Shannen Joyce #13 Mam had a scare, who cares the go fund me got me this new hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @redridinghood100 on the winning thread title🥳🥳🥳
Quick recap
Basically the last thread went on forever because Scammen is boring as duck. It would be more interesting watching paint dry to be honest. She's back to work allegedly, Smugbysj seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth, never seems to have the child, always gallivanting somewhere of a weekend and trying to be an influencer basically sums her up. She has signed up to a new agency but shur we'll see how long that lasts.A new lad who obviously doesn't have Internet nor come from her local area has appeared on the scene god help him.
Update with great news from @Missymeister

Attachments

• 56.6 KB
    • Wow
    • Angry
    Reactions: 6
    I'd say she's perished in that dress
    She could of wore something much nicer.
    I'd say she was only waiting to show the new fella smug as ever

Reactions: 10
    Was I the only one who heard a man laughing on her stories last night when she said she doesn't know if it makes her look younger or older. I thought it was someone else laughing and now it seems to have been this lad. She had a right smug head on her today . Nearly like she was getting a kick out of hiding him

Reactions: 9
    All her sheeps need to buy themselves glasses😂 stunning and a stunning couple is not how I'd describe her nor her and him😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 10
    Please someone with a burner account comment “he must not know about you or read tattle if he’s willing to be photographed and associated with you, you greedy scamming bleep” or something to that effect so that he or his family and friends find these threads 🤣🤞

• Haha
    Reactions: 23
    You can’t polish a turd. She’s still disgusting despite fake hair , fake smile and dirty scheming laugh. Hopefully he’s just as tit and they stick together .

Reactions: 7
    he is just as bad & he will know everything about her but all i can say is Birds of a Feather

Reactions: 9
    She is so smug, she’s sickening!! Doesn’t matter what she does to try to make herself look better, an ugly soul will always shine through!!!

Reactions: 5
    In her own words IM EMBARRASSED FOR YOU Scammen sharing the Irish cancer society donation acknowledgement card , she should have song by Shaggy play over this story "it wasn't me " also all the we we we before posting the story with the new fella 😂😂😂😂 noone give a flying shite. Oh and hair reveal wtf -hair reveal - I actually have no words , full on thinks she's a celebrity.

Reactions: 11
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.