Shannen Joyce #13 Mam had a scare, who cares the go fund me got me this new hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting to believe she is one of the most hated Instagram personalities, just looking at other threads here and there’s no comparison πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£

Reactions: 14
Because she doesn't come across a bit genuine. She is sneaky. They way she handle the GFM. I remember when she bought the new car days after the GFM the whole place was disgusted. She almost rubbed it in our faces that she got all that money. I think that money has been spent.

Reactions: 10
Because she doesn't come across a bit genuine. She is sneaky. They way she handle the GFM. I remember when she bought the new car days after the GFM the whole place was disgusted. She almost rubbed it in our faces that she got all that money. I think that money has been spent.
Oh it's well spent but until it's addressed anything she buys will be called out as gmf paid for

Reactions: 7
Lads all these vote boxes are only there to increase engagement on her page - all about metrics she likely has to send to brands for partnership work. Followers alone don't cut it anymore they want to see engagement. She doesn't give a flying duck what you have watched or what questions you have. It's all about the $$$$ 🀣🀣

I see she pinned the sides of her hair up to hide the mushroom and bad blend. Also the state of the new fella πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Sorry but your man looks rotten as well in that photo dump she posted 🀒 im usually not this petty on other threads but have no mercy for this one

Reactions: 9
imagine THAT rocking up into the office .. absolute state of her. no amount of money can buy you class

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God its rougher she is looking every day It must be all the stress she is under since her new fella from what I'm hearing has serious heat on him at the moment but them hair extensions are terrible. How can she seriously think they are nice. We are still waiting on the question box to be answered.

Reactions: 13
I still cannot get over that hair!! I have been doing extensions for over 10 years and I would never leave someone walk out the door like that!! Her hair was FAR too short for 18inchs of hair 😩 someone said it above that it looked like a mushroom 🀣 YES!! Was this service gifted? Because of she paid standard price for this she was robbed! Abysmal

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I still cannot get over that hair!! I have been doing extensions for over 10 years and I would never leave someone walk out the door like that!! Her hair was FAR too short for 18inchs of hair 😩 someone said it above that it looked like a mushroom 🀣 YES!! Was this service gifted? Because of she paid standard price for this she was robbed! Abysmal
I'm nearly certain that it was gifted her pal Julie had the same done.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.