Shannen Joyce #13 Mam had a scare, who cares the go fund me got me this new hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure why wouldn’t she have new extensions and a big scammed go fund me to pay for them … absolute hack of your man … the earring 🤮 two scummers are welcome to each other 🙄

Reactions: 8
How cringe filming yourself doing yagers...classy. Her tack nose ring and his earring are well suited.

Reactions: 14
Riveting content showing yourself
Gulping down the drink.
She so craves attention god love her.

Reactions: 14
The way she spoke to him.. and the look he gave her... 😬.....I'm.sure seamus is very impressed and can't wait for her to be ringing in a panic about a lump when it's just her anxiety from being on a bender. Classless cocky witch look about her there.
Yes all looked allergic to her ... you're not 16 Scammen .

Reactions: 9
The way she spoke to him.. and the look he gave her... 😬.....I'm.sure seamus is very impressed and can't wait for her to be ringing in a panic about a lump when it's just her anxiety from being in a bender. Classless cocky witch look about her there.
Yes all looked allergic to her ... you're not 16 Scammen .
And the look that the other girl is giving her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me who thinks she's on a downward spiral?? 🙈 I mean the whole scamming aside she originally was a bit wholesome, family girl all about Barry & Roisin and now she's suddenly left Barry after all he has done and is already shacked up with someone else and downing drinks like she's on a week long sesh. I don't know I just feel she's losing control a bit

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.