Shannen Joyce #13 Mam had a scare, who cares the go fund me got me this new hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot with grown adults recording themselves downing shots 😬🫣🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looks wise anyway he’s a downgrade from Barry. He should have kept his shades on 🙈🤣

She did try and portray the innocent and wholesome image when she first started that Insta page and the GFM but the mask has been slipping for a long time. If you’re from the area, you’d already have known that her and her family and the people she associates with are all fairly rough. Don’t know who this fella is buT surely being in a relationship with a drug dealer is not going to help her instagram career 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
As a single mam myself I know only too well that once you’ve had a child, you can’t just hook up with any old thing. I was mad about a guy, but found out he did coke a lot. I couldn’t bring that around my child. So it had to end.
There is an extra responsibility on her to date soemone decent-or does she want to model for her daughter that the aim is to shack up with a dealer?
I’d say once he gets wind of being outed on here, he’ll drop her fairly quickly.
Or rather his overlords from Dublin wil like give him a less than subtle warning to stop drawing attention to their… ahem.. business

Reactions: 23
As a single mam myself I know only too well that once you’ve had a child, you can’t just hook up with any old thing. I was mad about a guy, but found out he did coke a lot. I couldn’t bring that around my child. So it had to end.
There is an extra responsibility on her to date soemone decent-or does she want to model for her daughter that the aim is to shack up with a dealer?
I’d say once he gets wind of being outed on here, he’ll drop her fairly quickly.
Or rather his overlords from Dublin wil like give him a less than subtle warning to stop drawing attention to their… ahem.. business
She doesn’t have enough interest in her daughter to put her first.

Reactions: 10
I don’t the fella in the drinks pic is the same fella as outside the Church pic is it??
---
Oh Christ it is 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It is… look closely at the pink shirt with no collar in both pics. Didn’t look too bad with his shades on 🤣🙈

Reactions: 13
One way to get a thread moving bring in a fake hair and a new boyfriend 🤯🤢 god he’s rough as.. that’s fake hair is brutal

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They look like they really suit each other that’s my opinion anyway. I’m sure he knows well about the gfm,unless he was living under a rock. He’s probably delighted,he certainly looks like he is. Two sneaky looking things,that’s what they look like. She’s over the moon getting away with that gfm money,no doubt about it at all.

Reactions: 12
If you look back at video where she mocks poor V people she knows exactly what’s been said. Mocking the people who kindly donated to her fake lifestyle. How she lives with her conscience is unthinkable.

Reactions: 11
Is it just me who thinks she's on a downward spiral?? 🙈 I mean the whole scamming aside she originally was a bit wholesome, family girl all about Barry & Roisin and now she's suddenly left Barry after all he has done and is already shacked up with someone else and downing drinks like she's on a week long sesh. I don't know I just feel she's losing control a bit
I think she was just so fake she was playing the nice gal, nice boyfriend little girl poor me I've have cancer a second time (wouldn't wish it on anyone ) but it was a narrative she was spinning and I think she got bored of it when she got all her money her true colours started to show . She's well and truly fallen from grace now

Reactions: 10
Oh I can see it playing out now... months to come she'll come on crying shes bankrupt and he'll have cleared her out with his 'business'
I can hear her whinging already into the phone. It'll be the perfect excuse to say the GFM is gone

Reactions: 9
Well I near tripped over me tits to come here. Her mate or whoever that is, is absolutely mortified to be near her. The SIDE EYE 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well I near tripped over me tits to come here. Her mate or whoever that is, is absolutely mortified to be near her. The SIDE EYE 🤣🤣
She really is allergic , obviously posted without watching back and the way she’s grabbing at his hand

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.