Shannen Joyce #13 Mam had a scare, who cares the go fund me got me this new hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No mention about the mum or the lump that she had to get biopsied, maybe she forgot she had lied about all of those.

Reactions: 12
So if Rosheeeeen was asleep at 7.30 why didn't she wash her manky hair last night?? Such a tit show🤑🤑

Reactions: 6
Hahahahahahaha that hair is gonna be a nightmare and I’m here for it. She knows it too cos she hasn’t washed it yet. I’d say she’ll go book in with a hairdresser to do it every week. Why do those extensions look so cheap and dry etc.. twins and me is identical.

Reactions: 9
Question box up....itching for people to ask about her new man. I'll be asking about her biopsy, her mams "scare" and when the hell she's gonna wash that head of rats tails🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She'll come on to tell us that loads asked about her new man but it's private, she won't address the biopsy or the mam as she knows she's caught out. I'm going asking about the GFM, just so she knows that we haven't forgotten

Reactions: 12
It’s always the posh cunts trust me 😂😂
Yes they 100% take drugs and its far from posh they are 🤣 poison is what them girls are. No mention of her new fella now. Strange since she made such an announcement the other day. I'm guessing the reason is that he knows he has been outed on here and he is not happy. She looks like a complete mess her hair terrible.

Reactions: 6
Is that her content now....ad, ad, ad with a bit if pushing and shoving her dad out of the house!
Your hair is still rotten btw🤣

Reactions: 8
Yes they 100% take drugs and its far from posh they are 🤣 poison is what them girls are. No mention of her new fella now. Strange since she made such an announcement the other day. I'm guessing the reason is that he knows he has been outed on here and he is not happy. She looks like a complete mess her hair terrible.

Do you know any tea about them I’m always waiting for it ☕ ☕

Reactions: 4
She looks rank as in dirty and in need of a deep scrub. Ugh. Does she not work anymore. That didn’t last long 🙄 suppose on paid sick leave now. Cheap hair, cheap dress and cheap shoes… still waiting on my refund please 🤬🤬

Reactions: 4
My goodness those extensions are no advertisement are they 😳
Why is her nose always red? She always looks cold 🥶

Reactions: 7
The state of those extensions! You can see where her shorter hair is sitting like a mushroom on top of them. I don’t know any responsible hairdresser who would let their client have such ridiculous extension length when their own hair is so short, esp a recovering cancer patient who would be protective of hair growth. These are going to seriously ruin her hair and butcher any growth!

Reactions: 11
Someone said back in the comments Coran Aherne I think the surname could be wrong trying to find the comment think it was removed
Yes that's his name alright. He is must certainly a drug dealer. And I believe Shannon certainly would know this. And I bet a questions on the question box will be about this. Of course she isn't going to answer them. Because I know the whole town is talking about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.