or some as she was like I am moving in the buses way. She is a dope she must be wrecked keeping up with the new man

Reactions: 7
Why does she chew her chewing gum like that, sounds like a cow 🐄 she really is a classy bird isn't she

Reactions: 13
Can she get any more annoying chewing the cud while talking
Worst thing ever how do these wans get collabs beats me

Reactions: 10
She’s weak for herself with those extensions haha but it’ll be a different story when she’s left to care for them. You have to blow dry straight after washing or they’ll get matted. She hasn’t a clue what she has just inflicted on herself they are not made for lazy gowls 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Worst extensions ever. Platinum should be embarrassed
They really are so so bad. Worst I’ve seen, I can’t believe platinum admitted to doing them. Blonde doesn’t suit her colouring in my opinion. She looks washed out, natural is in now not bleached blonde extensions. Herself and Aoibhe Devlin look straight out of white chicks with their 2007 housewives hair

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They really are so so bad. Worst I’ve seen, I can’t believe platinum admitted to doing them. Blonde doesn’t suit her colouring in my opinion. She looks washed out, natural is in now not bleached blonde extensions. Herself and Aoibhe Devlin look straight out of white chicks with their 2007 housewives hair
The colour doesn't even match the hair, I wouldn't be giving them my business after looking at Scammen's hair, even if I didn't know Scammen was a fraudster I'd still think the hair was a bad hair job

Reactions: 8
No wonder she hasn’t been on - the state of her hair. Already looks to be matting in places. Good luck with that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.