Shannen Joyce #13 Mam had a scare, who cares the go fund me got me this new hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever that girl in the vid is I owe a pint too... she's sharing the face of someone who does NOT want to be there and I love her for it!

Shan shouting YEW HAAAAVE TO BE INNN IT and his big dozy head. Match made in heaven

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whoever that girl in the vid is I owe a pint too... she's sharing the face of someone who does NOT want to be there and I love her for it!

Shan shouting YEW HAAAAVE TO BE INNN IT and his big dozy head. Match made in heaven

I think she said that blonde girl is her cousin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she must have read here yesterday because there was no stories since!!!!

Reactions: 6
Crikey miss the new thread and it all kicks off, when I saw the picture first I was wondering was she doing a soft launch of the new fella

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gone up by 2 thousand followers over the wkd... Must have had to go into the GFM stash, we're no fools Scammen, you're hardly even liked by people , there's no way people would follow her on their own..

Reactions: 9
i dont know that she herself would be into drugs - with ongoing bloodtesting etc, i reckon that might be the only thing keeping her away from it.. But yes, if you know the rest of the group, then you know what they are like. Absolute poison

Reactions: 6
i dont know that she herself would be into drugs - with ongoing bloodtesting etc, i reckon that might be the only thing keeping her away from it.. But yes, if you know the rest of the group, then you know what they are like. Absolute poison
Coke only stays in blood and saliva for 2 days, urine 4 days. One of the reasons it's used by white collar, it goes fast. It's only hair follicles that it can be found up to 90 days.
It wouldn't surprise me one bit that she's snorting.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Coke only stays in blood and saliva for 2 days, urine 4 days. One of the reasons it's used by white collar, it goes fast. It's only hair follicles that it can be found up to 90 days.
It wouldn't surprise me one bit that she's snorting.
Oh i didnt know that!! WEll in that case then I agree that she would be that way inclined.

Reactions: 3

Do her group really take drugs? From what I know they all act like they are posh and becks

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.