Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustAsk

Got an email today with a GFM update for Team up for Theo. Can't even remember when I donated but it basically said Theo is doing well, they don't need the money for treatment is US and are donating it to charity. They listed out about 5 charities which helped them and are splitting it between them. They also said if I wasn't happy for my donation to go to these charities then I could request a refund. I can't even remember how much I donated to Theo who was very ill at the time but I'm happy for my donation to be passed on. I was very happy to contribute to helping a sick child at the time but since the whole Shannen GFM I haven't contributed to one, nor will I. Team up for Theo is a perfect example of how a GFM should be dealt with but unfortunately the likes of Shannen have ruined it. Shame on you Shannen.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
People here can be very cruel and heartless at times. I sincerely hope she’s ok, it wouldn’t be good at all to have to battle cancer a fourth time. Whatever is up I doubt it’s good news
Cop on to yourself.
You know damn well NOBODY has wished or wishes this con artist ill health, least of all cancer. And if she was diagnosed with cancer, or something serious, she would get nothing but well wishes from tattlers.
However, there have been thousands of people scammed by this one and her GFM, her lies and exaggerations, the boy who cried wolf. She laughed in the face of vulnerable during covid by blatantly breaking restrictions, and continued to not give a feck by opening an online business and expecting support.
Shannen's has burnt her bridges. She has destroyed people's faith in GFMs and charities.
But don't dare come on here and throw assumptions about how tattlers on here wish her poor health. That has never been so far removed from the truth.

As you were tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

butterflybilly

VIP Member
People here can be very cruel and heartless at times. I sincerely hope she’s ok, it wouldn’t be good at all to have to battle cancer a fourth time. Whatever is up I doubt it’s good news
Hi New Member, Shannen the scammer has been fairly cruel herself at times.... she took nearly 200k in donations under false pretenses, and is spending it however she pleases.... i dont think anyone on here wishes her, or anyone ill health, why would they? Shannen is very fond of "finding a lump" here or there, then "going for tests" breadcrumbing that shes having a re lapse, and never mentioning it again! Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf???

Reactions: 45

Gwaygurl

Chatty Member
The term single mother gets thrown about so easily , she's not a single mother , the childs father is involved in the upbringing of the child, they coparent. A single mother is a woman who raises her children alone . A single father is a father who raises his child alone . She is a single woman who happens to be a mother . And infact she's not even single now is she ......
Playing the poor me cancer survivor single mother card , like just give it up now your credibility is non existent and your content is a bore , pack it up close it down and stick to the day job

Reactions: 42

uncleted

VIP Member
The resilience level of some of these huns 😂 I agree part is attention seeking and content but I don’t think that’s all of it.

Hunitis seems to crop up about every 6-8 weeks, typically after a holiday or weekend sesh, often lasting from Monday morning until Friday at 5PM.

Symptoms: include an extreme reaction to any existing minor ailments. Minor colds turn into infections, nausea into hypermesis, and minor aches and pains into mysterious illnesses.

Duration: typically lasts from 1-2 weeks, or until life responsibilities are taken care of by others and it’s time to go on the piss or a holiday.

Treatment: A treatment regimen is required, and should be followed strictly. Start with 1post of Text about your ailments, 3 hours later follow with 1post of yourself looking super duper sick, then follow with a screenshot of all the DMs you receive. A more aggressive treatment option is to go silent for 2 days, in which mass does of attention are administered when the patient returns. Alternate between dramatic posts and pathetic selfies for a period of 4 days OR until symptoms resolve Saturday

Tips to Avoid Hunitis: Seek healthy, meaningful relationships with people in your life, be honest with yourself about who you are, and find validation and support in other areas of your life rather than the internet

Symptoms should resolve with generous doses of attention and and avoidance of responsibility

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Missymeister

Hey chicks…………hope you are all well?
Haven’t been on here in sooooo long and just wanted to check in
I’m doing ok. Had a few nasty kidney infections and the antibiotics floored me but hopefully they did the trick.
Have my 4 monthly scan next week so always that nervous anticipation but it’s of my control. Fingers crossed the fucker is still dormant but if it’s not I’ll accept the results.

I would love an update on her nibs!! She has me blocked (obviously!!)
If someone had the time to give me a brief update and pics of the new gruaig I would be so very grateful………I need some entertainment this evening 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks guys and love and hugs to you all bitches.
B xxx 💕💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 37

notthebiggestfan

Chatty Member
She's only putting those messages up so that we will see them, sounds like she might just have constipation from all the bullshit she's spreading about 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Some people are just narcissists and love the attention. She reminds me of a friend I once had who used to constantly play up to this kind of thing. I remember one night I was messaging her and said goodnight as I had to be up early and she was at home alone and told me she felt and epileptic fit coming on. I was the whole night ringing and messaging her worried despite knowing she was ok cos I could see her WhatsApp status - she just wasn’t replying to me. She messaged me in the morning to say she was drained and would update me once she had “processed” everything. This was one of many in a long run of attention seeking episodes and after not hearing from her for days -but she was grand enough to update Facebook and insta with nonsense- I blocked her and haven’t heard from her since.

Some people just want what they can get from you and attention gives them life. This is Shannen. If she was that concerned about keeping this latest episode private then she should have done just that instead of whipping up the masses with a question box getting people to guess what could be wrong with her, and fangirling over how many responses she got, before telling everyone a few days later to give her space.
Some people are just genuinely not well in the head.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

peaches2

Imagine you made an order with a local cake shop and turned up to collect your cake, it wasn’t ready, and the owner started telling you all their woes. You can’t run a business on sympathy…

• Haha
Reactions: 30

butterflybilly

VIP Member
She knew there was NOTHING wrong with her 6 DAYS AGO, and still carried on the pretence that her cancer might be back.... SCAMMEN, YOU ARE SICK IN THE HEAD!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Bidscavan

VIP Member
None of us here wish her ill health in any way , shape or form. She has been drip feeding this shit for the last week. Was in mega pain apparently but could post a selfie. Been to the hospital and its I'll fill ye in later. Posts a pic of her foot doing a waiting room dance. Now I'm sorry but that girl knows exactly what's she's doing. It's upping her engagement and getting people worried. She thrives on sympathy and attention like all the instahuns. It'll probably end up like the latest lump that was never mentioned again or the lumps last year that I think were forgotten about. As I say I hope all is well with her but her behaviour absolutely sucks👍

Reactions: 29

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
"when posting properly tomorrow I would have stated discount" - nope.. you are supposed to be upfront always, every story. It's not rocket science. Even with a discount, you are advertising something. You have received financial benefit from it as you paid less than anyone else that would be booking :rolleyes:

Reactions: 27

Lucydowl

VIP Member
She’s talking the greatest load of bullshit . Who starts a business in October and then ignores orders for five months because they can’t cope yet they have time to go on multiple girls weekends , frequent holidays meals etc etc. Any genuine business owner works through the night to meet demand that’s if there is any!!!! She watches greys anatomy on loop non stop all day but hasn’t the time to read an order.🤬🤬🤬🤬 She honestly must take people for gullible fools and insults peoples intelligence. Tripping over lies

• Haha
Reactions: 26